I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess that today is my first day back from vacation. Since my birthday on Saturday I have been going nonstop. Knotts Berry Farm, Partying, hikes, dog beaches and lots of eating. Now it's time to get back to work. *siiiiigh*

Sorry for my silence!

Were the new rides at the "farm" worth checking out? I saw them on TV the other day and they didn't look that exciting..

I like all the rides but my favorites are Montezooma's Revenge and Xcelerator. I won't not do fast pass again though. The lines suck.

Kits... maybe we should do a Knotts, Disney or Magic Mountain get-together!

I would love to do a knotts or magic mountain! I have serious issues with Disney prices, haha!

But...but...Darth Vader helm with Mickey Mouse ears!

Which is cool until it costs $500 for a day trip D:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess that today is my first day back from vacation. Since my birthday on Saturday I have been going nonstop. Knotts Berry Farm, Partying, hikes, dog beaches and lots of eating. Now it's time to get back to work. *siiiiigh*

Sorry for my silence!

Were the new rides at the "farm" worth checking out? I saw them on TV the other day and they didn't look that exciting..

I like all the rides but my favorites are Montezooma's Revenge and Xcelerator. I won't not do fast pass again though. The lines suck.

I would love to do a knotts or magic mountain! I have serious issues with Disney prices, haha!

As long as you are there, it would be worth every penny.
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options

Sorry for my silence!

Ahhhhh, C! Kits... That is the sweetest thing I've read in single peeps in a long time <sniff>.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm a little sad my week of crazy is over and that it's back to normal life for me :frown:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm a little sad my week of crazy is over and that it's back to normal life for me :frown:

I'm with ya. I had a great weekend. I just want it to keep going.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

Sorry for my silence!

That's so sweet!! :heart:
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Sorry for my silence!

BWaaaaaaahhhh blush2.gif
    tighthug.gif
    smooch.gif
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess finding out my new dress has pockets makes me happy.
  • jkandktmom
    Options
    I confess that I am jelly of this online love!!
  • LGrill27
    LGrill27 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am overly excited at work…. the new district schedule showing I get 19 days off for the 2013-14 calendar year on top of my 4 weeks vacation. Fridays during the summer = ½ days off at 11:00am!!!!
  • jkandktmom
    Options
    I confess that I am overly excited at work…. the new district schedule showing I get 19 days off for the 2013-14 calendar year on top of my 4 weeks vacation. Fridays during the summer = ½ days off at 11:00am!!!!

Awesome! I would love to get off at 11 on Fridays!

I confess that my boss is out until the 18th and I am pretty sure my productiveness will be minimal. :drinker:
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I confess I awoke to the beautiful sounds of birds chirping.

A WHOLE TWO HOURS EARLIER THAN I WANTED TO GET UP. DAMN BIRDS!!!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Awesome! I would love to get off at 11 on Fridays!

I confess that my boss is out until the 18th and I am pretty sure my productiveness will be minimal. :drinker:

I would love to get off at 11 everyday

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess I may be getting Mr M 's cold...:grumble: .. My nose is getting stuffy and I'm starting to feel warm.......... Upside I get to tell him he got me sick lol .
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I confess I would like to see and participate in an MFP celebrity mud death match.

Also, Carl ran the first MFP heat with my wee group and he totally stuck with us to the end. Got a pic of him ringing the bell on the rope climb too.
  • yoovie
    Options
    i really wanna roll something
  • yoovie
    Options
    Ive never rolled a thread
  • yoovie
    Options
    maybe just once?