I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I confess that there is someone on MFP that I am completely smitten with and I wish we lived remotely close to each other.

spill the beans sista!! :smokin: :drinker: I'm waiting... :bigsmile:
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I confess that there is someone on MFP that I am completely smitten with and I wish we lived remotely close to each other.

la-di-da, bright eyes! we wanna know whooooo!
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options

hahah! NO! :blushing: It's too humiliating! lol
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

Meanwhile, people's inboxes are filled with PM's :laugh: just teasing!

I confess, it only took 15 mins to get my tie right and I am off to bed now for Xmas work party later tonight.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

I confess, it only took 15 mins to get my tie right and I am off to bed now for Xmas work party later tonight.

Not mine :sad:
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options

I confess I think I know who. (Not me though)
  • FallingInLoveWithMe
    Options

wish mine was!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess I found the dress... Jaws will drop and totally NSV its a Medium :drinker:
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! YAY!!!
    I confess I found the dress... Jaws will drop and totally NSV its a Medium :drinker:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I confess I was massively drunk last night and while drunk I had this whole plan to go up and kiss my old crush...I never got to actually talk to him. In the light of day that was a horrible plan and I'm glad I didn't go through with it.
  • baraccus
    baraccus Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I confess I was massively drunk last night and while drunk I had this whole plan to go up and kiss my old crush...I never got to actually talk to him. In the light of day that was a horrible plan and I'm glad I didn't go through with it.

Haha, i've had drunken plans that worked out and I really wished they hadn't, they're always a dangerous thing :P Though massively drunk does sound like fun *marks on to-do list*
  • christine24t
    Options

Haha, i've had drunken plans that worked out and I really wished they hadn't, they're always a dangerous thing :P Though massively drunk does sound like fun *marks on to-do list*

It was awesome! I hadn't drank in months so it was a good time.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

LOL!! Well, at least you had a plan.... :wink:

I confess that the work party was a success. My new guy fit in as if he'd been in the group all along. Great night. :)
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options

I confess I really hope you post a pic of it. My jaw needs dropping.
  • christine24t
    Options
    I confess that I feel like an ugly duckling tonight with my friends. Just having an off night!
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I confess that I feel like an ugly duckling tonight with my friends. Sucky feeling to have tonight!

I get that feeling a lot... I'm only 5'4 but I have some friends who are 5'0 and under that make me feel like a monster. Plus another friend who is constantly making me feel invisible.(same friend who has a new guy every week)
    Just remember that you ARE beautiful and it's alllll in your head. You're not an ugly duckling.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I confess that I feel like an ugly duckling tonight with my friends. Just having an off night!

Aww chin up, you know that isn't true.

Try to relax and enjoy yourself!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

^^this

Plus, damn Zachatta, thanks for the show! :glasses:
  • christine24t
    Options
    I confess that I feel like an ugly duckling tonight with my friends. Sucky feeling to have tonight!

I get that feeling a lot... I'm only 5'4 but I have some friends who are 5'0 and under that make me feel like a monster. Plus another friend who is constantly making me feel invisible.(same friend who has a new guy every week)
    Just remember that you ARE beautiful and it's alllll in your head. You're not an ugly duckling.

Thanks to the both of you! I think it's just that my friends are so gorgeous and compaired to them I'm just average. Normally I don't feel like this!

And yes I know all about feeling like a giant!
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options

^^this

Plus, damn Zachatta, thanks for the show! :glasses:

haha, Someone was a bit shy with themselves, so being a gentlemen I decided to show first.

Tomorrow it will be down, apparently it gets me into trouble.