Very TMI.. enter at your own risk. Question for men.

Options

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I gotta love the more freaky the ladies have gotten in here the less male presence we seem to have in here :huh:

I think there is an innate nervousness that one would be seen as creepy if a guy got too explicit.
    Not for a second anyone would think that of them but a basic sense of respect/decency to not take it too far with ladies a guy is not that acquainted with.

Trust me,I am no choir boy as some know but just isn`t quite right as a guy to be putting it all out there in a somewhat public setting

I think you're keeping your cards close to your chest just in case someone that really matters reads it!! haha!! :wink:

Just kiddin, there's only so much I reveal in public too. I'd never tell anyone about my (*&*^(*((*(&*^&^**)("$^$££$%^&*()_ cos I'm a bit shy and a bit private! :wink:

IF someone really matters reads it then they'd be all that more into me ;)

I do have people that I don't consider friends on this board and I would sure hate to give them anything to use against me out of spite. It's not something I'm ashamed of, but it's not the business of the world, amirite?
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I gotta love the more freaky the ladies have gotten in here the less male presence we seem to have in here :huh:

I think there is an innate nervousness that one would be seen as creepy if a guy got too explicit.
    Not for a second anyone would think that of them but a basic sense of respect/decency to not take it too far with ladies a guy is not that acquainted with.

Trust me,I am no choir boy as some know but just isn`t quite right as a guy to be putting it all out there in a somewhat public setting

I think you're keeping your cards close to your chest just in case someone that really matters reads it!! haha!! :wink:

Just kiddin, there's only so much I reveal in public too. I'd never tell anyone about my (*&*^(*((*(&*^&^**)("$^$££$%^&*()_ cos I'm a bit shy and a bit private! :wink:

LOL and a bit of a tease I think
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Yeah.. the choking thing is actually quite scary. Big difference between a hand on the neck indicating a subtle possession, and cutting off the air supply. Those in the know say that the potential negatives far outweigh the potential pleasure positives (I am not one of those in the know btw).

Happily though, most deaths are caused by auto asphyxiation, rather than the partnered version.

I have a very strong innate desire to stay alive, so cutting off my air supply would not be in anyone's best interests. :wink:
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Yeah.. the choking thing is actually quite scary. Big difference between a hand on the neck indicating a subtle possession, and cutting off the air supply. Those in the know say that the potential negatives far outweigh the potential pleasure positives (I am not one of those in the know btw).

Happily though, most deaths are caused by auto asphyxiation, rather than the partnered version.

I have a very strong innate desire to stay alive, so cutting off my air supply would not be in anyone's best interests. :wink:

What... the... how long and effectively do you think these people that are "in the know" are choking each other for? It's certainly not for any extended period of time (generally). The purpose isn't to cut off blood supply or knock someone out.
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options

What... the... how long and effectively do you think these people that are "in the know" are choking each other for? It's certainly not for any extended period of time (generally). The purpose isn't to cut off blood supply or knock someone out.

I will happily send you a private message to discuss.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Haha, okay that works for me!

General choking is different from the auto asphyxiation that is so well documented in the media thanks to gents like David Carradine.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

Not really,I am in MFP groups where these things are discussed all the time but that is what the group is for so if you are there you know that nothing you say is going to creep someone out.

Now don`t get me wrong,I am not saying this thread is inappropriate in any way.
    I just think in the exact setting it is easier for ladies to feel more free to discuss,a couple say that they do with their friends all the time.
    I don`t know of one guy in real life who ever would.
    Maybe some do in more urban settings but not my experience.

As it goes,personal favorite is 69.:smokin:
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

:huh: ..... I wish you would have mentioned that earlier.... I have a hole to dig!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

General choking is different from the auto asphyxiation that is so well documented in the media thanks to gents like David Carradine.

That's pretty much waht I was trying to establish Kits. Heightened orgasm through asphyxiation is a well known fetish and I wasnt sure if you guys were talking about the same thing with choking.

But I think you and Jen have explained it and I understand the dominant male thing. Although, I'm not really into dominant men.

