Since this is a singles board!

Options
123457»

Replies

• DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    DM is cute

Thanks! I liked to be called hot though. :)
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    DM is cute

I'm with ya on being called hot. I've been called by the opposite sex cute, adorable, handsome and hot. Hot always sounds the best.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    DM is cute

I'm with ya on being called hot. I've been called by the opposite sex cute, adorable, handsome and hot. Hot always sounds the best.

At this point in life I am content with anything remotely sounding somewhat positive. :laugh:
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    DM is cute

At this point in life I am content with anything remotely sounding somewhat positive. :laugh:

:noway: Carl, You are way too negative about yourself mister!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    DM is cute

:noway: Carl, You are way too negative about yourself mister!

Ladies on this board on constantly heaping on the praise, yo. Love it. Embrace it.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    DM, you're hot. Caliente, pappito!
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    DM, you're hot. Caliente, pappito!

That's more like it! :wink: :tongue:
  • Katefab26
    Options

Btw, I'm starting to think that the fact that my literary crushes are Starbuck from Moby **** and Prince Andrei from War and Peace have a lot more to do with me being single than anything else :laugh:

OMG -- edited to add that I think it's hilarious that mfp censored literature!!!!

Me too! If you can make it over to the UK, I'm sure we could find you a Prince Andrei, though...I've got an invitation to a Cossack Ball lurking somewhere around!

Ooooohhh fun!! I definitely need to make it over to the UK anyway -- seems like there are some amazing people to meet!!