I definitely need a motivation buddy!
    I'm 23 years old
    5'7
    Heaviest: 160 lb
    Current: 158
    Lowest 128
    Goal: 135
    Trying for <1360 Cal/day
    Stress and my recent move from PA to NC has packed on the pounds. But my new apartment has a 24 hour free gym and pools!
    Now I just need a strong motivator!

we're pretty similar
    I'm 23 as well and 5'7. last I measured I was 138 and my goal is 130, 125 at lowest

Me too!
    5'8''
    HW: 75kg/ 165lbs
    CW: 156lbs
    GW: 135-138
  • honeysuckletea
    honeysuckletea Posts: 10 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hi! I'm Fi, really new to all this, and I'd love to find a motivational buddy or a group of friends that have similar goals! I don't need a long introduction, just friend me and say hi! :wink: I love meeting new people and I'd be happy to encourage anyone (even if you're not at all my height/weight/calorie requirement, I'd be delighted to have you add me :smile: ) Of course, someone similar would be perfect - the idea of a twin sounds fun!

Height: 5'7"
    Starting Weight: 140
    Current Weight: 128
    Goal Weight: 121

I cycle a lot and I love lifting (can only do cardio at the mo though due to surgery aftermath). Reason I gained weight was a lot of stress due to school stuff and me eating too much. Not unhealthy stuff, just... too much. Calories in VS calories out... yeah. :neutral:

So I'm trying to get it off with a ~1200 cal limit until I hit my goal weight and tone a bit, then I'll go into maintenance. Say hi, I'd be happy to have friends here!

Hi, I'm 18 (freshman in college)
    Height: 5'8"
    Starting Weight: 129
    Current Weight: 122
    Goal Weight: 117

The numbers seem low but I'm built with small bones so I actually look healthy at 117, which I was up until senior year in high school...

We seem pretty similar so, if you want a twin please add me!
  • s_ryan
    s_ryan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Fi, really new to all this, and I'd love to find a motivational buddy or a group of friends that have similar goals! I don't need a long introduction, just friend me and say hi! :wink: I love meeting new people and I'd be happy to encourage anyone (even if you're not at all my height/weight/calorie requirement, I'd be delighted to have you add me :smile: ) Of course, someone similar would be perfect - the idea of a twin sounds fun!

Starting Weight: 140
    Current Weight: 128
    Goal Weight: 121

I cycle a lot and I love lifting (can only do cardio at the mo though due to surgery aftermath). Reason I gained weight was a lot of stress due to school stuff and me eating too much. Not unhealthy stuff, just... too much. Calories in VS calories out... yeah. :neutral:

So I'm trying to get it off with a ~1200 cal limit until I hit my goal weight and tone a bit, then I'll go into maintenance. Say hi, I'd be happy to have friends here!

Hi, I'm 18 (freshman in college)
    Height: 5'8"
    Starting Weight: 129
    Current Weight: 122
    Goal Weight: 117

The numbers seem low but I'm built with small bones so I actually look healthy at 117, which I was up until senior year in high school...

We seem pretty similar so, if you want a twin please add me!

You both seem pretty similar to me as well! I'm a college freshman...
    Height: 5'6"
    Starting weight:147
    Goal weight: 140
    Current weight: 155 (after a bad knee injury and surgery last summer so now I'm trying to get back on track)

I was also thinking about doing 1200-1400 calories per day and see how that works :)
    Add me if you want another friend! :)
  • snshine1028
    snshine1028 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'2"
    Starting Weight: 142
    Current Weight: 133.9
    Goal Weight: 120
  • PoleFit96
    PoleFit96 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    click2ha wrote: »
    Hello!

Height: 5'3
    Heaviest: 138
    Lowest: 112
    Current: 120
    Goal: 100

I have pretty toned abs but have most of my fat near my bum! I have been on Jillian Michaels for a week but because of my anemia I kept on going blind during the workout. Now I do the workout twice-ish a week when I feel more energized. I walk 0.5 - 6 hours daily, trying to keep myself active!

Basically twins! :)

Heaviest: 135
    Lowest: 115
    Goal: 110
  • myphatty
    myphatty Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Today is my day 2. Im at the heaviest in my life and looking to definitely get down

Height: 5'5
    HW: 160
    CW: 159.6
    GW: 140

Also add me :)
  • 70sthin
    70sthin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I would love to find a twin to help me reach my goal.

Height: 5'1"
    HW: 118 (7yrs. ago)
    LW: 95 (10 yrs. ago)
    Current: 105
    Goal: 95

I need to watch my consumption of sugary foods and drinks. Also need help keeping on the right track of not binging. I run a few times a month, but would like to get more exercise. Anyone in the same situation??? Please message...
  • SandyKani
    SandyKani Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

HW:200 (post birth)
    LW:140
    CW:152.4
    GW:140

I workout almost every day (stroller strides class, running, biking) love to swim and chase my kids around! Want to get more fit and toned. Would love to add my "twin" to get inspired and food ideas.
  • loribrianne1991
    loribrianne1991 Posts: 57 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    HI! :smiley:
    My name is Lori, I live in Anchorage, AK, I'm a full time manager at PetSmart, and I'm looking for my twin!!

HW: 200lbs
    LW: 125lbs
    CW: 145lbs
    GW: 130lbs

Add me ladies!!!
  • jennybunny1
    jennybunny1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! It would be great to find a twin to be accountability buddies with!

Name: Jennifer
    Height: 5'1 3/4
    SW: 120
    CW: 118
    GW: 100-105

I did Insanity last year and lost some weight. As much as I love Shaun T he program became boring near the end which caused me to stop working out and I fell back into my old habits. I just restarted a couple of days ago and am I currently doing Strong Curves with a little cardio mixed in (from walking/jogging with my dog).

Feel free to add/message me!
  • krhudon
    krhudon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'43"
    Heaviest: 150 lbs
    Currents: 142 lbs
    Goal: 120 lbs
    Body Fat Percentage: 30.2% I'd like to be 20% or less

Just 22 more pounds!!

Hey there! I think we might be twins and I'm looking for an accountability buddy.
    Height: 5'3"
    Heaviest: 140lbs
    Current: 140lbs
    Goal: 120lbs

I'm not sure what my body fat percentage is, but I love hiking, dancing, and rock climbing and also run with some consistency. My biggest issue is snacking and stress eating. Let me know if you want to work together
  • brilefe1
    brilefe1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Lookin for my twin!

Current: 148lbs
    Goal: 125lbs
  • loribrianne1991
    loribrianne1991 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    brilefe1 wrote: »
    Lookin for my twin!

We're pretty close!
  • anupriyasin157
    anupriyasin157 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Looking for my twin.
    I am 31 years of age, 5'7"
    Current weight: 175 pounds
    Highest: 185 pounds
  • donnatoo61
    donnatoo61 Posts: 3 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hey jackiepaddock and maktuners we may be triplets . I'm 54 yo, 5 ft, 120 lbs. would love to have some friends on here to make it more motivating to lose those stubborn 5!
  • brilefe1
    brilefe1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    brilefe1 wrote: »
    Lookin for my twin!

We're pretty close!

Twins! :) Do you use a fitbit or anything similar? I've plateaued at this weight for a few years now, and have tried several methods to get rid of these last 15-20 pounds with no luck. Are you just starting or has this been a long journey for you also?
  • abbeymetz387
    abbeymetz387 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'6
    HW-156
    CW-145
    GW-125
  • kolran
    kolran Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'5
    HW: 135 lbs
    LW: 95 lbs
    CW: 125 lbs
    GW: 110 lbs
    Not sure what my current body fat percentage is.
    I'm pretty sedentary thanks to some issues so trying to drop weight through mostly diet. I'm trying to do the 30 Day Shred but I have chronic leg pain that's interfering.
  • kolran
    kolran Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    PoleFit96 wrote: »
    click2ha wrote: »
    Hello!

Heaviest: 138
    Lowest: 112
    Goal: 100

I have pretty toned abs but have most of my fat near my bum! I have been on Jillian Michaels for a week but because of my anemia I kept on going blind during the workout. Now I do the workout twice-ish a week when I feel more energized. I walk 0.5 - 6 hours daily, trying to keep myself active!

Basically twins! :)

Heaviest: 135
    Lowest: 115
    Goal: 110

We seem pretty close! I'm older and a little taller but everything else is a match!