Options
    September goal; 30

Miles so far: 17

Miles left: 13

Update
  • princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Wow - so proud of everyone and the miles walked this month! This has been our most successful month yet I do beileve! Can't wait to do it agin in October!

Today I did the 4M Super Challenge from WATP - that one never disappoints! And I really needed some positive thinking today and Leslie is always good for that, right?

GOAL - 45 MILES
    SO FAR - 42 MILES
    LEFT TO GO - 3 MILES

Have a great week walkers!!
  • chixyb
    chixyb Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I tried a new workout again today, this time the Walk Strong (intervals with dumbbells and walking). WOW, so many squats! I'm definitely going to be sore...

Miles Today: 2
    Miles Total: 34
    Sept. Goal: 30
  • christchick7
    christchick7 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much for your support, Texasgardnr!
    To everyone else...I can't wait to join you here in October!
  • ClarkeEJ
    ClarkeEJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Miles Today = 1
    Sept Total = 61
    Sept Goal = 50
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    princessf1, I was thinking the same thing about this being the best month, at least since my joining MFP, and this group about the same time.
    The number of walkers is so encouraging, as well as all of the miles walked. I love to read which DVDs are used (as you already know :laugh: ) and to watch everyone's personal miles continue to increase.

Tuesday:
    4 miles walked: from the WAP Ultimate Collection - 4 Mile Super Challenge.

Goal for September: 70
    So far: 65

See you tomorrow :flowerforyou:
  • divone1
    divone1 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    So I missed a few days of walking due to illness and a few days of posting too. So I have resumed my walking with only 2 miles per day the last few days but here's where I am :smile:

Miles today - 2

Miles so far this month - 30
  • divone1
    Options
    Walk Strong (intervals with dumbbells and walking). WOW, so many squats! I'm definitely going to be sore...

I don't have that one....I'm defitely going to look for it! Thanks:smile:
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    Walk Strong (intervals with dumbbells and walking). WOW, so many squats! I'm definitely going to be sore...

I don't have that one....I'm defitely going to look for it! Thanks:smile:

Walk Strong can be found on a 2009 copyright compilation DVD called Walk Away the Pounds Fat Burning Miles. There are 4 complete workouts on this DVD: Power Mile, Walk Strong, Walk & Jog and Walk & Kick.

It is reviewed on collagevideo dot com with a video clip and on amazon dot com.
  • ClarkeEJ
    ClarkeEJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Miles Today = 1
    Sept Total = 62
    Sept Goal = 50
  • chixyb
    chixyb Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    divone1 and texasgardnr: Yes, I bought the WATP Fat Burning Miles last week on Amazon! I really wanted the Walk & Jog one and thought, why not get the set instead so I have more workouts to try? :D

Miles Today: 2
    Miles Total: 36
    Sept. Goal: 30

I did the 2 Mile Brisk Walk from the Ultimate Collection today because yes, I am sore! LOL
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Update

September goal; 30

Miles so far: 20

Miles left: 10
  • princessf1
    Options
    Ok, you all are giving me the bug about the WATP Fat burning miles! I feel my fingers typing in collagevideo and adding to cart. LOL Love you all and this has been an awesome month. So much so that for the very first time since March I actually made my GOAL. Woo HOO!!! I contribute the success to my fellow September walkers and can't wait to walk with you again in OCT.

CONGRATS TO all those who have already reached their goal and still walking! I will be here tomorrow but going to visit my granddaughter Friday for the weekend. I will start our Oct Thread this afternoon or tomorrow - ok???

Keep pushing ladies, every mile walked this month is a success and something to be proud of.

Today I did 3M Slm & Sleek - love that one!!

GOAL - 45 MILES
    SO FAR - 45 MILES
    LEFT TO GO - 0!!
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    I haven't done Fat Burning Miles DVD in quite awhile so I broke it out b/c of all the talk about it :-) Now the 2 mile Walk Strong IS heavy on the squats, but my older knees can not do that many squats, so I do some and some that are modified, or I just keep up with the weight training part. I struggle with my balance during the squats with the weights also. It is a challenge for me. The Power Mile is not really all that powerful to me anymore, but is good for me when combined with the challenging (to me) Walk Strong.

Wednesday:
    3 miles walked: from the WAP Fat Burning Miles. did 1 mile: Power Mile and 2 miles: Walk Strong..

Goal for September: 70
    So far: 68

We are cruising to the end of September :heart:
  • setang
    setang Posts: 107
    Options
    Have not keep up with my challenge this month is totally a disater for me.

I will reset my goals in Oct.

I have a problem too. I couldnt find the 4 miles walk and jog that I did everymorning from you tube. Now they deleted the video and i cant find it.

It is not so easy to get the Leslie Sansone dvd in singapore, I have to get from amazon or ebay I guess.

I will be back soon with the challenge.

All the best everyone for your september challenge
  • princessf1
    Options
    Have not keep up with my challenge this month is totally a disater for me.

I will reset my goals in Oct.

I have a problem too. I couldnt find the 4 miles walk and jog that I did everymorning from you tube. Now they deleted the video and i cant find it.

It is not so easy to get the Leslie Sansone dvd in singapore, I have to get from amazon or ebay I guess.

I will be back soon with the challenge.

All the best everyone for your september challenge

HI setang! Shake it off and join us in OCT. I will start the thread this afternoon. I have a MFP friend who lives in Ireland and has the same trouble - also try collagevideo. com - I ordered one from there yesterday and seems like i saw something about international shipping? Looking forward to walking with you!
  • princessf1
    Options
    Happy Thursday!

Yes, I did order the WATP Fat burning miles yesterday. ha! I have freely admitted this before, I am an addict! I pulled out on today that i haven't done in a while - 2 Mile Power walk with friends with 3lb weights. Worked up a great sweat in 30 minutes. i just love that little red headed lady Carol, she's in several and for some reason she always makes me chuckle a bit.

GOAL - 45 MILES
    SO FAR - 47 MILES
    LEFT TO GO - 0000000!!!!

Finish strong ladies!!
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Update

September goal; 30

Miles so far: 24

Miles left: 6
  • divone1
    Options
    Miles today: 2

Miles so far this month: 32

Well I definitely won't make my goal but I will keep at it for the rest of the month and hope for better results in October. October is renewal for me, back up to 3 miles per day (hopefully) and totally committing to diligent month of calorie counting!:smile:
  • canonge2
    canonge2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Miles Tuesday: 5
    Miles Wednesday: 5
    Miles Thursday: 5
    Miles so far: 104
    Sept goal: 100