Very TMI.. enter at your own risk. Question for men.

Options
14567810»

Replies

• sunnymel126
    sunnymel126 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    but she was just very "orally fixated" if you know what I mean.

I find the men I've been with enjoy this about me. Win win ... why didn't you keep her? :wink:
    She couldn't keep a job, but somehow it was never her fault. Nothing was ever her fault, not even when she slept with another guy.

oh that's horrible!! wise choice in not keeping her.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

I find the men I've been with enjoy this about me. Win win ... why didn't you keep her? :wink:
    She couldn't keep a job, but somehow it was never her fault. Nothing was ever her fault, not even when she slept with another guy.

I'm sure it wasn't her fault. You said it yourself that she wasn't quick enough to get out of the way...the other guy probably tripped and fell in! :laugh:
  • sunnymel126
    sunnymel126 Posts: 359 Member
    Options

I'm sure it wasn't her fault. You said it yourself that she wasn't quick enough to get out of the way...the other guy probably tripped and fell in! :laugh:

Oh my... I needed that laugh today. lol
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

LOL I finally started telling people the truth when they ask me why I'm always eating ice. I just look them in the eye and mouth the words oral fixation... It shuts people up pretty quickly. Most women are orally fixated :bigsmile:
  • The_Iron
    The_Iron Posts: 288
    Options
    Here's my $.02

I :heart: :heart: :heart: a good BJ.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good one PJ! :bigsmile:
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    They say pineapple makes it taste better sweeter or something, so every now and then I will grab a bowl of pineapple (usually in front of people as a inside joke) and say "here babe got you some pineapple for later." He face turns from this :smile: to this :bigsmile: to this :wink:

Hmmm...I will have to try this trick out. :devil:
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Ok since La-Amazona put that out there, I feel the need to ask a queston of the ladies.

Please explain the fascination being taken doggy style and having your hair pulled. :bigsmile:

LOL. Not so much with the hair-pulling, but it's exhilarating. :wink:
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I should have been taking notes as I read this as I thought of so many things to say-

1- BJ's are usually like foreplay to me, not the end, so I usually don't worry about spitting or swallowing.
    2- I love doggy but I'm not big into the hair pulling. I'd much rather have some good hard spanks.
    3- I had friends- swingers- have a swing in the middle of their family room. They told her parents it was a comfy chair they ordered from Ikea
    3- I'm not sure I have ever gone to a toy store on a first date but I have gone to a strip club on a first date- that was fun!
    4- Jenbit- I'm thinking we may be twins... I love, love, love chewing on ice. I work with all men and they know I like to have something in my mouth.