I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• jar_of_hope
    jar_of_hope Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I confess that a wrecked my whole freezer looking for a frozen candy bar that I hid... but couldn't find it!

I confess that I just found it. =/
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess that I found out last night that doing strength training the day after being in the sun all day playing softball the day before is not a good idea. Good thing my trainer was there to spot me on the bench press because I would have had a concaved chest after my throwing shoulder said it had enough.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess that everything I own is sitting in a uhaul ecept what I have packed in a suitcase ..... The bank just told me where not doing the walkthrough until tomorrow and I still dont have my lease yet since the landlord hasnt emailed it back to the realtor ....grumble grumble grumble....:grumble: I rushed like a crazy person to get everything done and now I'm waiting on them...And I hurt my ankle while carrying dressors into the uhaul
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    i confess im pretty obsessed with *kitten* lately.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I confess that I just went to lunch with a really fun, nice, attractive guy who I am almost positive is a 28 year old virgin. Might make an attempt at an obsession like yoovie's nearly impossible. ****.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I'll volunteer to help anyone out with an obsession like Yoovie's....
  • jenbit
    Options
    I have orentation with the nes HOA so I can move into my place hopefully today....... I have discovered that I hate living out of a suitcase
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I'll volunteer to help any woman out with an obsession like Yoovie's....

FYP
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    hahaha
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I have fallen asleep at my desk twice today and once yesterday.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

I wish :<
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    i confess I haven't been on the threads all week and I feel out of the loop :( I miss u guys!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I have orentation with the nes HOA so I can move into my place hopefully today....... I have discovered that I hate living out of a suitcase

Orientation for your neighborhood? Haha funny!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess I bought Godiva Caramel Liqueur today, mixed it with chocolate milk, and just had one of the most delicious drinks I've ever made.

I also confess I keep posting discussion posts for my course a day late because of work, and am supposed to get 0.10 off for each late day, but she hasn't taken points off yet... I feel bad and dishonest, but I really, really like my grade of 99.44% (got docked on a paper for a citation)... :( I guess if she was going to take points off, she would have, since they're all quite blatantly time-stamped?
  • LGrill27
    LGrill27 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I confess yesterday I went to the vending machine craving a snickers bar, low and behold two snickers drop! Today I made the same selection (D1 for those that must know) and again two bars. I’m thinking about wiping out the entire row but at 250cal. each and my lack of willpower it may be a bad idea.smiley-eatdrink026.gif
  • jenbit
    Options
    I confess today is finally moving day.. I have the walk through with the bank at 430 and the lease signing at 530 yay I can finally get all my *kitten* out of the uhaul :drinker:
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I confess yesterday I went to the vending machine craving a snickers bar, low and behold two snickers drop! Today I made the same selection (D1 for those that must know) and again two bars. I’m thinking about wiping out the entire row but at 250cal. each and my lack of willpower it may be a bad idea.smiley-eatdrink026.gif

start selling them to your coworkers.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

my co-worker always shakes out the loose things in the vending machines. I will come back to my desk and find random snickers or some other candy bar on my desk. He just passes them around. Well other than doritos those always go to our manager.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

my co-worker always shakes out the loose things in the vending machines. I will come back to my desk and find random snickers or some other candy bar on my desk. He just passes them around. Well other than doritos those always go to our manager.

Good guy coworker!! :drinker: