I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    <--
    i confess i'm a little late to the booby party, but wanted to play too ;-)
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    This is the best day of my life. Is it Christmas already?!
  • Katefab26
    Options
    I confess that I am seriously jealous of the boobies on display in here. :love:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess I had something to post but after the parade of boobies, I forgot :blushing: ...oh yeah! I remember now! I confess that I have a love/hate relationship with my height. I rarely hear a woman say "he's too tall for my taste" However needing to get a pair of pants for a Xmas work party, especially this time of the year, is a huge hassle.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I am having a woe is me night. It is only 7pm and I am thinking about going to bed.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I am having a woe is me night. It is only 7pm and I am thinking about going to bed.

Are you still sick?
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

Are you still sick?

Just finished my first 24 hours of meds so I can now be with other people but the meds make me too dizzy to drive.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options

Are you still sick?

Just finished my first 24 hours of meds so I can now be with other people but the meds make me too dizzy to drive.

:( Aw darn. Hoping you're starting to feel better soon!
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I confess I have a bad cold, it hurts to eat, so I am going to have ice cream and not feel guilty about it one bit! I have had minimal calories today due to the soreness of my throat. Although, I still managed up enough strength to go to the gym to get on the FES bike for an hour.

Hoping ice cream and NyQuil are my cures to sleeping tonight. I am TIRED!!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I confess to several beers,some Vodka and also wine. :drinker:
  • shammxo
    Options
    I hope you all feel better!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess that it's Friday night and I'm ready to play my drinking game!!
  • shammxo
    Options
    I confess that it's Friday night and I'm ready to play my drinking game!!

I've got the ice cream ready ;D
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm glad I'm off tomorrow so I can get some sleep lol. Another 3 am night last night. Though I did have 1 guy try to hit on my by using a magic trick lol. He was carrying a deck of card around the bar. Not the most sucessful technique I've ever seen
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    i confess, i had to lie last night :-( and i felt so horrible lying, but it had to be done.

i went to this play, that a friend was in. it was fine, cute, but OH MY GOSH! it wasn't good. and it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long!!! we were there almost 3 full HOURS!!!!!!!!!

there was so much down time, and the acting was, well, it wasn't very good. my friend was cute, she was the star and basically carried the ENTIRE show.

i tried so hard to be convincing, i hope i was. i went with two girlfriends and the one sitting next to me actually said " i almost fell asleep." they pulled the curtain between like every single act, which left a TON of black down time.

i hate lying, if it's to spear someone's feelings...........
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I confess I went out to dinner with a female coworker and we danced the night away. Then after some alcohol, took her up on the offer to stay at her place and cuddle up all night.

Good night...may make for an interesting Monday.
  • jenbit
    Options
    I confess I went out to dinner with a female coworker and we danced the night away. Then after some alcohol, took her up on the offer to stay at her place and cuddle up all night.

I confess I smell a new thread on Monday telling us what happened
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm glad I'm off tomorrow so I can get some sleep lol. Another 3 am night last night. Though I did have 1 guy try to hit on my by using a magic trick lol. He was carrying a deck of card around the bar. Not the most sucessful technique I've ever seen

RUN AWAY. :laugh:
  • jenbit
    Options

RUN AWAY. :laugh:

You aint kidding. I got hit on by a strange group of guys last night. There was the typical I'm so drunk I cant walk guy, the magician, the I'm gonna just dance up on you guy and the I'm gonna pretend your the best singer ever so you'll talk to me. I finally told FFWB and his guy friend that they couldn't leave me alone at the table anymore lol
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options

I confess I smell a new thread on Monday telling us what happened

I don't think so. Was totally innocent. Just two young single people sleeping in the same bed fully clothed and cuddling.

I just try to never do things like that with coworkers.