Workout Log & Progress

Options
We will write here once we have completed a session and what day we are on and how we are finding it etc....

Replies

• zanasush
    zanasush Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am on day 4 of level 2. It is harder than level 1, but I find that my stamina has increased from the journey of level one to level 2..
  • Charlene_91
    Charlene_91 Posts: 323
    Options
    I feeling rather scared when i have to start level 2, i'm on level 1 day 4 atm. he walking in push ups scare me lol.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Im on Level 1 Day 8. I have been taking my time with this one (only on day 8 but started 2 weeks ago). But since I have started I have lost 4 lbs and a few inches. So I need to stop playing around and get focused so I can see how much weight I can really get off with consistant use of the 30 Day Shred.
  • sydneytomunich
    sydneytomunich Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 3 Day 9. Tomorrow is the last day!! I've actually not done the workout every single day, but have done each level 10 times, on whichever days I could. Usually it's been 5 or 6 days per week, but occassionally it slipped to 4. I've still seen great results and can't wait to take my final measurements after a day of rest.
  • chezileigh
    chezileigh Posts: 255
    Options
    I'm on day 4 of level 1 too. I can definitely feel a difference in my stamina and in my body already.

The walking out pushups scare me too, I can't even do modified at the moment!
  • ch00singlife
    ch00singlife Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    wow chezileigh, it's so motivating to hear you can feel a difference in just four days. I am on day2 and the push ups are really hard for me. I also seem to keep sweating for like an hour after I finish...
  • chezileigh
    chezileigh Posts: 255
    Options
    Lol, that's probably a good thing unless you're planning to to out somewhere :)
  • ch00singlife
    Options
    exactly...i was IN THE SHOWER and sweating...
  • Charlene_91
    Charlene_91 Posts: 323
    Options
    Lol, i know the feeling. I too can feel a difference in 4 days (well today's the fourth day) my energy levels are up and my trousers feel a little loser. So excited for weigh in on Saturday :)
  • supermomtoo4
    supermomtoo4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 2 of level one. I've done level one several times in the last few weeks but not on consecutive days. Now I've decided to get serious and do it everyday.

I'm sweating buckets!
  • skyshadowsed
    Options
    Just did Day 1, Level 1 and i feel great!! I was already doing Jillian Michaels Buns and Thighs so my legs were a little sore already but i got through it! I decided to start a blog to keep me on track! I'll be updating how i felt before, during, and after the workout. This is just something to motivate me to keep going and not skip a day =) Feel free to add me or just go read the blog. Good luck to all of you!!
  • AllieBug25
    AllieBug25 Posts: 61
    Options
    I'm on L1D2. I'm excited to be getting into it again. I can really feel it in my arms.
  • skyshadowsed
    Options
    @sydneytomunich: WOW!!! CONGRATS!! its really motivating how you stuck to the program and finished it!! I'm sure you'll be amazed when you do your weigh in! This gives me motivation to keep going =) Good luck on your journey!
  • zanasush
    zanasush Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I feeling rather scared when i have to start level 2, i'm on level 1 day 4 atm. he walking in push ups scare me lol.

The lunges with bicep curls kills me.. also the plank jump is dreadful....
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Plank jumps sounds awful - lol.

I'm on day 5 today and i can really feel a difference, plus i had a cheeky go on the measuring tape and i've lost 1/2" under my bust in 4 days :) Awesome.
    Only measured there then felt bad lol. I really want to wait until the end before i check or take photos.
  • quietattheback
    quietattheback Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Plank jumps sounds awful - lol.

I'm on day 5 today and i can really feel a difference, plus i had a cheeky go on the measuring tape and i've lost 1/2" under my bust in 4 days :) Awesome.
    Only measured there then felt bad lol. I really want to wait until the end before i check or take photos.
    i was going to wait until the end to measure too but couldnt resist this morning :devil:
  • ch00singlife
    Options
    Just finished Level1 Day3. ouch.
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Just finished Level1 Day3. ouch.

It does get better, trust me. I'm on day 5 today and no more pain in my legs and arms :) Yaaay
  • ch00singlife
    Options
    Ok, I'll trust you...it's mostly my quads from all that lunging and squating. I love that it goes by really quickly...
  • supermomtoo4
    supermomtoo4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Day 3 lev 1 done. My right knee is killing me now. I slipped on some stairs yesterday and hurt it. I'm hoping it won't get any worse.
    My body is tired today and it was hard to get through.