I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Yoovie I agree somewhat but you have to admit there is some ridiculous photoshop out there. I recently learned with Victoria's Secret models that they photograph their strapless bikinis with straps and edit them out so it looks like you get awesome cleavage with a strapless top when you really don't.

As I've never been thin those models don't affect me but I can see if you're as thin as them but still have a small roll or saggy breasts or whatever how it could affect someone's self esteem. But for me, I could only dream of looking like them so they truly don't affect me personally. I mean, I would love to look like Kate Upton but it is not realistic so it doesn't affect me.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    It doesnt matter if it is photoshopped. Unless someone photoshops YOU and you dont want to be!

It's art - it is allowed to be artistically altered as much as they want to.

You know what portraits were never realistic?

EVERY OIL PANTING IN EVERY MUSEUM.

dont look - it's just not realistic.

my crankiness is not at you , babe - it's at people who think that photoshopping a photo is a sin. well - guess what, when I draw, sometimes i use the eraser and change sht to make it look better.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I confess that my job is such that In a single day I have Shuttle engineers that I didn't realize had my cell phone number call me, wave at astronauts before they suit up and get into the pool, hear that there's a gator on the loose somewhere on the premises, and complain that there are going to be sharks in my parking spot for the next two months. :drinker:
  • yoovie
    Options
    thats a damn cool job
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    It doesnt matter if it is photoshopped. Unless someone photoshops YOU and you dont want to be!

It's art - it is allowed to be artistically altered as much as they want to.

You know what portraits were never realistic?

EVERY OIL PANTING IN EVERY MUSEUM.

dont look - it's just not realistic.

my crankiness is not at you , babe - it's at people who think that photoshopping a photo is a sin. well - guess what, when I draw, sometimes i use the eraser and change sht to make it look better.

No, I get what you mean!

The problem I have is when they photoshop people or things and say "get these abs in three weeks" or what not. No, you can't, they're photoshopped. "Get cleavage like this in our new bikini top." Well no, I can't because you made the cleavage with a strapped top and you're selling it to me strapless.
    That is my major problem! Lol
  • yoovie
    Options
    oh well yeah totally!!

This summer Im bringin my flip vid-cam to the beach and Im going to walk up to every single person with abs and interview them to find out which 30 minute video they did to get those abs.

Im going to make a UPROARIOUS LAUGHTER RESPONSE VIDEO to share with everyone that thinks that you too can get abs like this and an *kitten* like this by doing this 30 day program.

lol - forget science - we have advertising! woohoo!!

common sense people, it's free.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess at the end of kick boxing class today, they were offering free mini cliff bar samples to those that wanted them. I grabbed 2. When a couple of women in the class gave me dirty looks, I lied to them and told them that 1 was for my girlfriend. :embarassed:
  • yoovie
    Options
    I confess at the end of kick boxing class today, they were offering free mini cliff bar samples to those that wanted them. I grabbed 2. When a couple of women in the class gave me dirty looks, I lied to them and told them that 1 was for my girlfriend. :embarassed:

High Five!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

High Five!

lol! that`s what my stomach said to my brain!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess that my job is such that In a single day I have Shuttle engineers that I didn't realize had my cell phone number call me, wave at astronauts before they suit up and get into the pool, hear that there's a gator on the loose somewhere on the premises, and complain that there are going to be sharks in my parking spot for the next two months. :drinker:

Screw traveling the world to teach. I WANT YOUR JOB!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

High Five!

lol! that`s what my stomach said to my brain!

Haha awesome :P
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I confess that I forgot how much cleveage my shirt shows when I put it on this morning. All day I have gotten distracted by my own boobs because they are RIGHT there when I look down. :noway: :laugh:
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    That I haven't been able to play on MFP as much as usual this week and that has me a little irked...
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    i confess i came home and passed out after work. no work out. no dinner. just woke up and ate some special k. lol
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    i confess i came home and passed out after work. no work out. no dinner. just woke up and ate some special k. lol

Sounds like my evening. Came home, passed out for a few hours, woke up and ate cold leftover pizza and a glass of wine... and went back to bed.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess I found my new PLACE yay:flowerforyou: ... Im putting in the application for the association today and should have approval by saturday. ......I really like this place so keep your fingers crossed
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I confess I found my new PLACE yay:flowerforyou: ... Im putting in the application for the association today and should have approval by saturday. ......I really like this place so keep your fingers crossed

yey! hope it works out!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I confess that I forgot how much cleveage my shirt shows when I put it on this morning. All day I have gotten distracted by my own boobs because they are RIGHT there when I look down. :noway: :laugh:
    Yea, high 5 for boobies!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I hope it works out for you.