I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I signed up for the Ridicolous Obstacle Challenge last night and currently have a team of 11 going. It will probably end up being about 20 of us going. If you haven't heard about this 5k it is like the tv show wipeout.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    i confess yesterday was my friend's bday so i had half a bacon cheese burger (which was heaven, lol) and half a slice of cake. everything in moderation right? :)
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    i confess yesterday was my friend's bday so i had half a bacon cheese burger (which was heaven, lol) and half a slice of cake. everything in moderation right? :)

I confess I wish I could say the same thing >.> I did a potluck at work on Friday night for coworkers bday. I was in charge of the cake. I got a double-layered raspberry lemon cake. Birthday co worker whines to me: "Noo!! Not double layered! Sooo many calories!!! Why not single layered?!" I look at her:"Silly woman. It's your Cake Day. Calories don't count on Cake Day." I decided that this rule applied to everyone, including me and not just the birthday girl. lol
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Very impressive Nola. Personally, I can't do things by halves. All or nothing!! Hence my lack of weight loss success.....lol
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I confess I need to..... you know, GET SOME!!

That is all. LOL. :)
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

I confess I wish I could say the same thing >.> I did a potluck at work on Friday night for coworkers bday. I was in charge of the cake. I got a double-layered raspberry lemon cake. Birthday co worker whines to me: "Noo!! Not double layered! Sooo many calories!!! Why not single layered?!" I look at her:"Silly woman. It's your Cake Day. Calories don't count on Cake Day." I decided that this rule applied to everyone, including me and not just the birthday girl. lol

What is a 'potluck'? :bigsmile:
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

The only question is: with whom?? :bigsmile:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

Me tooooo.

I confess I had a ridiculous weekend. Yesterday: babysat in the morning, went to dinner at a brewery, then went out for drinks and dancing (both events with my Meetup group). Had drinks bought for me for the first time ever :smile: by two cute guys from Cyprus.

Today I had a super girly co-worker take me shopping. Got two new pairs of work pants, a work shirt, and two new bras.
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options

The only question is: with whom?? :bigsmile:
    Heh. I know with whom.... :smooched:
  • Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm super clingy this PMS with the bf. I just left his place earlier today and I'm on way back. This time, I instigated it but he doesnt seem to mind. He encourages it! Clingers are yucky.
  • lacroyx
    Options

What is a 'potluck'? :bigsmile:
    Potluck is when people bring food dishes, desserts, etc etc and share among each other.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am here, I am here, I am here.... But, I am not... back to work I go. And, then on vacation. But, I'll be back more after that. :)
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm super clingy this PMS with the bf. I just left his place earlier today and I'm on way back. This time, I instigated it but he doesnt seem to mind. He encourages it! Clingers are yucky.

Sometimes you need clingy time. As long as it's not all the time. :)
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess that I hate going back to reality when my weekends are over. Next weekend I am going camping so have a half day off on friday but have a feeling this week will drag.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I try to avoid sex on the first date... I failed at avoiding yesterday and don't regret it at all.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    i have dreams about this gorgeous girl on mfp lol.Someday when i reach my goal weight, i'll send her a fr
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    i have dreams about this gorgeous girl on mfp lol.Someday when i reach my goal weight, i'll send her a fr

Awww.

I had a very nice dream last night that I was asked out by the drummer of Red. I hadn't even thought about him in that way. He is single, and sweet, and hilarious, but will he even remember me next time we meet (hopefully in July)? Stay tuned...
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

why wait? You are both here for the same reason.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    Lol not cool! This is not how confessions work guys.Read and move on!:angry:
  • lacroyx
    Options

why wait? You are both here for the same reason.
    Minus the dream part, there has been a couple of girls who I like from reading their forums posts, profiles, similar interests, etc etc here on MFP that I used to be hesitant to FR. I later found out how silly I was over thinking things. Just go for it, if she rejects, oh well.