I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    MM the haiir looks great........

I confess the bank just offered me 4500 dollars to be out of my house by Monday .......what to do what to do
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Starting week 6 of a headache. I seriously give up:cry:

Gosh, you poor thing :flowerforyou:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options

I confess the bank just offered me 4500 dollars to be out of my house by Monday .......what to do what to do

Why are they offering you money?

I'm going to a sushi rolling demonstration tonight. I'm excited to eat some sushi!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess I signed up for a 5k, 10k, and half marathon (the Dr Who virtual one, so a kinda at-your-leisure thing) on Monday, then messed up my knee yesterday :( hopefully I'll be ok
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess I signed up for a 5k, 10k, and half marathon (the Dr Who virtual one, so a kinda at-your-leisure thing) on Monday, then messed up my knee yesterday :( hopefully I'll be ok
    I am doing that with a couple of girls from my weight loss gym challenge. They want the medal with the blue ribbon. 13.1 Miles, here we come!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

What is the link O_O
  • jenbit
    Options

I'm going to a sushi rolling demonstration tonight. I'm excited to eat some sushi!

because my landlord never payed his morgage...for like 4 yrs
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I am doing that with a couple of girls from my weight loss gym challenge. They want the medal with the blue ribbon. 13.1 Miles, here we come!

is there a link to the dr. who virtual half marathon?
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options

is there a link to the dr. who virtual half marathon?

Can i virtually run it?
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Dr Who Virtual Fun Run/Walk: http://www.facebook.com/groups/362677597172367 and to sign up: http://www.facebook.com/events/508472979206651/

Can do a 5k, 10k, or Half Marathon
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options

That sucks! I hope you get it sorted out.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

interesting...is that so they can auction the house? they may offer more. in which case if your house is not too big you may be able to pull it off thats if u find another place you would like.

what's the alternative? they sell to someone else and then u rent from them?
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I confess I called in sick yesterday because I felt a little rough and din't have a lot to get done. If I knew yesterday was just a preview of what today would bring, I would have spent the time removing my stomach with a dull rusty knife. :sick:
  • jenbit
    Options

interesting...is that so they can auction the house? they may offer more. in which case if your house is not too big you may be able to pull it off thats if u find another place you would like.

what's the alternative? they sell to someone else and then u rent from them?

They wont be able to sell the house in its current condition ...They have alot of structural repair to do...MY bedroom floor has started leaking this week....... They need to rip out part of the ceiling because of water damage.... YOu ever see the movie money pit this house is it ......

Im looking at a place today that has 2 day approval and only has a background check ...... So I should have the keys by friday, saturday the latest...... I packed 12 boxes last night. I'm taking saturday off work which will give me and my roommates 2 days to move everything. I'm gonna rent the biggest uhaul I can get so I can make 2 or 3 trips and thats it then I can just clean..The requirements are that the house be broom swept
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I confess I called in sick yesterday because I felt a little rough and din't have a lot to get done. If I knew yesterday was just a preview of what today would bring, I would have spent the time removing my stomach with a dull rusty knife. :sick:

Are you more sick or work is more of a nightmare?
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    feeling much worse today
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    feeling much worse today

Hope you get better soon.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I have been thinking about getting a new car because I got mine as an a to b car and after 4 years I am bored out of my mind with it. Doesn't have enough get up and go. Last night I test drove a 2012 VW GTI (only 19k miles on it) and a used 2013 Ford Focus tintantium (with 9k mile on it). Both are 21,000. If I could combine the cars together they would be the perfect car for me. I like the more solid feel of the VW and the way it drives and it doesn't have a big blind spot like the focus does but I like all the bells and whistles on the focus as the VW feels dated. I would really like to get a 1-2 year old sporty hatchback with at least 170 horsepower, prefer 200+ but will go down to 170 with a higher torque. I have found that it is hard to look for horsepower on websites as they are all now about mpg. I am not looking for anything super fast but something that makes passing easy and doesn't allow semis to pass me in the mountains. If I didn't sit in rush hour traffic I would get a manual but I think that would get old fast even though I prefer to drive them when not in the city.
    Sigh I think I put more thought into what I want in a car than what I want in a house or boyfriend.
  • LGrill27
    LGrill27 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I confess I have been thinking about getting a new car because I got mine as an a to b car and after 4 years I am bored out of my mind with it. Doesn't have enough get up and go. Last night I test drove a 2012 VW GTI (only 19k miles on it) and a used 2013 Ford Focus tintantium (with 9k mile on it). Both are 21,000. If I could combine the cars together they would be the perfect car for me. I like the more solid feel of the VW and the way it drives and it doesn't have a big blind spot like the focus does but I like all the bells and whistles on the focus as the VW feels dated. I would really like to get a 1-2 year old sporty hatchback with at least 170 horsepower, prefer 200+ but will go down to 170 with a higher torque. I have found that it is hard to look for horsepower on websites as they are all now about mpg. I am not looking for anything super fast but something that makes passing easy and doesn't allow semis to pass me in the mountains. If I didn't sit in rush hour traffic I would get a manual but I think that would get old fast even though I prefer to drive them when not in the city.
    Sigh I think I put more thought into what I want in a car than what I want in a house or boyfriend.

I’ve been having the same thoughts about my car. I have a 02 Olds Alero. (they don’t even make Oldsmobile anymore) over 200k miles, been in a hail storm, rust here and there. The problem is the car runs fine. I love not having a car payment and my insurance is only $320/year. I catch myself thinking I hear a knock or ping from the engine when in actuality I’m telling myself I want a new car!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess that moving for school has already taken a huge chunk out of my savings even though I'm not officially going until August 1st :(