I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I confess my friend threw me a birthday party last night. There was lots of alcohol and dancing, and all three of us girls wound up hooking up with guys :wink:

I was about to say 'details!' then I realized I wasn't in the mood for too much TMI!! hope he was hot and sexy, and you had fun ;)
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess my friend threw me a birthday party last night. There was lots of alcohol and dancing, and all three of us girls wound up hooking up with guys :wink:

I was about to say 'details!' then I realized I wasn't in the mood for too much TMI!! hope he was hot and sexy, and you had fun ;)

Haha I did have fun. No, we did not hook up with each other! :P We all went our separate ways. That's as much as I'll give out... no worries.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    i just realized i have twice as many men as women on my Fl..I must be the only guy on mfp with such low f/m ratio

I think my friends list is 90% women!
    soo ? thats pretty normal given mfp has far more female members not that i have achieved some feat here...just found that to be interesting.

...just sharing my observation as you shared yours.

cool.my newsfeed is very silent on most days unlike yours(i'm guessing) so if you get sick of them bickering,we can swap accounts for sometime:bigsmile:

FOUND THE SEXIST!

Do I get a prize? I think I should get a prize.

who let you outside??? Go to the kitchen and make me a sammich NOW!

I'll make you a sammich when you do the oil change.
    Bre! Stoked you got some! Sounds like an awesome party!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options

Haha I did have fun. No, we did not hook up with each other! :P We all went our separate ways. That's as much as I'll give out... no worries.
    3rd base to 4th in a week!
    i-request-the-highest-of-fives_672.gif
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options

I am lost, you said you hooked up with guys, then you said you did not hook up! haha!
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Having a candid heart to heart with the guy you're in love with is a lot better when there isn't a "but" after "I have feelings for you too".
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

I am lost, you said you hooked up with guys, then you said you did not hook up! haha!

She is saying she did not hook up with her girl friends.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Having a candid heart to heart with the guy you're in love with is a lot better when there isn't a "but" after "I have feelings for you too".

awwwww.gif
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

awwwww.gif

tumblr_mozx7wgex91svr6jpo1_500.gif
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess its hurrican season here in lovely south florida and it looks like we have our first contender. However its only a tropical storm which mean hurricane party.... Having lived here all my life if its not a cat 3 I dont sweat it lol
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

awwwww.gif

tumblr_mozx7wgex91svr6jpo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mjq8azbSbR1qz4rgp.gif
    VakfBKk.gif
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    i confess i thought that by someone being away for the summer I would get over him but....that's not happening. oh well :ohwell:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

She is saying she did not hook up with her girl friends.

Yeah, this.

Awwww nola :heart: I was hoping the lack of communication with my crush would temper my crush on him but it's only made it stronger. I feel ya.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    i confess i thought that by someone being away for the summer I would get over him but....that's not happening. oh well :ohwell:

I'm with you.

I need to find a new crush. I haven't seen mine in a year and I still think about him all the time. I wish I had someone new to think about but I haven't met anyone who makes me feel the same.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

I'm with you.

I need to find a new crush. I haven't seen mine in a year and I still think about him all the time. I wish I had someone new to think about but I haven't met anyone who makes me feel the same.

tell me about it. I have been out on dates with 3 different people and they were just eh at best.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

I'm with you.

tell me about it. I have been out on dates with 3 different people and they were just eh at best.

I need one too. I have added a guy to my spank bank but other than that nothing even interesting has come along.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Well with my new shedule of m-f I is a happy camper yay:flowerforyou: ... Today is my first day of 830-5 though so I'm sleepy. Coffee is my friend today...

I will be going to spend the weekend at Mr M in Ft laud. Were going to a magic release party and saturday were going to see pacific rim at IMAX....

Its so cute cause he is on vacation this coming week and he wanted me to go with him to seaworld but I have no vacation days left. He will however be coming down for a few day during the week next week. :bigsmile:
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

I'm with you.

I need one too. I have added a guy to my spank bank but other than that nothing even interesting has come along.

Clearly you ladies need some cheering up. This distracted me for about ten minutes. Enjoy!

dhEi4KE.gif
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    My co-worker brought me a tupperware container full of cut up watermelon today. I am a happy camper.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    The cute biker guy from Sunday asked me what I wanted for my birthday on Monday. I told him a ride on a cute guy's Harley.:blushing: He asked if he would do.:laugh: