Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    i give up :(
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Damn poor Yoovie! Can't get a roll no matter what you do.
  • breeshabebe
    breeshabebe Posts: 580
    Options
    Ive never rolled a thread

AHHH! sorry! I saw my post said 500 and I got so excited that I didn't even read anything, I just posted! If I would have read I would have given it to you!
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    i give up :(
    (((hugs))) :frown:

I was waiting to comment on your pics and your race...

Looks like you guys had a good time... and Yoovie... You're bada$$!
  • yoovie
    Options
    it was the hardest thing Ive ever walked up to and surprised myself with my abilities.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    it was the hardest thing Ive ever walked up to and surprised myself with my abilities.

Congrats!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    so wait there was an MFP team? congrats to yoovie for completing the race. u really are bad *kitten*
  • yoovie
    Options
    thanks! yeah there were 19 of us i think

yoovie
    brettpgh
    dontstop_beleakin
    capt apollo
    scs143
    desterknee
    krys140
    elemenopee
    skittybang
    whothehellisben
    skullshank
    escloflowne
    gorillanj
    carl01
    windy
    nerdyrose
    zombiechaser
    and like 4-8 more people.
  • nolachick
    Options
    thanks! yeah there were 19 of us i think

yoovie
    brettpgh
    dontstop_beleakin
    capt apollo
    scs143
    desterknee
    krys140
    elemenopee
    skittybang
    whothehellisben
    skullshank
    escloflowne
    gorillanj
    carl01
    windy
    nerdyrose
    zombiechaser
    and like 4-8 more people.

that is awesome! I would suck at doing any kind of race LOL but can we have an MFP trip/reunion anyway? haha.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

Congrats on finishing!
  • lacroyx
    Options
    I confess I felt kinda like a *kitten* today. After my fitness class at the gym as I was leaving, one of the girls from the class invited me to go with her and her friend to get a protein shake. I was caught completely off guard. I turned them down. I had to stuff to do that couldn't wait. I wanted to tell her I would love to but another time, my stupid brain couldn't process that at the time.
  • nolachick
    Options
    I confess I felt kinda like a *kitten* today. After my fitness class at the gym as I was leaving, one of the girls from the class invited me to go with her and her friend to get a protein shake. I was caught completely off guard. I turned them down. I had to stuff to do that couldn't wait. I wanted to tell her I would love to but another time, my stupid brain couldn't process that at the time.

aww I hate when that happens. next time you see them, just say sorry you weren't able to make it but ask them if you can make it up to them :smile:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

Congrats on finishing!

That's what she said
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I wanna do this race ,,,,,I just need people to do it with me..Its like 15-20 minutes from my house..Right by the kids grandmas so I could drop them off and race ,.

http://onlythefearless.com
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I am probably going to get a membership to the Y just because it is located in the office building I work for and I need a place to take a shower on the weekends when I am playing sports so I don't have to drive the 40 mins home. I hate that they are so expensive for single people.
  • lacroyx
    Options
    I confess I am probably going to get a membership to the Y just because it is located in the office building I work for and I need a place to take a shower on the weekends when I am playing sports so I don't have to drive the 40 mins home. I hate that they are so expensive for single people.

Yep, it is. I need to find a gf or wife so I can get the couples/family discount make it less expensive. Screw love and companionship! Cheaper gym rates all the way!
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I confess, life is good!

Haven't been in SP in a couple weeks and need to update myself on what is going on.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    that I have a cold and its a pretty good one... I"m dizzy, feel foggy ,my reaction time sucks... MY nose and throat are scratchy and I think I have a fever judging by the goosebumps.....and of course my bosses are being di(ks and not letting me leave
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I confess, life is good!

Haven't been in SP in a couple weeks and need to update myself on what is going on.

YES.. Update, PLEASE! I'm happy that life is good.. that's the way it's SUPPOSED to be!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

Yep, it is. I need to find a gf or wife so I can get the couples/family discount make it less expensive. Screw love and companionship! Cheaper gym rates all the way!

Ouch. I only pay 3.50/month for my gym membership because I qualify for a discount since I'm poor...