September Challenge - Me vs. The Binge

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Eagerly waiting to hear from MamaDee...ready to throw her a P-A-R-T-Y!

I hope to see you all in October!

I made it the ENTIRE month!!! No party that might trigger something crazy! Ready to start Oct. with all of you!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth 18
    Binge 12

Gulp, not a good month, but I didn't end it on a binge at least! I am ready for the start of the new month and I will set a goal for this month which will be no more than 5 binges this month. Hopefully it will be less, but I need to start somewhere and then each month I am successful do one less until I am at zero.
    It is not a bad month since you only had 12 binge days out of 30! Not bad at all! keep up the good work and see if you can get less than 12 next month. Take it one day at a time! And give yourself credit too for sticking with the challenge of staying mindful of this matter for the whole month too!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Eagerly waiting to hear from MamaDee...ready to throw her a P-A-R-T-Y!

I hope to see you all in October!

I made it the ENTIRE month!!! No party that might trigger something crazy! Ready to start Oct. with all of you!
    Excellent job MamaDee!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    As of September 1, 2012: - Goal to remain mindful of not binging and when I do binge figure out why and what was going on when I binged. I also want to log it all

Mollie - 20
    The Binge - 10 ashamed0005.gif (1,10,16,17,18, 20,22,25,28, 30)

Well not my best month since I have been keeping track here but not a bad month either. Next month my goal is the same to log it all and I can't say I have did that for the whole month but I did do it at least 20 days. In October I will be logging it all. :)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Happy Monday and Happy October!!

Can you believe it? It's is October already!

Congrats to everyone who participated!! You all did an awesome job!! Just checking in is helping you and others.:flowerforyou:

So keep up the good work and thanks for your excellent support! Cheers to better days and healthier days! 2uge4p4.gif
    Let's keep it going. Here's the link for October's challenge:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/756568-october-challenge-me-vs-the-binge