X-mas Challenge

Options

Replies

• x4mygirlsx
    x4mygirlsx Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    yeah i do. sorry, its that TOM of the month for me and guess im reading things wrong lol i do apologise for my assumption. so what do u really thnk of it? x
  • acer03
    acer03 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love the fact that we have this challenge in our group, cuz it levels the Playing field! :wink: :tongue:

I guess you can imagine how discouraging it is sometimes seen the regular forums, and seen some People with amazing results with just a few tweaks on their life styles (eating a little less, exercising just a little more) and We, that embark in some draconian diets or crazy exercise program and the results are.... well, we are here! aren't we! :ohwell: :happy:
  • charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Here is were I can talk and be listened!!!

I had almost reached my goal. On April. I was 3 pounds before there.... 3 months before my wedding. I was so excited!
    I continued working out, watch out whatever I ate... and suddenly I began gaining. No reason! No eating more, not exercising more. I gained 7 pounds in 3 months.
    Then I got dissapointed. I fell of the wagon. It was summer and want to have fun with my hubby. We were almost all day out of the house eating crap. I kept gaining.
    I'm back. I need to attend challenges with people like me. Who can't loose but gain easily.
    I 'm not on a specific diet. I like to cook and eat. I also like junk food. I just try to be under my maintaining calorie target. I count everything and my diary is not the best one you will find in MFP.
    I have realized that this is my forever battle against obesity.

Thanks for reading my today thoughts! (after binging episode! :ohwell: )
  • Tammi140
    Tammi140 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I was just scrolling through the groups and noticed this X-mas challenge.

So, I know I have already missed a month, but is it ever too late to try???? I added myself to the sheet, and it looks like I can still get in on what remains of the 4th week.

I also struggle with hypothyroidism, but I refuse to let it get the best of me.

I am a bit competetive though, and it looks like I have my work cut out for me to get caught up, but I am looking forward to the challenge!

The spreadsheet is Awesome!!
  • charm_quark
    Options
    Welcome Tammi!!!

New additions to the list, and some deletes also.

The deleted members are:

Deleted members on:

......WEEK...3...........

1.CDParmer
    2.Ercarnes
    3.heygina
    4.Hippofatamus
    5.Irenie
    6.katiezoe6
    7.Kelleybelley69
    8.Lizzyriver
    9.madziorek
    10.marriedwith

.......WEEK...4...........

11.jg2876
    12.lacaro1
    13.mindyhenry74
    14.MrsAFR
    15.princessbgirl
    16.Shaina (slm0414)
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    wow acer03 u kicked butt this month. and toddka1 u wasnt far off becoming this months biggest loser.

ive kept on track so far and am still seeing GOAL ACHEIVED each week so i must be doing something right.

goodluck to everyone this week and i hope this month i might get to be biggest loser atleast once x
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Never saw this! Id like to join in here too, im also late on it but better late than never :)
  • nunat919
    nunat919 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm half way towards my 6 % lost. Please keep this up after new years. Maybe a new year, new you type deal.
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    We can do a new challenge in the new year.

Ive done sooo bad this week. im really hoping i havent undone all my hard work;. even if i have im going to keep trying.
    i will reach my goal. and i hope all of you do too. not long till the next weigh in. GOODLUCK xxx
  • tokataro
    tokataro Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Remember- it's weigh-in day! Keep up the good work guys!
  • notabrat1
    notabrat1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I hope you guys don't mind, but I joined your group today.:flowerforyou: I added my information from the October challenge that I was doing when I rejoined MFP to the spreadsheet. I also have Hashimoto's hypothyroidism. I had joined another group for a November challenge, but they have not set a weigh in day or anything. So I decided to join your group instead.:smile: I hope that is ok with everyone. I really need the motivation for over the holidays and I am always happy to make new friends. Please add me if you do too! :bigsmile: I need all of the support and motivation I can get.:embarassed: Let's all lose weight for Christmas!!!! :laugh:
  • charm_quark
    Options
    Good-greek-morning notabrat1! I saw you online on the spreaddsheet a few minutes ago! You are welcome, even if you took my first and only win from the Week 1! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not a good week for me, this one. As always I seem to be in a for-ever plateau. :ohwell:
    I know, I'm not so "dedicated" as most of the members here, but for those who are my MFP friends they know that my average consumed calories are below the maintaining.

Any way, I hope you all got better results than I did!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • acer03
    acer03 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Unfair!!!! :grumble:

I was the clear winner of last Month Challenge! The CAR is mine!!!! mine I say!! :devil:

Ohhh right.... we don't give prices! :laugh: well... Cheers! notabrat1!! :drinker:
  • charm_quark
    Options

I was the clear winner of last Month Challenge! The CAR is mine!!!! mine I say!! :devil:

Ohhh right.... we don't give prices! :laugh: well... Cheers! notabrat1!! :drinker:

I know the feeling! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lacaro1
    lacaro1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tammi!!!

New additions to the list, and some deletes also.

The deleted members are:

Deleted members on:

......WEEK...3...........

1.CDParmer
    2.Ercarnes
    3.heygina
    4.Hippofatamus
    5.Irenie
    6.katiezoe6
    7.Kelleybelley69
    8.Lizzyriver
    9.madziorek
    10.marriedwith

.......WEEK...4...........

11.jg2876
    12.lacaro1
    13.mindyhenry74
    14.MrsAFR
    15.princessbgirl
    16.Shaina (slm0414)

why am I listed with the deleted members? :(
    I just could not weigh myself for the last three weeks in October because I only have a scale at my parents house, but now I am going to be more consistent with logging my weight!
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    all you guys are still winners to me.

sorry lacaro1 please feel free to add yourself again, fill in all the weeks u missed with your starting weight and this monday just gone with your current weight x
  • mlanggin88
    mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Sorry it took me a while to get back on here. Trying to fight Bronchitis since two weeks ago and I am finally getting back into the swing of things. I updated my weights on the sheets. Unfort I was up this week, but determined to get back down by next tuesday.

Everyone is doing great. Keep it up guys :)
  • mlanggin88
    mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Bump..... So I can see this more.
  • ginnylee74
    ginnylee74 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Well, still above 200 however, hoping that this week will work for me. Was a little discouraged last week and didn't do as well as I hoped for the previous week. Got encouragement from my hubby and family so will keep going. See what next week brings.

Have a great rest of the week. Don't forget to vote today They all count no matter who you vote for. :bigsmile:
    Eat healthy. Stay positive.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • notabrat1
    notabrat1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options

I know the feeling! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry ladies, I didn't mean to be unfair. The victory is still yours:flowerforyou: . I will remove those weights from the sheet if you would like and start from today's weigh in. I was in another October Challenge group and we weighed on Wednesdays, so I figured I would weigh on Tuesday this week and then weigh Monday of next week to get on track with you guys:smile: . I really didn't mean to cause any upset though. :embarassed: