Workout Log & Progress

Options

Replies

• chezileigh
    chezileigh Posts: 255
    Options
    Keep at it supermom. get a knee support and use some ibuprofen gel on the sore knee.

I find the lunges horrible too and my knees which have never been brilliant creak like mad doing it, but they won't improve if I don't work them so I'm keeping going. just make sure you're stretching your quads properly too, do it several times throughout the day.

I've done day 5 today and I'm having a rest day tomorrow. I've also done the second session of the second week of my 5k training program and that was hard today as well. Fingers crossed I feel refreshed on Friday, and hopefully I'll also be feeling really motivated as I'm going to do my weight and measurements in the morning, so as long as there is some progress I'll probably be really motivated :)
  • marijasmin
    marijasmin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My very first day of this and I am very tired and bits creak and ache. This had better be worth it!:bigsmile:

Am struggling with the sugar cravings and finished the day with a glass of cherry juice to help me sleep. Well under calorie goal- fitbit is showing 600 calories under. Remembered my thyroid tablet and blood sugar stable.

Jasmin
  • sian_1989
    sian_1989 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I did my 3rd day last night, missing a day today to go to Body Combat. I'm terribly impatient with these things so my tape measure and scales come out on a daily basis! BUT...already noticing inch-loss. Not whole ones yet but little bits, it's these sorts of things that spur me on. It's actually working!!!
    Hope everyone else is getting on well x
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    I know it's amazing how quick our bodys can change. I took another pic last and there was a difference i even asked my partner because i thought i was seeing things :bigsmile:

Today i will be having a rest day as well. Looking forward to Saturdays weigh in :)
  • chezileigh
    Options
    I will be doing weigh in, measurements and pics tomorrow early morning, after a rest day today. Fingers crossed it's good news!!
  • ch00singlife
    ch00singlife Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    level1 day4 finished. more ouch. My son was laughing at me all last night because I was moaning a little every time I stood up. Finally bought a tape measurer so have all my numbers...bicep, bust, chest, waist, bellybutton, hips, thigh and calf. Did I miss anything?
    I definitely agree with those of you who recommended more stretching after the workout.
  • chezileigh
    Options
    Many online body fat calculators take your neck circumference, so might be worth having that too x
  • supermomtoo4
    supermomtoo4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    So today my knee felt better but I didn't think I should push it so I went for a long walk instead. Then my husband started the dvd (he's been on level 2 for a few days now). So I thought I'd give it a try. Just to see what I could do. The next thing I know I'm sweating buckets and cursing at Jillian but we're almost done. I skipped the jumping jacks in the warm up and the jumping twist thingys though. Just did jump rope during those. So I guess I'm on level 2 now! Yeah me!
  • supermomtoo4
    Options
    Hey Choosing, I bet you will feel a lot less sore tomorrow.
  • ch00singlife
    Options
    I hope so! Thanks!
  • chezileigh
    Options
    So today my knee felt better but I didn't think I should push it so I went for a long walk instead. Then my husband started the dvd (he's been on level 2 for a few days now). So I thought I'd give it a try. Just to see what I could do. The next thing I know I'm sweating buckets and cursing at Jillian but we're almost done. I skipped the jumping jacks in the warm up and the jumping twist thingys though. Just did jump rope during those. So I guess I'm on level 2 now! Yeah me!

Go you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • zanasush
    zanasush Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi all

just wanted to share a funny incident with you all . You know i have been going on about the 30 DS at home. So my partner joined me yesdterday. we did level 2 . Initially, he was like.. this is very easy..( wait till the end honey.. was what I thought)..By the time it was circuit 2, he kept looking at his watch, wanting it to finish.. he was sweating like anything and was panting for breath...It was a funny sight..

At the end of the workout i told him , ' welcome to my world'.. I felt good though that he joined me for the workout.

have a good day everyone

zana
  • quietattheback
    quietattheback Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    i tried to talk my husband into joining in but he wont, he sits on the couch drinking a glass of red wine while i gat my *kitten* kicked by jillian :grumble:
  • ch00singlife
    Options
    good one zana! I think the video is very deceptive...meaning it doesn't really look all that hard but when you do it, its a workout. I can't get over how much I continue to sweat after I am done...very strange.

hey supermom...good job with level2!! Is it much harder than level1 or just different?

Laura
  • ch00singlife
    Options
    Duh...forgot to say, just finished level1 day5. actually do feel a bit more endurance except in the middle section of combination jumping jacks and jump rope. still kicks my butt......
  • supermomtoo4
    Options
    Day 2 of level 2. I'ts hard but you'll be able to do it by the time you get to day 11. It actually seems easier on my knees.

I do have sore muscles today in abs, back and shoulders. Not as sore as when I first started though. Thank goodness!
  • marijasmin
    marijasmin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of Level 1- bits hurt that haven't hurt before. Yesterday really had a tough day as a stomach bug, and to-day very tired but did not give in. Pleased with myself.

Jasmin
  • zanasush
    zanasush Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 7 of level 2. Man.. it feels great.. i can feel that I am getting stronger without stopping for rest in between the battle...:wink: ..

Have a good day everyone :wink: :wink:

zana
  • quietattheback
    quietattheback Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 7 of level 2. Man.. it feels great.. i can feel that I am getting stronger without stopping for rest in between the battle...:wink: ..

Have a good day everyone :wink: :wink:

zana

wtg.. i am day 5 level 1 and still finding it hard... but battling through...
  • mema_king
    mema_king Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm on leave 1 just completed day seven and my stamina has improved and i already feel stronger and more toned. Unfortunately missed the last two days as we had guests but going to try and not take anymore days off.......famous last words. I'm tempted to peek at level 2 and see what is in store for me but am worried that it will put me off :)