Very TMI.. enter at your own risk. Question for men.

Options

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I gotta love the more freaky the ladies have gotten in here the less male presence we seem to have in here :huh:
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I gotta love the more freaky the ladies have gotten in here the less male presence we seem to have in here :huh:

It's hard to type with one hand.
  • Double_Tapp
    Options

LOL we are just taking notes and waiting for the really taboo topics to be posted.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

I think there is an innate nervousness that one would be seen as creepy if a guy got too explicit.
    Not for a second anyone would think that of them but a basic sense of respect/decency to not take it too far with ladies a guy is not that acquainted with.

Trust me,I am no choir boy as some know but just isn`t quite right as a guy to be putting it all out there in a somewhat public setting.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options

LOL we are just taking notes and waiting for the really taboo topics to be posted.

Dont worry, we'll get around to discussing anal soon enough.

Actually, I need to bail out of this thread. These are not topics a single girl with no plans to go out on a Friday night needs to be thinking about.

Le sigh.
  • Double_Tapp
    Options
    Hell I was talking about midgets! :laugh:
  • jenbit
    Options

It's hard to type with one hand.

I just shot hot tea onto my computer screen thanks for that lol
  • jenbit
    Options

I think there is an innate nervousness that one would be seen as creepy if a guy got too explicit.
    Not for a second anyone would think that of them but a basic sense of respect/decency to not take it too far with ladies a guy is not that acquainted with.

Trust me,I am no choir boy as some know but just isn`t quite right as a guy to be putting it all out there in a somewhat public setting.

I think if us ladies get to be honest about what we are into then the guys should be able to as well without being judged. Im mean were talking about choking and spanking and hairpulling not necrophilia lol
  • MaraDiaz
    Options
    Hell I was talking about midgets! :laugh:

:laugh: That's cool. Little people need love too!
  • MaraDiaz
    Options
    Okay, now I'm bailing, really this time. I'm drinking tonight, too, who the heck knows what I'll end up typing if I don't quit now!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    My friends and I talk like this all time, so it's pretty easy for me to discuss these subjects. I just didn't know if there were rules or something. ;)
  • jenbit
    Options
    Okay, now I'm bailing, really this time. I'm drinking tonight, too, who the heck knows what I'll end up typing if I don't quit now!

Come to the dark side ...... stay with us and type out your little drunken messages... Atleast til I get off work I'm soooo bored here today
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

I think if us ladies get to be honest about what we are into then the guys should be able to as well without being judged. Im mean were talking about choking and spanking and hairpulling not necrophilia lol

Oh heavens no,there is nothing wrong with it,I just think guys are a bit more reserved talking about it especially around ladies.
    A thing we are conditioned to not do.

In fairness (only speaking for myself really but think it applies in general) we don`t talk much about stuff like that among guys either.
  • jenbit
    Options
    My friends and I talk like this all time, so it's pretty easy for me to discuss these subjects. I just didn't know if there were rules or something. ;)

My friends and I too... As far as I understand the rules in groups are different then in forums and basically as long as no one is complaining we should be fine
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I'm out too! Turns out there actually are some things I can't bring myself to type to strangers.. well at least a whole group of them.
    Loving that others are however.. makes for entertaining and informative reading!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I leave for lunch and come back for this! Awesome!

I can't pick a favorite position, they're all so much fun!

Though I suppose.... Butterfly hits the spot.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

My friends and I too... As far as I understand the rules in groups are different then in forums and basically as long as no one is complaining we should be fine

Can you ladies explain to me what you actually like about choking? I mean, I know the asphyxiation thing is supposed to heighten orgasms, right? (Didn't Michael Hutchins die from that?) But I'm just wondering if it's a submissive thing too, or a humiliation thing, or do you do it cos you like the guy being alpha dominant and in control?

I dont even like being held down by a guy, so its a bit of a strange one for me :flowerforyou:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

Can you ladies explain to me what you actually like about choking? I mean, I know the asphyxiation thing is supposed to heighten orgasms, right? (Didn't Michael Hutchins die from that?) But I'm just wondering if it's a submissive thing too, or a humiliation thing, or do you do it cos you like the guy being alpha dominant and in control?

I dont even like being held down by a guy, so its a bit of a strange one for me :flowerforyou:

You hit the nail on the head (for me anyway). Definitely a submission vs. dominance thing. I'm into stuff that I won't share but choking is innocuous enough. It doesn't even have to be legitimate choking, it could just be pressure applied to the chestal area just before the neck (that's what I tell guys to do when they're afraid of "hurting" me).
  • jenbit
    Options

In my care I'm pretty tall and I like my guys to be alpha stlye personalities like me. The choking hieghtens pleasure and pins you to the bed. Its always hot to be pinned down.:bigsmile: Same reason I own handcuffs and a blindfold lol
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Trust me,I am no choir boy as some know but just isn`t quite right as a guy to be putting it all out there in a somewhat public setting

I think you're keeping your cards close to your chest just in case someone that really matters reads it!! haha!! :wink:

Just kiddin, there's only so much I reveal in public too. I'd never tell anyone about my (*&*^(*((*(&*^&^**)("$^$££$%^&*()_ cos I'm a bit shy and a bit private! :wink: