I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess that yesterday when I went to the gym I realized I had forgotten my shoes. Rather than miss the class I opted to go barefoot and just hope no one noticed.

The instructor noticed and called me out in the middle of class, but in a nice way. She asked why I wasn't wearing shoes and when I said I forgot she laughed, then later in the class pointed it out again saying that it was awesome and that too many people look for excuses to not go to the gym and blah blah blah.

It was kinda neat :3
  • _speshk
    _speshk Posts: 19
    Options
    I confess that yesterday when I went to the gym I realized I had forgotten my shoes. Rather than miss the class I opted to go barefoot and just hope no one noticed.

The instructor noticed and called me out in the middle of class, but in a nice way. She asked why I wasn't wearing shoes and when I said I forgot she laughed, then later in the class pointed it out again saying that it was awesome and that too many people look for excuses to not go to the gym and blah blah blah.

It was kinda neat :3

That's definitely awesome! Haha. I am too embarrassed of my feet to do that!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I found my new PLACE yay:flowerforyou: ... Im putting in the application for the association today and should have approval by saturday. ......I really like this place so keep your fingers crossed

Fingers crossed!
  • LGrill27
    LGrill27 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I confess I shouldn't have downloaded Angry Birds Star Wars edition to my phone while using the bathroom. 30min go by until I realize I’m still playing this game while sitting on the toilet. smiley-sw018.gif
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I confess last night was the first time in my life that a man cooked me dinner. And in my kitchen! I have never felt so unsure of what to do with my hands and stuff - just kind of restlessly pacing while sitting on the floor O_O
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    It doesnt matter if it is photoshopped. Unless someone photoshops YOU and you dont want to be!

It's art - it is allowed to be artistically altered as much as they want to.

You know what portraits were never realistic?

EVERY OIL PANTING IN EVERY MUSEUM.

dont look - it's just not realistic.

my crankiness is not at you , babe - it's at people who think that photoshopping a photo is a sin. well - guess what, when I draw, sometimes i use the eraser and change sht to make it look better.

No, I get what you mean!

The problem I have is when they photoshop people or things and say "get these abs in three weeks" or what not. No, you can't, they're photoshopped. "Get cleavage like this in our new bikini top." Well no, I can't because you made the cleavage with a strapped top and you're selling it to me strapless.
    That is my major problem! Lol

Isn't this well known though?? I feel like if you fall for that, it's the same as falling for the random call that says send me $400 and I will send you back 100k.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Ugh I just got a last minute invite to a house party & singles fling. I already had plans tonight to go to a meet and greet at a bar in party area of Charlotte with the meetup group I am active in since I haven't been to one in awhile but damn this party sounds fun. I guess everyone is gong to wear arm bands green if single, red if in a relationship and yellow if it's complicated/I'm confused. Also games like "find the other half of the famous couple" along with the normal *kitten* etc.
    Oh the decisions I need to make in life are so hard.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I confess I shouldn't have downloaded Angry Birds Star Wars edition to my phone while using the bathroom. 30min go by until I realize I’m still playing this game while sitting on the toilet. smiley-sw018.gif

People may start talking...
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess I've been babysitting my neighbor's daughter to fill in some gaps (she has several babysitters since she's disabled - has Angelman Syndrome). She sent me an email today when I sent her next week's liquor store schedule and asked if it was ok for me to just do the afternoon tomorrow instead of all day. I was kinda bummed until she mentioned I'm still going to get paid for the whole 10 hours! :D She has leftover hours with the people that pay us that need to be used up.

I also confess that my cute co-worker's teasing doesn't bother me nearly as much as I act like it does ;)
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    i confess I just got vacations approved and bought my ticket to visit family! eeeeek!!! so excited! :D
  • jar_of_hope
    jar_of_hope Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I confess that a wrecked my whole freezer looking for a frozen candy bar that I hid... but couldn't find it!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I am trying ot figure out how the back of my calves got suburned. I am the catcher in softball so 60% of the time I am in a squat which shields that part and I was looking into the sun most the games. Usually my legs don't get any color just my arms, shoulder, chest and face.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Where is everyone today?
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Where is everyone today?

Trying to save my data on my phone lol. I'm low on my gigabytes or whatever!!
  • bregalad5
    Options
    Where is everyone today?

Half asleep procrastinating on writing a paper.

I confess I had a delicious chicken in coconut curry sauce that I bought from Trader Joe's. I woke up feeling horrible with nasty stomach cramps, and realized it had shrimp and stuff in it. Oops. I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to seafood/shellfish, so yeah, that's not a good thing.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Same as always.... the hamster wheel.... neverending work. ;)
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Where is everyone today?

<-- unlimited data 25$ a month grandfathered in from long ago through Verizon. If they ever take it away, I will drop Verizon and switch to another carrier.

I'm off for my weekend. Been binging on Doctor Who
  • bregalad5
    Options
    Where is everyone today?

<-- unlimited data 25$ a month grandfathered in from long ago through Verizon. If they ever take it away, I will drop Verizon and switch to another carrier.

I have Virgin Mobile. Paid about $200 upfront for my phone, and only pay $35/month for unlimited data/text and a couple hundred minutes a month (I rarely talk on the phone)
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Where is everyone today?

I have Verizon but I only get 2 g/month.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I've just been busy