X-mas Challenge

Options

Replies

• tokataro
    tokataro Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    So when the text for that week changes from "GOAL ACHIEVED!" to "YOU CAN DO IT!" does that mean you haven't met the weekly goal yet? or that you have?

Also, I just figured out that your merenda is our nutella and YES that stuff is addictive!
  • x4mygirlsx
    x4mygirlsx Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Think its meant to say 'goal achieved' if u reach that weekly goal and 'you can do it' if u dont. but it doesnt seem to be working properly as i saw ur weigh in and im pretty sure u lost more then 0.46%(which is the weekly goal.). Im sure charm will try fix it when she can cos i havent got a clue how to do it lol xx
  • charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Think its meant to say 'goal achieved' if u reach that weekly goal and 'you can do it' if u dont. but it doesnt seem to be working properly as i saw ur weigh in and im pretty sure u lost more then 0.46%(which is the weekly goal.). Im sure charm will try fix it when she can cos i havent got a clue how to do it lol xx

hehe.... our weekly goal is losing 0.0046 of our body weight. I've write it wrong as you obviously see! cause I wrote 0.046 per week = 60% of our total body weight untill X-mas!
    NO... I'm not trying to make us anorectic! It's just a single forgotten zero!

That is why I ask my students to be careful with their zero's!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

also it is uncontrolable to change the "goal achieved" because adding nothing to the shell counts as zero, so until you add your weight it will calculate weight=zero. (I'm trying to fix this now.... AND DID IT!!!! AT THIS EDIT)

Also, I was asked and I found it reasonable, I will add a column that calculates each ones percentage week lose, so as to find the weekly winner easily! hehehehehe
    I'm looking for this last one... it seems to work, Don't bother with the Ace (or 100), cause we have zero weight loss untill the log so it calculates 100/100

Good luck to everyone
  • BWinsto1
    BWinsto1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • charm_quark
    Options
    Count me in!

I saw you adding your data.... some problem happened and I re-logged them.

YOu're welcome!
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    Its weigh in day and i got my big fat 'Goal Achieved' for this week, yay!!!!!
    good luck everyone. xx
  • kelly81082
    kelly81082 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    <
  • kelly81082
    kelly81082 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I got my goal achieved too! Did way better than I thought, I"m not even sure how I did it. Good Luck everyone!
  • brealschaff
    Options
    I am in and achieved my goal! YAY! Excited for this.
  • Izzyd1979
    Izzyd1979 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well I certainly hope this is some water weight or something... I havent exceeded my calories all week and Ive conservatively logged bikram yoga at 300 calories, and its probably way more. gained 1.5 pounds... WTF? So discouraging :(
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    Im guessing water weight. dont give up!!! you are doing great by the sounds of things. Horrid when the scale doesnt want to agree with u. Im sure next weeks weigh in will be better xx
  • tokataro
    Options
    Way to go, Kelly, Charm, and everyone else! I see that one person has already lost their ENTIRE 6% haha can we say typo? At least I hope it is, I don't want to encourage anorexia.
  • lucy2021
    Options
    Sorry about the typ- o! I guess it was just wishful thinking. I made the correction and hope that my error was a premonition for the future! Have a great night all!
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    Still a few people to weigh in, but it looks like charm is this weeks biggest loser losing nearly 2.5% this week. You go girl.

Goodluck everyone for this week. :-) cant wait to see who will be biggest loser!!
  • charm_quark
    Options
    hello everyone!
    It seems that scale is good on me this week?? or it might be the challenge that kept me away from binge-eating so much as I do other times.
    I have to say that most of us are girls, and we shouldn't discourage when we have a small gain (~6 lbs) cause it might be TOM.
    This is also kind of explaining my drastically lose. Last Monday... My TOM was just on the "door" leaving me, so some water retention was still left behind.:wink:
    Anyway... I'll enjoy my first LOSER ranking... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: cause I just needed it sooooo freaking much! I gain 9 pounds:sad: in 2 months this summer, after my wedding, and started feeling like Mrs. Piggy!:blushing: I was thiiiiiiiiis close to my Ultimate goal and ruin all my effort!
  • chalkee
    Options
    Hi

Just logged on and added my details. Having to log in every week will help keep me motivated.

Look forward to seeing evryones results.

Thanks
    x
  • NdianJourney
    Options
    I am in as well. Now I am a member of TOPS so I only weigh in on Thursday. Do you want me to skip my first weigh in since I signed in last and add my next weigh in on the 15th? Or Just add each weigh in on Thursday instead of Mondays?
  • charm_quark
    Options
    Hi, I don't think that anyone has any problem with the exact date of weighting. I do it every Tuesday, you can do it wherever you want in the week I guess.
    I'm not in charge of anything here, except for the spreadsheet. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    We are here to motivate each other!
  • tokataro
    Options
    Stepped on the scale this morning and was thrilled to see that I already met the goal for next week... But then I re-hydrated myself after all that alcohol last night and gained a pound and a half! hahaha can't underestimate that water weight.
  • lizzyriver
    lizzyriver Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me too! yay thanks for setting it up