Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Oh Lorro, you just had to use Ryan Reynolds ♥
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I confess I just bought two pairs of shoes from the "kids" section.

Because I CAN.

High five!! I can do that too! Saves a lot of money! And they have high tops!! It is hard finding decent high tops for a workout in women's. I need the ankle support. Finish Line has a lot of cute shoes!! If your looking for something new.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess I just bought two pairs of shoes from the "kids" section.

Because I CAN.

High five!! I can do that too! Saves a lot of money! And they have high tops!! It is hard finding decent high tops for a workout in women's. I need the ankle support. Finish Line has a lot of cute shoes!! If your looking for something new.

My big old mammoth feet havent fit in kids shoes since I was about 10..... I wear a size 10 in womens....It sucks trying to find shoes...:grumble:
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I confess I'm frustrated because I can't find my keychain which has my apartment key and mail key. I'm supposed to be getting some important stuff in the mail... :(

This made me realize something.

People are more concerned about losing mail keys rather than apartment keys because it's usually pretty easy to break into your own home to get inside.

MAILBOXES ARE MORE SECURE THAN OUR HOMES, PEOPLE.

WTF.

People still get mail?? I don't think I've gone down to my mailbox in a month.

You don't order things online? Small packages still go to my mailbox...

I get some box every now and then but never packages.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm frustrated because I can't find my keychain which has my apartment key and mail key. I'm supposed to be getting some important stuff in the mail... :(

People are more concerned about losing mail keys rather than apartment keys because it's usually pretty easy to break into your own home to get inside.

WTF.

tumblr_milg3vmIdp1qb3doto1_500.gif
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

WTF.

tumblr_milg3vmIdp1qb3doto1_500.gif

Guess that it's not possible to come out strait when talking about the mail :sick:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I really wish work would send us home early. Not much going on.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I really wish work would send us home early. Not much going on.
    it's gonna be a blast at my work the next few days! I expect ghost town with the 4th of July and everyone taking an extended weekend
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I have a hang over and just ate something way out of my calorie goal to try and cure it.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    So we were playing pictionary last night and the only two categories we could use were either patriotic or sexual. Can you guess what this one was? FYI no one got it and I was not the one drawing it.

null_zpsf5563824.jpg
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm actually not that upset I have to work on my birthday today. Maybe it'll get my mind off of all the crap that's on it... Plus, my manager said he's going to buy me pizza! Hopefully everyone will be hungover and it will be dead today.
  • lacroyx
    Options
    So we were playing pictionary last night and the only two categories we could use were either patriotic or sexual. Can you guess what this one was? FYI no one got it and I was not the one drawing it.

null_zpsf5563824.jpg
    monkey sex?
  • lacroyx
    Options
    I confess I'm actually not that upset I have to work on my birthday today. Maybe it'll get my mind off of all the crap that's on it... Plus, my manager said he's going to buy me pizza! Hopefully everyone will be hungover and it will be dead today.
    cake day pizza is the best pizza ever! remember, the calories don't count! happy bday!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

null_zpsf5563824.jpg
    monkey sex?

You are the closest yet!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

Happy Birthday!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

null_zpsf5563824.jpg
    monkey sex?

You are the closest yet!

Babboon orgy?

Thanks, guys <3
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

null_zpsf5563824.jpg
    monkey sex?

You are the closest yet!

Babboon orgy?

Thanks, guys <3

hahahah no.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options

null_zpsf5563824.jpg
    monkey sex?

You are the closest yet!

Babboon orgy?

Thanks, guys <3

hahahah no.

phone sex ?
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options

happy birthday!! have a good one cheers:drinker:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

null_zpsf5563824.jpg
    monkey sex?

You are the closest yet!

Babboon orgy?

Thanks, guys <3

hahahah no.

phone sex ?

It was supposed to be jungle fever.