introduce yourselves

Options
1235»

Replies

• mrsmarquez11
    mrsmarquez11 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 25 years old and I had started the 30 day shred back in January and about a week into it found out I was pregnant with my second child and had to quit. Now that I am no longer preggo I started 30 day shred again yesterday in hopes to loose this baby weight and become more fit!
  • kellymoffat
    kellymoffat Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    My name is Kelly and I've been a member of MFP for a little over a year. Last year I started using MFP and a journal to track progress. Well, that lasted about a week and I was looking back and realized I still look the same. This time I'm dedicated to making changes and am looking for people who are in the same position I am in and want to create a healthier life for themselves in order to provide mutual support. I'm on day 2 of 30DS and have (for now) convinced my mom to work out with me two or three days a week. She hasn't seen the workout yet so I'm not too hopeful that she'll last, but I plan to. I haven't stuck to a workout plan and feel that it's about da*n time I do! Any one do this before with results? I did find that today was a lot easier than yesterday and circuit 1 for level 1 is my least favorite LOL!!
  • kellymoffat
    Options
    What were your results with the 30DS when you've used it before?
  • kellymoffat
    Options
    Also, please feel free to add me!! As I said I need the motivation and support and would love to be that for you as well. I need friends on here LOL!
  • jlburns2005
    jlburns2005 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone;).
    Ive been using mfp since may. It has helped a lot. I am a mother of 2 wonderful kids that hate it when i take the living room to do my videos;) I started the shred 3 days ago.
  • EleMeleUkulele
    EleMeleUkulele Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! :) I'm 26, and on day 2 of level 2 today. I first started the Shred, then joined the challenge. Already took my measurements after completing level 1, and am pleasantly surprised with the existing, albeit small, results. Hope to keep it up! ;)
  • Nov3mberMist
    Options
    Hey all,

I'm 23, new-ish to MFP, and looking to lose about 75 lbs. I've been thinking about doing the 30DS for the last week, and I think today I'm just gonna go for it.