Like Minded Lushes - August 2012

Options

Replies

• kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I have found that if my booze fits in my day it doesn't affect weight loss either way so......well I haven't have a weight loss in a while but :huh:

I have found this rings true for me also. I also have found that if I pass on the booze, I tend to replace it with sugar, so it's a wash as far as calories go and I prefer a booze high as opposed to a sugar high :blushing:

Ditto!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    cooked with wine last night so I had to finish the bottle. I slept really well so that was good.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    No wine in the house except for a few good bottles that we're saving. Just some beer and loads of hard stuff in our bar. Maybe I'll just stick with some Fall beers tonight, we shall see.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Monday=3 beers
    anniversary tonight, so will probably drink, and margs tomorrow...
  • amysj303
    Options
    Oh, I took this "do you have a problem with alcohol" quiz and I guess if you score 0-8 you have no problem with alcohol and I scored a 9, so that's not so bad, right?
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Oh, I took this "do you have a problem with alcohol" quiz and I guess if you score 0-8 you have no problem with alcohol and I scored a 9, so that's not so bad, right?

I'd say that's pretty darn good :smile: and my answer to the quiz title would be I only have a problem when there is no alcohol :laugh:
  • amysj303
    Options

I'd say that's pretty darn good :smile: and my answer to the quiz title would be I only have a problem when there is no alcohol :laugh:
    Alcohol is only a depressant when you run out.
  • Kat120285
    Options

Alcohol is only a depressant when you run out.

Agreed.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Did well last night, one glass of wine.

Off to the salon today for some pampering, but need to get a workout in first.
    It's hot as hell here. We finally got our summer.
  • rjadams
    Options
    392216_10151192831413465_217965788_n.jpg
  • Kat120285
    Options
    392216_10151192831413465_217965788_n.jpg

Bahahaha maybe I'll have some awesome water tonight :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Sunday, 0
    Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0

I'll be shooting for zero's tonight and tomorrow night...
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    nicely done, kim!

Seriously..how do you people cope with horrible heat? It's so yucky out! I'm very grateful we only get a handful of days like this a year.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Way to keep aboard the sobriety train Kim!! I fell off last week :wink:

Sunday- 2 1/2 beers
    Monday-6oz of wine
    Tuesday-10oz of wine...I worked late had dinner late went to bed late but still managed to fit my 10oz in in about 1 1/2hrs...I was sleepy this morning but I got my workout in so that's good!
    Wednesday-REALLY ITS ONLY WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will definitely have some wine tonight husbands working overtime.
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    So much for the sobriety train @ my house....2 rum & diet's last night...:drinker:

What can I say - hubby had drink made for me when I walked in the door from work - couldn't let more alcohol go to waste at my house, so I HAD to drink it!! :bigsmile:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Thu - 4 beers
    Team loss
  • Kat120285
    Options
    1 Octoberfest, 1 mixed drink albeit a stiff one and a scotch. Spread out so I was good by the time I went to bed and fell asleep quickly. Think I'll stick with one stiff drink tonight and tomorrow night so there will hopefully be another loss on the scale.
  • amysj303
    Options
    I might have drank more if I had better service:wink:
    I had one beer (Levity, yum) a glass of malbec and another glass of red I don't remember what kind...
    Margarita tonight...
  • rjadams
    Options
    Aesome steak and asparagus so of course I had 2/3 bottle of red. :bigsmile:
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Aesome steak and asparagus so of course I had 2/3 bottle of red. :bigsmile:

What happened to the other 1/3?? :drinker: Hehehe...