Mid September start Body revolution

Options

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I think when you do it again, you out more effort into it as you mind still thinks you have the same level of Fitness.
  • Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Completed week 2! Today is my rest day and I'd like to give a huge shout out for REST days!! Lol

I'm weighing in once a week, on my rest days. Anyone else weighing once a week? I'm also keeping track of my measurements because I know the scale can be inconsistent. I lost 4 lbs the first week and 1 lb this week. So I'm down 5 lbs in 2 weeks of JMBR. I'll take it! :)

Will start workouts 3 and 4 tomorrow. Eeek! Although I'm excited to start a new level of workouts.
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I didnt take any rest days the first week, started on the 5th and I have lost almost 6 lbs, very happy with this!
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Completed week 2! Today is my rest day and I'd like to give a huge shout out for REST days!! Lol

I'm weighing in once a week, on my rest days. Anyone else weighing once a week? I'm also keeping track of my measurements because I know the scale can be inconsistent. I lost 4 lbs the first week and 1 lb this week. So I'm down 5 lbs in 2 weeks of JMBR. I'll take it! :)

Will start workouts 3 and 4 tomorrow. Eeek! Although I'm excited to start a new level of workouts.

That is fantastic....I'm one week behind you...so I look forward to your post so I can get a feel of the upcoming week. You've earned a well deserved rest day...enjoy.

I've decided to do my weight in at the end of each phase. Thus far your results are impressive....I can see your in it to WIN...Great work! I just finishd Week 1 and doing TF for cardio Tomorrow.... You gals are great posting....I love the determination....Have a great weekend!
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hi Doll. I start week 6 Monday. I do BR in the mornings and C25K in the evenings. The inches are melting off so thrilled with this program.
  • dani_doing_it
    dani_doing_it Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 2 workout 2... still loving it!! I can't wait to see results!!

Anyone done JM's Killer buns and thighs?
  • Monica_SC
    Monica_SC Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just completed my Week 1/Day 4 workout. Tomorrow's cardio -- and then a rest day! I'll probably go for a long walk at the nearby nature preserve, though, just to keep my body moving and burning calories.
  • Poeticmoe
    Options
    Good morning! Ok, today was my first time doing workout 3. OMG - I was out of breath just during the warm-up! Lol I won't spoil it for those that are not on workout 3 and 4 yet, but let me tell you, Jillian certainly kicks things up a few notches with workout 3! I burned so many more calories during workout 3 than I ever did with workouts 1 and 2. She moves from circuit to circuit with no breaks and you'll burn calories just trying to keep up. It was awesome!! Looking forward to doing workout 4 tomorrow.

Have a great Saturday!
  • phillips529
    Options
    Sometimes people think not to post their daily progress, but I truly appreciate it when they do...especially when your steps ahead. It helps give insight and motivation to whats to come...So thank you all for posting...

I just finished my cardio day... I did turbo fire 55 + Abs 10. I love this program. I have to admit I didn't like it at first because she is all over the place and I couldn't keep up, but now I've got the hang of it...this is a great cardio program...no need for the elliptical whatsoever...and the music gets me pumped every time. I start week 2 on Monday...have a great weekend...
  • medoria
    Options
    Good morning! Ok, today was my first time doing workout 3. OMG - I was out of breath just during the warm-up! Lol I won't spoil it for those that are not on workout 3 and 4 yet, but let me tell you, Jillian certainly kicks things up a few notches with workout 3! I burned so many more calories during workout 3 than I ever did with workouts 1 and 2. She moves from circuit to circuit with no breaks and you'll burn calories just trying to keep up. It was awesome!! Looking forward to doing workout 4 tomorrow.

Have a great Saturday!

Im very impressed with how hard workout 3 is, trying to figure out how planks can make me sweat that hard. Jillian really outdid herself if you ask me.

I did cardio 2 today, its getting easier now, by the third set I gave it my absolute all knowing I get to rest tomorrow. But looooord do I hate burpees.
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    way to go everyone! just finished workout 2. had my rest day yesterday, so on to cardio tomorrow, and then starting week 2 (again):) i have to hand it to jillian- i did the kickstart diet this week, but only did one workout per day, and still lost 5 pounds. yay!
  • Poeticmoe
    Options

Have a great Saturday!

