OFFICIAL JINGLE THOSE POUNDS OFF CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE 2012!!

Options

Replies

• rhoyalenigma
    Options
    Hi all!
    I'm new to this group but I would love to join the challenge!
    My name is Natasha, I am a graduate student at Ohio University

CW 160
    GW 135ish

August 23- 155
    September 23- 148
    Oct. 23- 143
    Nov 23- 140
    Dec 23- 137

Feel free to add me as a friend!:smile:
  • Nicoleholmes2
    Nicoleholmes2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Am I to late to join? Hope not!
  • RobinRenee83
    RobinRenee83 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I couldn't resist...I weighed myself a day early ;)

SW (at beginning of challenge): 305 lbs.
    CW: 302.8 lbs.
    GW: 250 lbs

Nothing wrong with a little anxious energy..lol. Congrats on your weight loss!!!
  • RobinRenee83
    Options

Never too late to join!! Welcome!
  • RobinRenee83
    Options
    Good evening,

I love this challenge. It keeps me focused and motivated. I'm weighing Tuesday and will give a report. Between this challenge and JMBR I'm feeling good! Have a great week ladies! Thanks for the support!!!

Me too!!! I wake up in the morning and say, "What can I do/eat today to help me obtain my goals?"
  • RobinRenee83
    Options
    Hey everyone just checking in...saying hello
    *waves* Have a great week!
  • RobinRenee83
    Options
    My challenges/numbers are:

SW (before this challenge started): 327
    SW of this challenge: 302
    Goal weights:
    August 23rd - 292
    September - 282
    October - 272
    November - 262
    December - 260 - Lord knows I will struggle around the holidays!

As of 07.30.2012 - 294.6.

And after some EXTREME emotional eating this week that left the scale up instead of down, I kicked it in hard Thursday - Sunday and still came away with a 2.4 pound weight loss. My CW as of 08.06.2012 is 292.2.

So glad to see you ladies working it out and losing those pounds!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Great Going TripleThyck!!!
  • mightyafrodyte
    mightyafrodyte Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    The scale said 265.6 this morning! Thank you GOD!!!!!!
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    My challenges/numbers are:

SW (before this challenge started): 327
    SW of this challenge: 302
    Goal weights:
    August 23rd - 292
    September - 282
    October - 272
    November - 262
    December - 260 - Lord knows I will struggle around the holidays!

As of 07.30.2012 - 294.6.

And after some EXTREME emotional eating this week that left the scale up instead of down, I kicked it in hard Thursday - Sunday and still came away with a 2.4 pound weight loss. My CW as of 08.06.2012 is 292.2.

So glad to see you ladies working it out and losing those pounds!

congrats on your loss!!! You are doing great, keep it up!!!!
  • Nicoleholmes2
    Nicoleholmes2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options

Never too late to join!! Welcome!

Thank you! I'm in will post numbers when I get to work ~ that's where I keep my scale!
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Challenge Sw 235
    Aug goal 228
    Sep goal 220
    Oct goal 213
    Nov goal 206
    Dec goal 199

I'm 27 y/o and 5'6" tall.

I'm in!!
  • PinkOnyx
    PinkOnyx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am super excited for this challenge. Will we post picture monthly? I am weighing in on the 14th and 28th of each month.

My SW is 180lbs
    My GW is 157lbs

I will calculate my monthly goals later and repost them along with my starting pictures.

Let's Go Ladies!!!
  • Calyse90
    Calyse90 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I forgot who asked the ? (sorry) but to answer BEFORE/AFTER PICTURES ARE OPTIONAL ...IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PRIZES AT THE END OF THE CHALLENGE YOU MUST SUBMIT A BEFORE/AFTER PICTURE BY DECEMBER 27TH (you can still partake in the challenge even if u dont want to post before/afters pix BUT YOU WONT BE ABLE TO CONTEND FOR THE PRIZES DO AS YOU LIKE U CAN POST BEFORE/AFTERS WEEKLY/MONTHLY/EVERY OTHERS MONTH/OR IF U WANT TO WAIT UNTIL DECEMBER (ALL IS FINE(or wenever you plan on posting them)..... if u surpass your goal before the challenge is over thats fine just post ur starting weight/final weight n a before/after pic (if u want to be a contender for the prizes) Lets just say u make your goal weight in october if ur like hey ladies im done im good with my weightloss (thats fine) just post ur results n still feel free to check in/support others/say hi if u meet ur goals earlier than expected n want to set new goals feel free!!!! R EMEMBER U CAN JOIN THIS CHALLENGE AT ANYTIME N PLZ CHECK IN ATLEAST 1X A WEEK THANKS ¡!! If any ladies want to help monitor the challenge feel free any questions post them if I dont get to it im sure one of the ladies on here can help!!!!/or messege me this is our challenge all support/encouragement/q& a are welcomed good day ladies!!!!
  • Calyse90
    Options
    But yes we love pictures post away post as many as u like n how often u like ....hi new challenge members!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Queenie_O
    Queenie_O Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Monday check in!

07/26/12: SW is 213 and GW is 165.

Goals:
    1 - Aug 205
    2 - Sept 195
    3 - Oct 185
    4 - Nov 175
    5 - Dec 165

08/06/12: CW 206.8 <-- Admittedly, this weigh in is from Saturday. It's been so long since I've been this close to 200 that I'm afraid to step on the scale again just in case it really WAS one of those fluke happenings where I've lost 10 lbs overnight! I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing and enjoy the feeling for a couple of more days -- maybe even until next Monday -- before I get on the scale again.
  • smoore1988
    smoore1988 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!!!! Just stopping by to say that everyone is doing a great job and to keep up the work. Hope you ladies have a great week as well!!!
  • Calyse90
    Options
    Awesome weightloss @queenie!!!!!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,268 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies,

I lost 1.4 this week. I'll take it...very happy! The last 3 weigh-ins have been small gains so maybe I've busted through that plateau. I'm 6 lbs away from my first goal. Will work very hard to get there. We can do this ladies!!!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone!!! I am weighing in monthly, but I plan to update weekly. I say that to say I am half a pound down this week. Im not sure whats going on with my body, but these last 3 1/2 weeks my weightloss has been at a creep. NOT complaining though, at least its not a gain. But if I want to be at 165 by Xmas its gonna have to start falling off a little faster.

Congrats everyone on their losses for the week :happy: