Very TMI.. enter at your own risk. Question for men.

Options

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Personally it is a true bonding experience. I love to give and receive, both are fantastic. Plus, it's pretty hot to follow it up with a nice long kiss afterwards too :smokin:

I always get concerned when the guy doesn't want to kiss afterwards. It makes me wonder what they put in there. Should I be concerned now? Hahaha
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    The first time I swallowed with the new guy I am going out with, he absolutely loved it!! He kept saying hot it was to see me devour him, ha ha!!
  • craigers13
    craigers13 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Personally it is a true bonding experience. I love to give and receive, both are fantastic. Plus, it's pretty hot to follow it up with a nice long kiss afterwards too :smokin:

I always get concerned when the guy doesn't want to kiss afterwards. It makes me wonder what they put in there. Should I be concerned now? Hahaha

Haha, tell them to man up and plant one on them! They shouldn't expect someone to do something that they aren't willing to do themselves.......its not that bad
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Roadie, I love your attitude to women. Almost every comment you make has me smiling in appreciation of man! :happy:

Just thought it was about time I said that :flowerforyou:

As for my experience, any guy I've ever been with has never pushed a preference or an attitude towards the 'spit or swallow' or hand job/intercourse end. I think most men are just happy with the sensation of blowing them, not what you do with the results!!! :bigsmile:
    :blushing:
    Aw....you totally just made my day!
    :flowerforyou:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I probably shouldn't have posted this when I'm in heat. :explode:
  • La_Amazona
    Options

Haha, tell them to man up and plant one on them! They shouldn't expect someone to do something that they aren't willing to do themselves.......its not that bad

ahem, that's caliente.
  • Double_Tapp
    Options

Thank you for a break from the POF and Match.com threads! This has to be the best Single Peeps thread yet.
    Bravo :smokin:
  • bruintamer
    bruintamer Posts: 183 Member
    Options

Girl, when are you not in heat? :laugh:
  • La_Amazona
    Options

Girl, when are you not in heat? :laugh:

I know, right?? LOL

This just made mr crack up. It's the Latina spice plus my age. Good thing I have a date tonight to at least fantasize about.
  • Double_Tapp
    Options
    Ok since La-Amazona put that out there, I feel the need to ask a queston of the ladies.

Please explain the fascination being taken doggy style and having your hair pulled. :bigsmile:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Ok since La-Amazona put that out there, I feel the need to ask a queston of the ladies.

Please explain the fascination being taken doggy style and having your hair pulled. :bigsmile:

In a word?

"Rawr!"
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Easy DT... It's primal, animalistic, and raw. When a man has me in that way I'm nothing but a rag doll ready to be taken. My hair/ head is very sensitive. I can get purring by a man softly touching my hair or he can get me growling by pulling it. The latter is such a submissive position to be in, a lovely one.

Hot damn.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Your emoticon says to put it in a cup and say "cheers" with it.. LOL

Sorry, it made me giggle.

yeah brought a chuckle to me too

DRINK UP!!! :drinker:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Roadie, I love your attitude to women. Almost every comment you make has me smiling in appreciation of man! :happy:

As for my experience, any guy I've ever been with has never pushed a preference or an attitude towards the 'spit or swallow' or hand job/intercourse end. I think most men are just happy with the sensation of blowing them, not what you do with the results!!! :bigsmile:

And by saying that, you just made mine!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options

It might be the safe, vanilla way to explore our latent submissive streak and overwhelming desire for a dominant, alpha man..
    Not that I would have any knowledge of or opinion on that.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

TBH Ive always been guided by men on doggy style - their preference more than mine. It's doesnt bother me, but its not my fave position at all.

And I hate my hair being pulled in any position! :grumble:

I'm not submissive tho, and dont care for any kind of submissive behaviour, so I guess that one is down to personal preference :flowerforyou: .
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I'm not submissive tho, and dont care for any kind of submissive behaviour, so I guess that one is down to personal preference :flowerforyou: .
    Shush!
    Bring me my beer. NOOOOW! :angry:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

A couple of reasons. THe scalp is extremly sensative and that pleasure /pain border is amazing for tingles. Also in doggy style your postion upon "enterance" is complete different and you hit different part of the vagina ---it is easier to stimulate a climax through doggie style. Plus you cant see are face or any part of us but our back and @$$ so 95% of the insecurity a women may (notice I said may) have are gone which makes it easier to enjoy ourselves. Plus it feel like the man is in deeper in this position
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

And by saying that, you just made mine!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

Get a room you two
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Just make sure to log the calories.

:laugh:

Let me tell you about Sharon..

Sharon insisted on swallowing. She had the attitude that she had to work for it and she earned it and wanted it (well, demanded it).

She was an interesting one..