Im very impressed with how hard workout 3 is, trying to figure out how planks can make me sweat that hard. Jillian really outdid herself if you ask me.

I did cardio 2 today, its getting easier now, by the third set I gave it my absolute all knowing I get to rest tomorrow. But looooord do I hate burpees.

Ugh, don't even mention the planks. Arrg! Lol At one point I just stopped, stared at the TV and was like "wtf?" Lol
  • Poeticmoe
    Options
    way to go everyone! just finished workout 2. had my rest day yesterday, so on to cardio tomorrow, and then starting week 2 (again):) i have to hand it to jillian- i did the kickstart diet this week, but only did one workout per day, and still lost 5 pounds. yay!

That's awsome - WTG! :)
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Wow! impressed at you all and how you are embracing and pushing hard on the JMBR workouts. I did my phase 1 cardio today (I am day 5). It was tough esp the suicides were a killer. I loved all the dance moves from Mimi and Natalie. I am glad Jillian's workouts are 30 mins! phew!
  • Poeticmoe
    Options
    Did workout 4 today for the first time. I'll admit, I wasn't really in the 'mood' to workout this morning, but I pushed through those feelings and got it done. I have to keep telling myself that I can manage a 30 minute workout each morning. Weekends are tough for me to get motivated to workout....it's a process...and I'm taking baby steps!

Workouts 3 and 4 have been eye-openers for me and I can only imagine what the more advanced workouts in body revolution will be like. Wow! Cardio tomorrow - bring it on! :)
  • dani_doing_it
    dani_doing_it Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    :smile: It wasn't painful getting out of bed this morning!! lol!!

I've been following the Kickstart your Metabolism and am on day 4 today. Yesterday instead of doing just cardio 1 I did NMTZ and 30 mins on treadmill. I forgot how NMTZ kicks your butt... I found it harder then workouts 1 and 2!!
  • phillips529
    Options
    :smile: It wasn't painful getting out of bed this morning!! lol!!

I've been following the Kickstart your Metabolism and am on day 4 today. Yesterday instead of doing just cardio 1 I did NMTZ and 30 mins on treadmill. I forgot how NMTZ kicks your butt... I found it harder then I workouts 1 and 2!!

Nice idea... I just finished workout 1 and i'm so tempted to skip a week. I would like something a little more challenging. I promised myself that I will work this program from start to finish...I will not skip ahead, but I might add in NMTZ..to intensify it a bit...for this week anyhow! Thanks for the tip!
  • medoria
    Options

Nice idea... I just finished workout 1 and i'm so tempted to skip a week. I would like something a little more challenging. I promised myself that I will work this program from start to finish...I will not skip ahead, but I might add in NMTZ..to intensify it a bit...for this week anyhow! Thanks for the tip!

Dont skip. Are you really really pushing yourself doing the advanced version on the moves that have one? Just stick with it, its about preparing the body for whats to come.

I did workout 3 today and still dont get how it can be so hard! Im at the end of phase 1, last week this week, so I took a look at workout 5 and now Im actually a bit scared but Ill really push through the last 5 workouts to gain the strength I need!

In workout 3 one of the cardio moves are plie hopps. I have a pain in my hip, does anybody know of a good hip stretch that hits this part? The one in the end in the cool down doesnt do it for me.
  • Poeticmoe
    Options
    Morning all! Today was cardio day, and since I'm not a fan of cardio 1, I did Jillian's 6-week 6-pack workout instead. Ok....I wasn't ready for that one! Lol This is my first time doing any of Jillian's workouts and I'm already a huge fan of her dvd's. What I loved about 6-week 6-pack is that its not just an ab workout, but a total body workout, that concentrates on your core. Whew! Cardio day DONE!

Have a great Monday!
  • medoria
    Options
    Morning all! Today was cardio day, and since I'm not a fan of cardio 1, I did Jillian's 6-week 6-pack workout instead. Ok....I wasn't ready for that one! Lol This is my first time doing any of Jillian's workouts and I'm already a huge fan of her dvd's. What I loved about 6-week 6-pack is that its not just an ab workout, but a total body workout, that concentrates on your core. Whew! Cardio day DONE!

Have a great Monday!

If you like it, keep doing it but just remember 6 w 6 p incorporates weights so doing it dosent give your muscles chance to rest. Cardio 2 is probably better. What about Cardio 1 is it you dont like?