I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I don't think so. Was totally innocent. Just two young single people sleeping in the same bed fully clothed and cuddling.

I just try to never do things like that with coworkers.

I confess, I could do with a cuddle right now........with anyone!! :laugh:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I don't think so. Was totally innocent. Just two young single people sleeping in the same bed fully clothed and cuddling.

I confess I hope cuddling is the least of what happens tonight :bigsmile:
  • Katefab26
    Options

I confess, I know exactly what you mean!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm glad I'm off tomorrow so I can get some sleep lol. Another 3 am night last night. Though I did have 1 guy try to hit on my by using a magic trick lol. He was carrying a deck of card around the bar. Not the most sucessful technique I've ever seen

I confess that this technique has worked on me. I love parlor tricks Hahahahaha!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am torn between going out to a bar crawl tonight (I won't be drinking) and staying in.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I confess I went out to dinner with a female coworker and we danced the night away. Then after some alcohol, took her up on the offer to stay at her place and cuddle up all night.

Good night...may make for an interesting Monday.

I confess I smell a new thread on Monday telling us what happened

Uh huhhhh... Let us know how Monday goes ;)
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Uh huhhhh... Let us know how Monday goes ;)

Hahaha! Exactly.
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I confess I went out to dinner with a female coworker and we danced the night away. Then after some alcohol, took her up on the offer to stay at her place and cuddle up all night.

Good night...may make for an interesting Monday.

Keep us posted! :)
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    I confess that my daughter makes me feel awesome. After putting up the Christmas tree, we were snuggling on the couch and she says "I wish I had a magic wand so I could keep you exactly how you are right now". I laughed and said "Oh, you like the happy mom days?" (the two have been getting in trouble lately) Very seriously she says, "No, I want you to be like *this* all the time. I want you to always be beautiful". I have no idea where that came from, but it was just the sweetest thing and she was absolutely serious in her delivery. So, my heart has melted... :heart:
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm at home with the cats on a Saturday night watching Despicable Me and I'm enjoying it!
  • shammxo
    Options
    I confess I'm at home with the cats on a Saturday night watching Despicable Me and I'm enjoying it!

I'm literally doing the same exact thing!
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

I love this movie!!
  • shammxo
    Options

I love this movie!!

I confess that I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me cry EVERY TIME. hahaha
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    Hahaha!! Love that movie!!

I confess that I'm home alone after attending a Christmas concert with some co-workers. I was supposed to go out with new guy/FWB, but dropped him last night because I just can't do the FWB thing.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess that even not drinking for the bar crawl hitting 7 bars in 7 hours tired me out.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Even though I miss MN I don't know if I am ready to leave my 60-70 degree weather on Friday and go to 30 degree temps.
  • shammxo
    Options

I confess that I'm home alone after attending a Christmas concert with some co-workers. I was supposed to go out with new guy/FWB, but dropped him last night because I just can't do the FWB thing.

Awhh. Well you gotta do what's best for you!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

Awhh. Well you gotta do what's best for you!

I agree, do what you need to. But that seems like a quick 180.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Even though I miss MN I don't know if I am ready to leave my 60-70 degree weather on Friday and go to 30 degree temps.

It just snowed five inches and it still going. I just got home from work (I work overnights) and it sucked driving home!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

It just snowed five inches and it still going. I just got home from work (I work overnights) and it sucked driving home!

I know my FB and Twitter a blowing up with snow pictures. I don't think it will warm up enough between now and Friday so I will get to play in some snow.