I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm actually not that upset I have to work on my birthday today. Maybe it'll get my mind off of all the crap that's on it... Plus, my manager said he's going to buy me pizza! Hopefully everyone will be hungover and it will be dead today.
    '

thought I was the only one working today :ohwell:
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm actually not that upset I have to work on my birthday today. Maybe it'll get my mind off of all the crap that's on it... Plus, my manager said he's going to buy me pizza! Hopefully everyone will be hungover and it will be dead today.

Happy Birthday!! :flowerforyou:
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

Happy birthday!!:flowerforyou: I will be working on mine in 10 days. With my headaches and then my mom's house fire I have no more vaca:grumble:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

Happy Happy Birthday miss
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I have come to realize that online dating stresses me out.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options

Happy birthday!
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm thrilled the first run of my book sold out, but I'm a little perturbed because many people came to buy it thinking it was the one about all my Match.com dates last year (guess I really need to write that!)

I further confess my relationship with BB time is approaching "poop or get off the pot" time and though i know you can't sfay stagnant, either option scares me to death!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    So we were playing pictionary last night and the only two categories we could use were either patriotic or sexual. Can you guess what this one was? FYI no one got it and I was not the one drawing it.

null_zpsf5563824.jpg
    monkey sex?

You are the closest yet!

Babboon orgy?

Thanks, guys <3

hahahah no.

phone sex ?

It was supposed to be jungle fever.

Looks like a monkey giving a bj to me!! :laugh:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    @Brega - HaPPy BirThday!! :flowerforyou:

@JJ - Congrats on the the book. Sounds like you have your next one lined up! :bigsmile:

Not sure why its make or break time with BB, but good luck with it :flowerforyou:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! My birthday pizza was delicious, and I needed groceries so I asked my friend to pick me up from work (remember, I don't have a car). When I told her I was ready, she said she was in the store already shopping. I was frustrated (my legs are KILLING me today!) until I got to her car and there was a balloon and mini "birthday cake for one" for me! Awwwww I love my friend! :heart: Her family has become like an adopted family for me here (she's a couple months older than my mom, with 3 kids, the oldest of which is 18).
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! My birthday pizza was delicious, and I needed groceries so I asked my friend to pick me up from work (remember, I don't have a car). When I told her I was ready, she said she was in the store already shopping. I was frustrated (my legs are KILLING me today!) until I got to her car and there was a balloon and mini "birthday cake for one" for me! Awwwww I love my friend! :heart: Her family has become like an adopted family for me here (she's a couple months older than my mom, with 3 kids, the oldest of which is 18).

Happy Birthday!!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    i just realized i have twice as many men as women on my Fl..I must be the only guy on mfp with such low f/m ratio
  • christine24t
    Options
    i just realized i have twice as many men as women on my Fl..I must be the only guy on mfp with such low f/m ratio

I think my friends list is 90% women!
  • sam308lbs
    Options

soo ? thats pretty normal given mfp has far more female members not that i have achieved some feat here...just found that to be interesting.
  • christine24t
    Options

soo ? thats pretty normal given mfp has far more female members not that i have achieved some feat here...just found that to be interesting.

...just sharing my observation as you shared yours.
  • sam308lbs
    Options

cool.my newsfeed is very silent on most days unlike yours(i'm guessing) so if you get sick of them bickering,we can swap accounts for sometime:bigsmile:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

cool.my newsfeed is very silent on most days unlike yours(i'm guessing) so if you get sick of them bickering,we can swap accounts for sometime:bigsmile:

FOUND THE SEXIST!

Do I get a prize? I think I should get a prize.
  • sam308lbs
    Options

FOUND THE SEXIST!

Do I get a prize? I think I should get a prize.

who let you outside??? Go to the kitchen and make me a sammich NOW!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess my friend threw me a birthday party last night. There was lots of alcohol and dancing, and all three of us girls wound up hooking up with guys :wink:
  • christine24t
    Options
    I confess my friend threw me a birthday party last night. There was lots of alcohol and dancing, and all three of us girls wound up hooking up with guys :wink:

Fun!!!!