I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    i confess i think i just got back from a date. lol. how do u follow up a date u have enjoyed? say thanks? lol.. idk.
    it was fun. not much attraction (yet) but i think there may be potential there.

I would say "thank for tonight, it was fun!"
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    i confess i think i just got back from a date. lol. how do u follow up a date u have enjoyed? say thanks? lol.. idk.

This is what I say if I do not want to see him again. I always add that I'd like to see him again....
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options

This is what I say if I do not want to see him again. I always add that I'd like to see him again....

Interesting! I like seeing how different people react to different things.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I am sad they canceled Smash. It was one of the few hour long shows I always had to watch. Now listening to the soundtrack on repeat.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess that today is my first day back from vacation. Since my birthday on Saturday I have been going nonstop. Knotts Berry Farm, Partying, hikes, dog beaches and lots of eating. Now it's time to get back to work. *siiiiigh*

Sorry for my silence!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

Interesting! I like seeing how different people react to different things.

there is slight attraction but its not like I want to jump his bones or anything lol Which is a good thing because if your lady parts are doing the thinking, you don't think straight haha. this way I am myself and don't worry about if it goes good or bad, see him again or not. just enjoy the moment :)

I already hinted I will plan the next outing tho.

ETA: update for lacroyx, he did text back and said he had fun too. sooo....we'll see ;)
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess that today is my first day back from vacation. Since my birthday on Saturday I have been going nonstop. Knotts Berry Farm, Partying, hikes, dog beaches and lots of eating. Now it's time to get back to work. *siiiiigh*

Sorry for my silence!

We have a Knottsberry farm down here...Best cinnomen rolls ever with or without pecans ....ummmmmmm also amazing milkshakes and baked goods *drool* :drinker: which reminds me they open up soon
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

Sorry for my silence!

FUN!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Kit I found something for you

http://www.perpetualkid.com/bacon.aspx
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

I've never seen the bacon doormat before!! I want that like woah!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

I've never seen the bacon doormat before!! I want that like woah!

I liked the koozie

CUPP-3629.jpg
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Sorry for my silence!

I missed ya!!

Happy belated Birthday bacon chops....xx...lol

Bacon-Birthday-Cake.jpg
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options

Sorry for my silence!

Were the new rides at the "farm" worth checking out? I saw them on TV the other day and they didn't look that exciting..
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

Sorry for my silence!

Were the new rides at the "farm" worth checking out? I saw them on TV the other day and they didn't look that exciting..

ohhhhhhhkkkkaaayyyyy so apperantly your Knottsberry is an amusement park lol didn't know that.... The one down here is a farm/fruit stand run lol
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Yeah we have a Knott's that's a fruit stand in Western NY, too. Didn't realize there was an amusement park of the same name until I googled it, hehe

I confess I went to bed at midnight and didn't get up until 2pm... I may have over-drugged myself, haha
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Sorry for my silence!

I like all the rides but my favorites are Montezooma's Revenge and Xcelerator. I won't not do fast pass again though. The lines suck.
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options

Sorry for my silence!

I like all the rides but my favorites are Montezooma's Revenge and Xcelerator. I won't not do fast pass again though. The lines suck.

Kits... maybe we should do a Knotts, Disney or Magic Mountain get-together!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Sorry for my silence!

I would love to do a knotts or magic mountain! I have serious issues with Disney prices, haha!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

Sorry for my silence!

I would love to do a knotts or magic mountain! I have serious issues with Disney prices, haha!

But...but...Darth Vader helm with Mickey Mouse ears!
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options

Sorry for my silence!

But...but...Darth Vader helm with Mickey Mouse ears!

LOL - It is funny how Star Wars took over Tomorrow Land!!!