124»

Replies

• Jose2828
    Options
    nice to have u back
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to repeat week 3. I completed it at level 2 but it was a struggle to finish day 2 and 3, so I'd rather redo it than push forward and struggle even more.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    My wrist has been bothering me lately, haven't been able to keep up with the challenge as planned. I'll probably end up starting again at week one, just to be fair. Hopefully this week I can get back into gear. smh
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Been busy, then feeling bad. Took some Tylenol, did 7 reps of 10 military for 70 total, rest 30 to 60 sec in between. EASY?! Didn't want to overdo it, but think I could have kept going, but now feeling it in my tummy!
  • alaliberte
    Options
    I've fallen off the bandwagon too. :( Just didn't feel like doing the pushups.

Today I did 20 then 12, 12, 8, 15 for a total of 67 today. Not following any plan, just trying to get back into it.
  • alaliberte
    Options
    I got behind on my pushups so I re-tested myself and I did 18 to (pretty much) exhaustion. Back to week 1, day 1, level 3 I Go!

18,10,12,7,7, and 15 for a total of 69 today.

I'm right there with you! I have to start over because I feel ill two weeks ago. It's not until now I can get back to working out! I'll be doing my retest in the morning and I'm back at it! But from what I can remember you improved a great deal...WTG

Thanks, I'm not feeling very strong but I want to keep it up even if it's only on my own terms. Welcome back!
  • jmc0806
    Options
    I just started week 4 last night day 1 level 2. Wow am I feeling it today, my arms are dead...
  • jmc0806
    Options
    I think I might need to take a push up break. After doing Week 4 day 2 level 2 last night I woke up with a nasty bruise on my forearm...has that happened to anyone else?