Options

Replies

• renamcadam
    Options
    Brilliant idea, just added my details :happy: fingers X'd for Christmas
  • vhines5
    vhines5 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    just be careful that you're not deleting people who've recently started, as they will also show up as having not posted for a few weeks.
    I need to ask you,
    what about members who logged in their nicknames and starting weight and since then we haven't seen them again.
    I' m thinking that after 3 weeks of not logging we should delete them, so the spreadsheet won't be "too slow" sometimes.
  • charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    This is the reason I wanted to ask the new-comers to add the weeks they lost with their weight as they logged in from week number 1 and maintained their weight.
    By not doing that some formulas may not work properly.
  • x4mygirlsx
    x4mygirlsx Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    yeah i was gonna say that any newcomers need to put there current weight in all missed weeks or the spreadsheet wont work lol

goodluck to everyone this week and congrats to bwinsto1 for being the biggest loser last week.

lisa x
  • bkesecker
    bkesecker Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Sorry all, I have not been checking in here but have been placing my weight on the spreadsheet. Started at 175 and am currently 173. Actually looking forward to weigh in on Monday b/c I have worked very hard this week. Hoping to drop 2 pounds but will be happy with 1. Hope everyone else is enjoying success.
  • NdianJourney
    Options
    I haven't been checking in either. I have pulled a muscle in my back, and my Dr. gave me a list of Do's and Don't. After several days of laying in the bed, and getting stiff, I am getting up, and getting moving. The Dr did raise my thyroid medicine from 50 to 100mg. I will let you all know how that works for me. I do feel a little bit more energy but I am only on day 2 so its kind of early to tell. Right now, I am concentrating on getting moving without re-injuring my back, and losing these three pounds I have gained. So, I am going to start walking.

Best Wishes,
    Gina
  • brealschaff
    Options
    Good luck to everyone this week! I love this group. Very supportive and really helping me the last few weeks!
  • tokataro
    tokataro Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Looks like you may just be our winner this week, grats brealschaff!
  • ginnylee74
    ginnylee74 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I have been posting on the spread sheet but not checking in here. Not too happy the way it's going for me. I'm trying to figure out what calories to eat. I did a Scobby calculation but not sure it works for people with hypothyroidism. I upped it the way eat more 2 weigh less suggested. I'll see how it goes. I'm going to give it a serious 2 weeks try and see how it goes. Anyone else on EM2WL? How is it working for you? Or not?

Healthy eating and good exercising to everyone.

G:flowerforyou:
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    wow brealschaff uve done great, welcome to onederland, under 200lbs is such a big milestone.
    you did amazing too tokataro. uve lost almost 10lbs in 3weeks.
    keep up the good work everyone xx
  • charm_quark
    Options
    I'm adding tomorrow morning my weight.

I've weighed myself just before I have my period, and I had reached 165 pounds! 24 hours later I'm 161! Maybe untill tomorrow I'll be in logical numbers to log! hahahahahahahha
  • brealschaff
    Options
    Thank you! Onederland feels amazing. I haven't been under 200 since I started college! My levels have been steady and I have been getting B12 shots and using the B12 nasal spray (I don't absorb B12 normally) and trying to eat 1/2 a grapefruit (though they are EXPENSIVE) before breakfast and dinner. I have also been allowing myself to have chocolate and such daily, which is HUGE. I never feel the need to "break down" and eat a gallon of ice cream or an entire cake or something like I have in the past. And of course all of the awesome support from all of you!
  • charm_quark
    Options
    I deleted about 10 members that hadn't log any information the last 3 weeks. Also, some of them haven't log in MFP for a long time.
    I see that also that the members : jg2876, lacaro1, mindyhenry74, MrsAFR, princessbgirl, Shaina (slm0414) logged only week1 and then stopped. By the end of October they will be deleted too.
    Hope they don't be offended! It is just no purpose to keep them in the sheet if they don't log in.

Also congrats to this week winner (as it seems until now): Mlanggin88:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Keep up the good work all of you!!!!

WE can catch her!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ALREADY DELETED:

1.CDParmer
    2.Ercarnes
    3.heygina
    4.Hippofatamus
    5.Irenie
    6.katiezoe6
    7.Kelleybelley69
    8.Lizzyriver
    9.madziorek
    10.marriedwith
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    im gonna kick *kitten* this week. lol x
  • tokataro
    Options
    That's the spirit!
  • Merrinoel
    Merrinoel Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just saw this challenge this morning and jumped right in! I'm turning 50 on Christmas eve, so I've already been having the goal of giving myself a healthy BMI for my bday. Not sure if I can make that goal, which would be 16 more lbs. by then, but I'm still going for it! What better gift is there??? I'd rather be healthy weight even than get a brand new Jeep Wrangler (my other secret bday wish, lol)

Nice to be on board with other thyroid peeps----I relate to the strugggles! We've just got to do a bit more problem solving, but we can do this!! Blessings, all!
  • tokataro
    Options
    What a crappy week for me :( I cheated so hard on Saturday night that I'm 3-4 pounds up from yesterday morning's weigh-in.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I don't know how I missed this thread... but is this seriously a "GOAL TO LOSE THIS MUCH WEIGHT BY THIS ARBITRARY DATE"... in a THYROID forum? Really?
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    aww tokataro dont beat yourself up about it. youve been doing amazingly well and from the spreadsheet u have lost 10lbs this month.
    Most of that gain today is probably water weight.

Im still on track for the goal even with 2 really slow weeks. So quite pleased.
    Goodluck everyone else for your weigh in today x

(and to firstsip - whats wrong with having our own challenges in this forum for people who want the motivation but dont want to compete against people who dont have thyroid problems. its been great motivation for me and others too)
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    aww tokataro dont beat yourself up about it. youve been doing amazingly well and from the spreadsheet u have lost 10lbs this month.
    Most of that gain today is probably water weight.

Im still on track for the goal even with 2 really slow weeks. So quite pleased.
    Goodluck everyone else for your weigh in today x

(and to firstsip - whats wrong with having our own challenges in this forum for people who want the motivation but dont want to compete against people who dont have thyroid problems. its been great motivation for me and others too)

I asked a question... who said it was wrong/right? You know what they say about assumptions ;)