I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Lol not cool! This is not how confessions work guys.Read and move on!:angry:

Sorry have you not read this whole topic? We are nosy. At least I didn't ask you who it was.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Lol not cool! This is not how confessions work guys.Read and move on!:angry:

Sorry have you not read this whole topic? We are nosy. At least I didn't ask you who it was.

lol I wanna know! haha.
  • nolachick
    Options
    I confess I need to..... you know, GET SOME!!

That is all. LOL. :)

hehe :laugh:

ETA: i'm not laughing at you, i'm laughing with u. I know exactly how u feel lol
  • LGrill27
    LGrill27 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Minus the dream part, there has been a couple of girls who I like from reading their forums posts, profiles, similar interests, etc etc here on MFP that I used to be hesitant to FR. I later found out how silly I was over thinking things. Just go for it, if she rejects, oh well.

^^^ this is me. hesitant to FR & over thinker. I might just take advice and go for it.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Minus the dream part, there has been a couple of girls who I like from reading their forums posts, profiles, similar interests, etc etc here on MFP that I used to be hesitant to FR. I later found out how silly I was over thinking things. Just go for it, if she rejects, oh well.

^^^ this is me. hesitant to FR & over thinker. I might just take advice and go for it.

Me too. Takes a lot of courage for me to send requests to guys.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options

Me too. Takes a lot of courage for me to send requests to guys.

I very rarely make friend-requests in general both on here and on Facebook. The only people I friend on Facebook are ones who I have to tag in a photo or something (like a friend's friend who I met at an event) and those are just women. I will never friend a guy.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Is it friday yet? I spent $200 at the camping store last night and I could have easily spent another $200. I want to get back out to nature not sit in this cube.
  • nolachick
    Options
    I confess I have dreamed about my ex 2 times in a row. even tho I know I don't wanna get back with him so idk what this means.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    He's obviously the man in your dreams but not the man of your dreams.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    i have dreams about this gorgeous girl on mfp lol.Someday when i reach my goal weight, i'll send her a fr

That's so sweet. Is she in SP?
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

It's ok... I'll accept:laugh: :laugh:
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options
    I confess I was excited to get paid today but then I realized that my credit card, phone, cable/internet, mortgage, and student loans are all due and I will be paying out 175% of what I cleared in the next 6 days. :sad:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    1045004_10151510564943564_1636214514_n.jpg

not really... but it made me giggle.

I confess, I have finally picked out my next bucket list challenge. Its a doozy. Im going to Antigua for underwater photography classes.

-panics-
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess Im all moved in and packed and got my kids a kitty...She is black with white paws and a little white on her chest.. Her name is Ajah
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess I have dreamed about my ex 2 times in a row. even tho I know I don't wanna get back with him so idk what this means.

It means you're dreaming and that he's been on your mind.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess Im all moved in and packed and got my kids a kitty...She is black with white paws and a little white on her chest.. Her name is Ajah

AWWWWW CUTE! I demand pics!! *grabbyhands*
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options
    not really... but it made me giggle.

I confess, I have finally picked out my next bucket list challenge. Its a doozy. Im going to Antigua for underwater photography classes.

-panics-

Are you afraid of the water? You'll be SCUBA diving in Antigua with a camera. How awesome.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

awwwwwwww pic?
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Camera is charging at home...However I dont have internet there yet so It will have to be a little later
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess I may be meeting my crush tomorrow... :love: :blushing: *shaking in fear*