I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    that I have a cold and its a pretty good one... I"m dizzy, feel foggy ,my reaction time sucks... MY nose and throat are scratchy and I think I have a fever judging by the goosebumps.....and of course my bosses are being di(ks and not letting me leave

Did you teel MR. M what he did to you?
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I am probably going to get a membership to the Y just because it is located in the office building I work for and I need a place to take a shower on the weekends when I am playing sports so I don't have to drive the 40 mins home. I hate that they are so expensive for single people.

Yep, it is. I need to find a gf or wife so I can get the couples/family discount make it less expensive. Screw love and companionship! Cheaper gym rates all the way!

Ouch. I only pay 3.50/month for my gym membership because I qualify for a discount since I'm poor...

It's 53 a month for me and this is on top of the 39 I pay for the gym by where I live.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    lol yeah I sent him a text yesterday..He is still sick though so most of the communication was via text
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess I am probably going to get a membership to the Y just because it is located in the office building I work for and I need a place to take a shower on the weekends when I am playing sports so I don't have to drive the 40 mins home. I hate that they are so expensive for single people.

Yep, it is. I need to find a gf or wife so I can get the couples/family discount make it less expensive. Screw love and companionship! Cheaper gym rates all the way!

Ouch. I only pay 3.50/month for my gym membership because I qualify for a discount since I'm poor...

It's 53 a month for me and this is on top of the 39 I pay for the gym by where I live.

I only pay 23 per month for 24 hour fitness, and I can go to any 24 hour I want O_O;;
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

I only pay 23 per month for 24 hour fitness, and I can go to any 24 hour I want O_O;;

The Y is located in the same building I work in so its the convience factor. I can go there at lunch work out for a half hour shower and be back in my desk in an hour.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

The Y is located in the same building I work in so its the convience factor. I can go there at lunch work out for a half hour shower and be back in my desk in an hour.

I have a gym right by my work and then two more on my way home. Each one offers different classes on different days so I pick the one to attend depending on what I want to do :) It's quite awesome.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

I have a gym right by my work and then two more on my way home. Each one offers different classes on different days so I pick the one to attend depending on what I want to do :) It's quite awesome.

Ha! Awesome! I really have to go out of my way to go to the gym, which is why I don't go that often :( It's a 1.7 mile walk, or I have to take the bus that only comes once an hour. I just do most of my stuff at home because it's a lot easier. If I had a car I'd be there every day.
  • bregalad5
    Options
    I confess I've been saving every penny I have, and am pretty sure, as long as my Russian Visa stuff goes through in time, that I'm going to go to Australia on my way to Russia :D Yes, it's on the way, cuz I say it's on the way :P
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I confess I've been saving every penny I have, and am pretty sure, as long as my Russian Visa stuff goes through in time, that I'm going to go to Australia on my way to Russia :D Yes, it's on the way, cuz I say it's on the way :P

AHHHHHHHHH that is my dream trip!
  • bregalad5
    Options

AHHHHHHHHH that is my dream trip!

Yeah, I'm sooo excited, even though I don't know if it's going to happen or not. I have so many plans for this year in Russia... I'll hopefully be able to knock a few things off my bucket list. And, if I get to Aussie-land, that gets me one continent closer to my big life goal (setting foot on every continent).
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I am in a super grumpy *****y mood today. In other words a joy to be around.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

could you please please pretty please with a cherry on top pick me up a shot glass from Australia....I have 2 from Germany... SInce I dont travel (ever:grumble: ) my friends bring my shot glasses from where they go and I would love one from Australia pwweeeeaaaasssseeee:flowerforyou:
  • bregalad5
    Options

could you please please pretty please with a cherry on top pick me up a shot glass from Australia....I have 2 from Germany... SInce I dont travel (ever:grumble: ) my friends bring my shot glasses from where they go and I would love one from Australia pwweeeeaaaasssseeee:flowerforyou:

I will! I'll need to figure out a way to send it to you from Russia without it breaking, though...

And, you should travel. It's not scary! It's awesome!

Edit: heard back from my contact, and should definitely have my visa with enough time to do this. Just gotta figure out dates with my peeps there, and get this trip planning STARTED!!!! :D (still not 100% sure it's gonna happen, though)
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Will you send me a sexy Australian man as a souvenir? I collect those >.>
  • bregalad5
    Options

If the one I'll hopefully be staying with has a sexy friend, sure...
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

If the one I'll hopefully be staying with has a sexy friend, sure...

Awesome, those don't break in shipping.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess that Andrea is really messing with my weekend plans and I am not even on the coast.
  • bregalad5
    Options
    I confess I'm having some bad anxiety today :(
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    i confess I just had a delicious lunch buffet at an indian restaurant. I skipped on rice altogether but had some naan. :smile:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    i confess.... im eating pepperidge farm cookies and milk for breakfast at 3:30 pm