I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I confess that I may be chatting with someone that I really really really like ..

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Detailsssssssss
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I confess that I may be chatting with someone that I really really really like ..

Woo hoo!! Yes, details! :)

And, I agree MM! Plaid shorts can be sexy with the right pair of legs. I'm also a big fan of board shorts. Especially if they have the "v"....yum.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I'd take jorts over Meggings any day. :laugh:
    2j647ki.jpg
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I'd take jorts over Meggings any day. :laugh:
    2j647ki.jpg

I would wear those. Where are they? I need to buy them. They are glorious.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Enjoy!
    http://www.thefrisky.com/2013-01-09/do-not-want-no-sir-i-will-not-cosign-on-your-meggings/
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess that I was about to respond to the "Inspiration" thread but it seems to have evaporated right as I hit "post reply". Sad face....
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Enjoy!
    http://www.thefrisky.com/2013-01-09/do-not-want-no-sir-i-will-not-cosign-on-your-meggings/

Aww that's just an article. TO FROOGLE!
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I confess that I can't confess my confession because it could get me arrested.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options

Oh COME ON!

& Jen.
    Story time?!
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

Oh COME ON!

& Jen.
    Story time?!

Well arrested only if I get caught.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Oh COME ON!

& Jen.
    Story time?!

Well arrested only if I get caught.

you may have just incriminated yourself by posting that sentence!!! :wink:
  • julesboots
    julesboots Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am hiding some dumbness from my closest friend, and I feel like a 16 yr old. I think my hairdresser might narc me out : ( Panic.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    What is this confess game? I've been out of the Single Peeps forums for too long!

Went on a 30-day cross-country vacation with my Sugar Lips. :love:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    What is this confess game? I've been out of the Single Peeps forums for too long!

I was just going to make a post Asking where you went!!!!!! Did you have fun?
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options

Yes I did! Steve left last Tuesday to move to North Carolina, though.. so I've been kinda bummy for the past week. :sad:

We had a blast, though, and we spent a grand total of about 60 hours in the car together, driving, and never really got snippy or anything with each other, so that's awesome! So the next chapter of our relationship is Long Distance. Waaah.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am at work and cannot open the threads that I really want to.... :cry:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options

Yes I did! Steve left last Tuesday to move to North Carolina, though.. so I've been kinda bummy for the past week. :sad:

We had a blast, though, and we spent a grand total of about 60 hours in the car together, driving, and never really got snippy or anything with each other, so that's awesome! So the next chapter of our relationship is Long Distance. Waaah.

Sorry to hear you are apart but I'm glad you had a good trip together!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

I think you two will be able to make the long distance. If you made it on a 30 day cross country vacation you are in it for the long haul.
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options

I think you two will be able to make the long distance. If you made it on a 30 day cross country vacation you are in it for the long haul.

I totally agree! Come hang with us peeps! We miss you!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess that I finshed Amemory of light last night and it the damn book made me cry :sad: :cry: ..... This is big cause I dont cry. My sister thought that something major was wrong lol