I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Even though I miss MN I don't know if I am ready to leave my 60-70 degree weather on Friday and go to 30 degree temps.

It just snowed five inches and it still going. I just got home from work (I work overnights) and it sucked driving home!

I know my FB and Twitter a blowing up with snow pictures. I don't think it will warm up enough between now and Friday so I will get to play in some snow.

:( it's thick though so it could!
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    We got flakes here in Iowa but nothing that stuck and I am really ok with that.

I confess that I ordered Milos delivery for lunch and the are NOT super fast! It's been an hour.:sad:
  • christine24t
    Options
    Even though I miss MN I don't know if I am ready to leave my 60-70 degree weather on Friday and go to 30 degree temps.

It just snowed five inches and it still going. I just got home from work (I work overnights) and it sucked driving home!

I know my FB and Twitter a blowing up with snow pictures. I don't think it will warm up enough between now and Friday so I will get to play in some snow.

Ruth it's crazy here now! You will definitely have some snow for your trip home!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

Ruth it's crazy here now! You will definitely have some snow for your trip home!

Yeah I know parts of the cities got 12+ inches but I will be spending most my time down in Rochester which I think got just over 6 inches or so, but my parents live in the country so the fields and the hills around their house will still be white snow.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I confess the, "2012 in Retrospect" made me very depressed. I guess because my 2 year relationship is over, my weigh loss has stalled and I'm poor. :frown:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am FURIOUS WITH CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! *runs around tossing tinsel over everything*
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I confess I had a date with the new bf (official) and we went out to dinner, back to his place and had wine and chocolates until 3:00 am Sunday morning and had no guilt about it!!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I confess I had a date with the new bf (official) and we went out to dinner, back to his place and had wine and chocolates until 3:00 am Sunday morning and had no guilt about it!!

So FUN!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess that watch FFWB satuday night when the ex gf showed up could have been a bad movie. I have never seen a guy get so drunk so fast. It was baaaaaad. Had to take his car keys and drive him home. However atleast he apologized profusely the next day for being an *kitten* to me and told me he finally worked it out of his system.

I confess I have been to bed early 12mn the last 2 nights and slept amazing
  • FallingInLoveWithMe
    Options
    i confess ur makin me jealous with all the fun ur havin!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    <<<<< I confess that I am sooo in love with my new shoes :blushing:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it's the end of the year or what but I confess I been getting approached lately by various females in my Zumba class. Saying positive things about how I always in class, looking like I've been losing weight, etc etc. I smile, thank them and tell them I've lost about 30 or so lbs this year. I do think to myself if I should say I've lost almost 200 lbs in total? Nah.... I'm too damn shy and self-conscious. If they only knew *insert maniacal laughter here* :laugh:
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it's the end of the year or what but I confess I been getting approached lately by various females in my Zumba class. Saying positive things about how I always in class, looking like I've been losing weight, etc etc. I smile, thank them and tell them I've lost about 30 or so lbs this year. I do think to myself if I should say I've lost almost 200 lbs in total? Nah.... I'm too damn shy and self-conscious. If they only knew *insert maniacal laughter here* :laugh:

Yay, time to really start chatting them up and becoming more friendly since you see these women regularly... so even if there is no romantic interest perhaps they have friends?? And enjoy the compliments because you have worked hard and they know it - both are awesome!!
  • FallingInLoveWithMe
    Options
    <<<<< I confess that I am sooo in love with my new shoes :blushing:

i confess i am too!!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I confess that I went on the most romantic first date on Sunday night, even after saying that I was so opposed to romantic first dates....But, this was straight out of a movie. We met at an eclectic little sushi place that was decorated beautifully for Christmas (it was empty except for about 6 other people). He brought me a single rose, we laughed and talked all night and he even swept me off my feet with a slow dance even though there wasn't a dance floor. We went for a walk after dinner, and got caught in a mild sprinkling of rain. He took full advantage of it as an opportunity for a first kiss. I've seen him twice since, he'll be joining me at my work Christmas Party tomorrow and he's made dinner reservations for my birthday next week. We've had the "important talks" as discussed on the other thread and things are smooth thus far....but, right now we're just enjoying the day by day.

I further confess that I have been delaying the typing of any of this for fear of jynxing the relationship. :wink:
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I confess that I went on the most romantic first date on Sunday night, even after saying that I was so opposed to romantic first dates....But, this was straight out of a movie. We met at an eclectic little sushi place that was decorated beautifully for Christmas (it was empty except for about 6 other people). He brought me a single rose, we laughed and talked all night and he even swept me off my feet with a slow dance even though there wasn't a dance floor. We went for a walk after dinner, and got caught in a mild sprinkling of rain. He took full advantage of it as an opportunity for a first kiss. I've seen him twice since, he'll be joining me at my work Christmas Party tomorrow and he's made dinner reservations for my birthday next week. We've had the "important talks" as discussed on the other thread and things are smooth thus far....but, right now we're just enjoying the day by day.

I further confess that I have been delaying the typing of any of this for fear of jynxing the relationship. :wink:

I have to admit, I'm confused. I remember a little while back, DM and I agreed that building a romantic vibe on the first date is absolutely most important part when dating. The romantic vibe can range from a quiet, cozy pub to a nice dinner with a rose. It seemed that most women on here completely disagreed with me on this. Did this one date change your mind on this topic? You seemed so adamantly against it before.

Would you recommend us MFP guys giving women a romantic first date from here on out?
  • christine24t
    Options

I have to admit, I'm confused. I remember a little while back, DM and I agreed that building a romantic vibe on the first date is absolutely most important part when dating. The romantic vibe can range from a quiet, cozy pub to a nice dinner with a rose. It seemed that most women on here completely disagreed with me on this. Did this one date change your mind on this topic? You seemed so adamantly against it before.

Would you recommend us MFP guys giving women a romantic first date from here on out?

I think that most women like a romantic date, but most guys on here disliked paying for a romantic date if it didn't end up working out.

I confess I'm so excited for my weekend!!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

I was very much against it, which is why this one took me by shock and I guess why I've been afraid to say it out loud? Fear of it being too good to be true perhaps? I don't know that I'd recommend it from here on out for all guys. I would say that it depends on the man, the woman and the timing. I have received flowers on a first date that came across as creepy. Likewise, I've had men try other romantic gestures that just seemed like they were trying too hard. However, this time everything flowed naturally and nothing was forced. That's what was so wonderful about it. It was as if it wasn't our first date, if that makes sense. Maybe because I had no expectations going into it? I don't know, it was just great. :)
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

We would recommend you do what YOU want and are comfortable with, then you'll attract the type of girl that appreciates that.
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Kitsune is right...do what feels right for you and the woman you are interested in.

I love a romantic date personally..if done well and it seems natural.