I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    i confess.... im eating pepperidge farm cookies and milk for breakfast at 3:30 pm

I confess that sounds awesome! :drinker:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    i also confess I just went off on an old lady for emailing me to tell me that "Saten has led you dawn the wrong path". (Because if I accepted God into my heart - Doing a Tough Mudder wouldnt have the power to scare me).
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    i also confess I just went off on an old lady for emailing me to tell me that "Saten has led you dawn the wrong path". (Because if I accepted God into my heart - Doing a Tough Mudder wouldnt have the power to scare me).

I would get upset too.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess I've been saving every penny I have, and am pretty sure, as long as my Russian Visa stuff goes through in time, that I'm going to go to Australia on my way to Russia :D Yes, it's on the way, cuz I say it's on the way :P

could you please please pretty please with a cherry on top pick me up a shot glass from Australia....I have 2 from Germany... SInce I dont travel (ever:grumble: ) my friends bring my shot glasses from where they go and I would love one from Australia pwweeeeaaaasssseeee:flowerforyou:

I will! I'll need to figure out a way to send it to you from Russia without it breaking, though...

And, you should travel. It's not scary! It's awesome!

Edit: heard back from my contact, and should definitely have my visa with enough time to do this. Just gotta figure out dates with my peeps there, and get this trip planning STARTED!!!! :D (still not 100% sure it's gonna happen, though)

if you mail it they should bubble wrap you can put it in lol
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess I've been saving every penny I have, and am pretty sure, as long as my Russian Visa stuff goes through in time, that I'm going to go to Australia on my way to Russia :D Yes, it's on the way, cuz I say it's on the way :P

could you please please pretty please with a cherry on top pick me up a shot glass from Australia....I have 2 from Germany... SInce I dont travel (ever:grumble: ) my friends bring my shot glasses from where they go and I would love one from Australia pwweeeeaaaasssseeee:flowerforyou:

I will! I'll need to figure out a way to send it to you from Russia without it breaking, though...

And, you should travel. It's not scary! It's awesome!

Edit: heard back from my contact, and should definitely have my visa with enough time to do this. Just gotta figure out dates with my peeps there, and get this trip planning STARTED!!!! :D (still not 100% sure it's gonna happen, though)

if you mail it they should bubble wrap you can put it in lol

When I was in Italy I had to buy a whole giant thing of bubble wrap. They didn't even know what I was talking about when I asked. Who knows what Russia will be like with regards to that. Maybe I'll just mail it from Australia hahaha
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm pissed off at myself and my shyness. Really hot guy walks into store. We chat, I help him pick out some vodka, I card him, I say, "Hey! We have the same birthday!" (July 5). We chat some more about that. He's never met someone with the same birthday, and I've only met one other person. He says he should stop in on our birthday to say hi... I really wanted to say, "We should be friends!" but i don't :'( And now I'll probably never run into him again :( He seemed as shy as me. (I don't do the whole zodiac thing, but we cancers are known to be shy)
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm having some bad anxiety today :(

Sorry Brega - hope you have a fab weekend like the one the other week! :bigsmile:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm pissed off at myself and my shyness. Really hot guy walks into store. We chat, I help him pick out some vodka, I card him, I say, "Hey! We have the same birthday!" (July 5). We chat some more about that. He's never met someone with the same birthday, and I've only met one other person. He says he should stop in on our birthday to say hi... I really wanted to say, "We should be friends!" but i don't :'( And now I'll probably never run into him again :( He seemed as shy as me. (I don't do the whole zodiac thing, but we cancers are known to be shy)

you never know, he might pop in on the 5th :wink:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    We won our softball championship! The best part was we were a new team formed at the begining of the season and we beat the team that is within our meetup group that has been playing together the longest and thinks they are the best. I was at party with most the other team on saturday and they so underestimated our team. Love it when we make others eat crow. Also we are the first team for the meetup group who currently has 8 teams playing on sunday to win a sunday softball championship! I am sad though that our team is breaking up as the top people have been recruited away and others decided to take the summer season off.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    We won our softball championship! The best part was we were a new team formed at the begining of the season and we beat the team that is within our meetup group that has been playing together the longest and thinks they are the best. I was at party with most the other team on saturday and they so underestimated our team. Love it when we make others eat crow. Also we are the first team for the meetup group who currently has 8 teams playing on sunday to win a sunday softball championship! I am sad though that our team is breaking up as the top people have been recruited away and others decided to take the summer season off.

That's great to hear your team won! :drinker: Sucks that they will be breaking up:frown:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I confess this gloomy weather is making me want to crawl back into my bed and shut out the world. :ohwell:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess this gloomy weather is making me want to crawl back into my bed and shut out the world. :ohwell:

Me too
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Starting week 6 of a headache. I seriously give up:cry:
  • yoovie
    Options
    I signed up for a tough mudder at the end of summer....
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess I went to Six Flags yesterday and spent more money than I should have on Green Lantern paraphernalia... >.>
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess my job my drive me completely insane this week..We have surbey in the building which means my bosses are running around like chickens with their heads cut off and everybodies tension level is set to 11........:grumble:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I signed up for a tough mudder at the end of summer....

love your profile picture
  • yoovie
    Options
    thank you! I love it too! we look like superheroes LOLOL
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    <--- ended up going with a very natrual looking ombre not the red ombre I had posted earlier.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    <--- ended up going with a very natrual looking ombre not the red ombre I had posted earlier.

cute!