I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    My dog peed on the bathroom scale (which is in my kitchen) last night and tonight for no good reason.
    I get it...I hate the scale too.
    I confess I wrote a note to "dog-shame" her and took a photo for my own personal amusement.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That is awesome. You should post the picture.

I agree! lol
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I confess I had a dream last night that I fell into a hard sleep at work and slept for hours only to be woken up at 8pm by them placing a puppy in my lap. How they got the puppy I don't know. How there were still people in the office at 8pm is a mystery also.

work too much? lol
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have had a beyond stressful week and I need some twirly time to get unstressed. The little one (6) got her tonsils out last Thursday. I was at the hospital but she went home with her dad because it was his week:sad:. I assumed that when I got her on Monday she would be sore but on the mend. That was NOT the case and we almost had to put her back in the hospital on Tuesday because she was refusing to drink. On top of that her brother’s (9) empathy level is running very low and he acting up because he can:grumble:

So... I need twirly time and a BIG drink!!

*Raises Hand*
    I confess I would be willing to help de-stress you. Tho you live a bit too far away. So freaking twirly right now.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... meet in the middle? :bigsmile:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I had a dream last night that I fell into a hard sleep at work and slept for hours only to be woken up at 8pm by them placing a puppy in my lap. How they got the puppy I don't know. How there were still people in the office at 8pm is a mystery also.

work too much? lol

That and my friend talking about her new puppy she is getting.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess that it took everything I had to not call in sick today. *coughhhaaaaaaaack* sick2.gif
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I confess that it took everything I had to not call in sick today. *coughhhaaaaaaaack* sick2.gif

I had to laugh because after two days home with the little one I was SO glad to come to work today. Plus I get to catch up on my Peeps time.
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am very lonely right now. :(

I also confess that I am watching Pitch Perfect .. again.
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am very lonely right now. :(

I also confess that I am watching Pitch Perfect .. again.

I am lonely right now too and I love that movie!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess I was gonna go out tonight but then my alarm clock didn't go off from my nap and its started raining outside when I started getting ready. Think the gods are trying to tell me to stay home and I'm gonna listen
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I confess I am sitting at home watching Dexter and eating ice cream. Actually kind of enjoying the quiet night.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    I confess that I just got off the phone with the bf....oh wait, the ex-bf. Yeah. It really wasn't a big surprise. We agreed on all of the major items in the relationship, except one. He didn't agree with my compromise. I'm not going to change myself to fit his mold. We did part on good terms, but agreed that remaining friends would not be in our best interests. So, off to find a beer I go. :drinker:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I confess that I just got off the phone with the bf....oh wait, the ex-bf. Yeah. It really wasn't a big surprise. We agreed on all of the major items in the relationship, except one. He didn't agree with my compromise. I'm not going to change myself to fit his mold. We did part on good terms, but agreed that remaining friends would not be in our best interests. So, off to find a beer I go. :drinker:

Aw :( Well I'm glad you decided not to compromise on something that is important to you!
  • CassiusKnox
    CassiusKnox Posts: 305 Member
    Options

Nup... You gotta be you... always. If that ain't good enough for someone.... BYE!

Be strong Run... not the right guy :ohwell:
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    Thanks guys. That was definitely a good lesson I learned with my divorce. This one was especially hard, because he was a wonderful man. But, he was very set in his ways (and very few compromises). This one was a big issue and we both knew it could be the end of "us", but we wanted to give it a chance and see if thoughts changed as the relationship evolved. I'm just glad we held off on bringing the kids into the relationship.

All is good. :smile:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Thanks guys. That was definitely a good lesson I learned with my divorce. This one was especially hard, because he was a wonderful man. But, he was very set in his ways (and very few compromises). This one was a big issue and we both knew it could be the end of "us", but we wanted to give it a chance and see if thoughts changed as the relationship evolved. I'm just glad we held off on bringing the kids into the relationship.

All is good. :smile:

Hugs and good for you.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I have a 4 day work week this week and next week.
  • taekwonkenpo
    taekwonkenpo Posts: 1,004
    Options
    i confess that i am confessing
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options

I confess that I think you suck because of this. In the best way possible..lol

I also confess that not only is it Monday, but I have a data meeting this morning and then a dentist appointment. Could a Monday BE any better? I think not. :grumble:
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

Ooooh!! I confess, that I have 3 4 day work weeks in a row....my day just got better!! :)

Thank you for the hugs Ruth. :) How is your mom doing?

I also confess that I see two new threads in the Peeps that I'm dying to open but afraid to do so from work. They shall wait....