Perhaps it IS a height thing Jen, that's an interesting thought. Cos I'm inch high to a grass hopper I guess ALL men are dominant to me in some respect, so I dont need the endorsement?......hmmm! :flowerforyou:
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

LOL and a bit of a tease I think

Ohhh yeahhh, love teasing!! :bigsmile:
  • jenbit
    Options

That's pretty much waht I was trying to establish Kits. Heightened orgasm through asphyxiation is a well known fetish and I wasnt sure if you guys were talking about the same thing with choking.

But I think you and Jen have explained it and I understand the dominant male thing. Although, I'm not really into dominant men.

Perhaps it IS a height thing Jen, that's an interesting thought. Cos I'm inch high to a grass hopper I guess ALL men are dominant to me in some respect, so I dont need the endorsement?......hmmm! :flowerforyou:

That might be it Anna... I'm 5'9 and my sister calls me and Amazon all the time lol. Sorry Dianna lol
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Haha, I said I was going to stay out of this thread, but oh well!

Choking scares me because I can be a pain in the *kitten* sometimes, and who the hell knows if honey is going to stop when he's supposed to?

Whoops, officer, tragic accident?

I'm kidding actually, it really scares me because I don't know enough about it to understand the risks. I'll just stick with upside down and halfway to happy land, to quote a Joss Whedon character.
  • jenbit
    Options

Choking scares me because I can be a pain in the *kitten* sometimes, and who the hell knows if honey is going to stop when he's supposed to?

I'm kidding actually, it really scares me because I don't know enough about it to understand the risks. I'll just stick with upside down and halfway to happy land, to quote a Joss Whedon character.

Thats fun too lol.. Though I did have the one incedent when I had just moved and screwed my bedroom set back together yet. So it was just a matress and a boxspring. I hit my head on the floor in the middle of being upside down lol
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you're so funny Mara! :flowerforyou:
  • MaraDiaz
    Options

Thats fun too lol.. Though I did have the one incedent when I had just moved and screwed my bedroom set back together yet. So it was just a matress and a boxspring. I hit my head on the floor in the middle of being upside down lol

Ouch! As long as you didn't have to go to the ER and explain how you got a concussion, I guess it turned out okay, though!

I think the riskiest place I've ever done the deed was in a canoe in the middle of a swamp full of alligators. Lucky we didn't tip the stupid thing!
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Ok since La-Amazona put that out there, I feel the need to ask a queston of the ladies.

Please explain the fascination being taken doggy style and having your hair pulled. :bigsmile:

It just feels good. Really good.
  • jenbit
    Options
    ^^^^^^^That is the reason I never bought one of those sex swings you hang from the roof.I'm alway cetian I would fall and I know way to many of the paramedics in my area because they come to my job.

THe craziest place I did it Well there may or may not have been an incendent at a bar on a pool table after closing time. LOL and the police station may or my not have been located right next to said bar :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • MaraDiaz
    Options
    ^^^^^^^That is the reason I never bought one of those sex swings you hang from the roof.I'm alway cetian I would fall and I know way to many of the paramedics in my area because they come to my job.

THe craziest place I did it Well there may or may not have been an incendent at a bar on a pool table after closing time. LOL and the police station may or my not have been located right next to said bar :bigsmile: :blushing:

:laugh: Sounds like a fun alleged incident!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    ^^^^^^^That is the reason I never bought one of those sex swings you hang from the roof.

I know you meant ceiling, but I loled at roof. Hello neighbors!

I've never had an official swing, but ex and I got creative and rigged out own out of some rock climbing gear :love:
  • jenbit
    Options
    ^^^^^^^That is the reason I never bought one of those sex swings you hang from the roof.

I know you meant ceiling, but I loled at roof. Hello neighbors!

I've never had an official swing, but ex and I got creative and rigged out own out of some rock climbing gear :love:
    Yeah I meant ceiling oppps. I also wondered how easy it would be to take down I mean Its kinda like having a stripper pool in your room. People are instinctively gonna know what it is and you may get some questions lol