I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I confess getting back in the forums after being away almost a month is weird. I've given up trying to catch up.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    We didn't end up meeting up today, which was sad, but he said he was really busy with family. It seemed as if he was trying to get away, and he said sorry, but I had to leave as I have a paper to write tonight. I do think, however, that last night's events were enough to convince me that he really does like me :) All in all, I call that trip and the meeting a huge success :happy:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Ok sorry for the late update. It was broken up a bit by his family (he's on vacation, as I said in another thread) and not nearly long enough. However, I think this sums things up: Me: see you tomorrow? (I'm staying overnight here) Him: Yes. HELL yes! :D

Lots of cuddling and making out on a lifeguard stand, a couple drinks... My friend who came with me met him and said she could tell within two minutes he's totally into me... *giggle*

wooohoo!!! sounds great! :bigsmile:
  • nolachick
    Options
    I confess even tho I almost passed out twice, i'm addicted to bikram yoga! my legs are starting to look great, my skin looks great, I feel great! and i'm so happy I found it :D

I also confess I went salsa dancing last night, on a weekday, that's right. lol.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess even tho I almost passed out twice, i'm addicted to bikram yoga! my legs are starting to look great, my skin looks great, I feel great! and i'm so happy I found it :D

I also confess I went salsa dancing last night, on a weekday, that's right. lol.

Wait, is there some rule about salsa dancing on a weekday that I don't know about?
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess that I really didn't want to get out of bed and come to work today... ANd I really don't want to work....I'm soooooo lazy today
  • Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I confess I just saw my high school crush at the store. It was just like HD where I hid and blushed. He recognized me and seemed to want to say hi but I turned the other way. Finally, when I left, we ran into each other and I smiled and said hi, how are you? And he smiled and said hi... I got all gushy.

He had like 3 kids and is prob married but still nice to see those old flames.
  • bregalad5
    Options
    I confess I'm struggling to keep myself from binging on all the horrible food I can possibly find because my modem keeps resetting itself every 5 minutes... I'm getting a new one on Tuesday, but I have a paper to write today (thankfully I have all the info I need... I think), and other schoolwork to do that requires an internet connection. ARGH
  • nolachick
    Options

Wait, is there some rule about salsa dancing on a weekday that I don't know about?

lol no but i'm an old lady and cannot go out on a weekday without being exhausted the next day at work. :wink:
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    I confess I just saw my high school crush at the store. It was just like HD where I hid and blushed. He recognized me and seemed to want to say hi but I turned the other way. Finally, when I left, we ran into each other and I smiled and said hi, how are you? And he smiled and said hi... I got all gushy.

HD..High Definition ?:huh:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I am kind of sad to be back in cilivation. Being with out cell service all day saturday was great. It has taken me 2 showers plus getting caught in the rain to get the smell of the camp fire out of my hair but that is a small thing.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

HD..High Definition ?:huh:

Yeah, I'm not understanding this either?
  • Tube_socks
    Options
    I meant HS... high school. My bad, peeps!

Well we are now facebook friends (I requested, I have seen him before but just didn't add him) and he private messaged me saying it was good seeing me yesterday and thank you for the request. From the pics, I see he's single but he does have 3 kids.

The story was he was my crush from afar. He knew I liked him, it was obvious and we were in the same circle. We seemed to both be shy and quiet... (well I was until I got to know ya then I was craaaaaaaaaaaazy). Anywho, I'll never forget when I found out he was talking to one of my friends. :brokenheart: And this is soooo wrong of me to say but she wasn't the best looking gal although this gal was NOT shy, quite the opposite of me, she was loud and spoke up. I think they got pregnant right after HS and stayed together for a while. (enough to have 2 more kiddos)

I'm not FB friends with her but she is with my bff. She has the same last name as in HS.

Fun stuff!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    this is soooo wrong of me to say but she wasn't the best looking gal although this gal was NOT shy, quite the opposite of me, she was loud and spoke up.

Pursuing works, yo!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I just fell asleep at work. I woke up because my chin slipped from where my hand was holding it up.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I confess I just fell asleep at work. I woke up because my chin slipped from where my hand was holding it up.

:laugh:
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess I just bought two pairs of shoes from the "kids" section.

Because I CAN.
  • bregalad5
    Options
    I confess I'm frustrated because I can't find my keychain which has my apartment key and mail key. I'm supposed to be getting some important stuff in the mail... :(
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess I'm frustrated because I can't find my keychain which has my apartment key and mail key. I'm supposed to be getting some important stuff in the mail... :(

This made me realize something.

People are more concerned about losing mail keys rather than apartment keys because it's usually pretty easy to break into your own home to get inside.

MAILBOXES ARE MORE SECURE THAN OUR HOMES, PEOPLE.

WTF.
  • Tube_socks
    Options
    I confess that I'm watching Enchanted. I loooove this movie! Everytime it's on, I can't help but to watch.