I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I confess Im all moved in and packed and got my kids a kitty...She is black with white paws and a little white on her chest.. Her name is Ajah

Congrats on the new place! And, the new kitty. :)
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess I may be meeting my crush tomorrow... :love: :blushing: *shaking in fear*

awesooooome! Remember, when in doubt take off your shirt! And don't do anything I wouldn't do (which, admittedly, gives you a lot of leeway ???????? )
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I may be meeting my crush tomorrow... :love: :blushing: *shaking in fear*

Congrats and come back with details.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options

awesooooome! Remember, when in doubt take off your shirt! And don't do anything I wouldn't do (which, admittedly, gives you a lot of leeway ???????? )
    I like the way you think. lol
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I just found out an ex boyfriend started working for my company. We were like fire when we were together- white hot. I haven't talked to him since I told him I was getting married and I haven't seen him since way before that. My company is so big we will never just run into each other. I can't decide if that disappointments me or makes me happy. :ohwell:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

Haha I will remember that! On my way to the beach where we're meeting tonight! Making a day of it with my friend (don't worry, she has other plans for the night) ... Eeeeek!! I will definitely let you guys know how it goes tomorrow.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Haha I will remember that! On my way to the beach where we're meeting tonight! Making a day of it with my friend (don't worry, she has other plans for the night) ... Eeeeek!! I will definitely let you guys know how it goes tomorrow.

What a perfect opportunity to wear a string bikini top and OOPS IT GOT STUCK ON SOMETHING AND NOW I'VE FALLEN AND OH MY ARE THOSE MY BREASTS IN YOUR MOUTH!?
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options

What a perfect opportunity to wear a string bikini top and OOPS IT GOT STUCK ON SOMETHING AND NOW I'VE FALLEN AND OH MY ARE THOSE MY BREASTS IN YOUR MOUTH!?
    I like the way your brain works.....usually.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

I like the usually at the end. :laugh:
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options

I kinda sorta got a date with a girl I'd never seen before like this about 8 years ago. I was stretching out at the Rec Center on campus. When I was done I kind of got off my butt to stand up and turned in one motion. When I did, I stuck my face square in this girls crotch. I was beat red and apologizing and awkwardly said "I usually have to at least buy dinner to get that far. I feel like I owe you." She went from embarrassed to laughing hysterically, said something back and we went for a drink about an hour later.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

I like the usually at the end. :laugh:

My think pan is a great place to be.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

this was pretty funny lol. so updates on the date?
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Ok sorry for the late update. It was broken up a bit by his family (he's on vacation, as I said in another thread) and not nearly long enough. However, I think this sums things up: Me: see you tomorrow? (I'm staying overnight here) Him: Yes. HELL yes! :D

Lots of cuddling and making out on a lifeguard stand, a couple drinks... My friend who came with me met him and said she could tell within two minutes he's totally into me... *giggle*
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Ok sorry for the late update. It was broken up a bit by his family (he's on vacation, as I said in another thread) and not nearly long enough. However, I think this sums things up: Me: see you tomorrow? (I'm staying overnight here) Him: Yes. HELL yes! :D

Lots of cuddling and making out on a lifeguard stand, a couple drinks... My friend who came with me met him and said she could tell within two minutes he's totally into me... *giggle*
    52596-BEST-DAY-EVER-gifs--PandaWhale-SX07.gif
    Awesome update!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Awesome update!

:laugh: love this!!

Brilliant news Brega!! :heart: :bigsmile:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

Awesome update!

:laugh: love this!!

Brilliant news Brega!! :heart: :bigsmile:

tumblr_inline_mg4nynG3CW1ry4qim.gif
  • LGrill27
    LGrill27 Posts: 337 Member
    Options

zachary-kanin-two-women-walk-up-to-a-lifeguard-stand-on-the-beach-a-sign-reads-no-sex-new-yorker-cartoon.jpg
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Yeehaw! GET SOME! *highfive*
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options

awesome! happy for you
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an awesome update brega!