Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    We rolled again lol
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    now everytime the topic is open everyone will see Hulk. :)
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess I just now noticed that SB changed her username.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I confess I just now noticed that SB changed her username.

x 2! :noway:

Hello Danielle!! :flowerforyou:
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I confess I thought that photo was taken when you were 14, Anna. Then I read your update and realised it was last weekend!

I also confess I worked another 12 hour day today :grumble:
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm still unsure about what jorts are or what their purpose is.... :huh:

I also confess that after doing a bunch of house work and squeezing in a 30 minute run to get SOME SORT OF WORK OUT in.... I am now sitting here with a wonderful glass of Rosemount Estate Shiraz... Truly enjoying it... aaaaand feeling pretty good.

Oh! My neighbors (whom are re-designing their home and are getting rid of furniture to fit in their new furniture) just offered me a new dining table with chairs... on top of the 2 lounge chairs, 3 bar stools, paintings, vases, plate set and china cabinet they gave me. :noway: :bigsmile:
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    What about John Cena!?
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    What about John Cena!?

He's originally from my town (never met him), which is kind of a big deal around here. Otherwise, I would have no clue who he is. :laugh:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm working a double tonight...everyone pray for me!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I confess every time I see the Hulk pic I laugh.

Praying for you Christine...lol
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    I confess I thought that photo was taken when you were 14, Anna. Then I read your update and realised it was last weekend!

haha! Yeah, 70s fancy dress - fun time :bigsmile:
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    I confess that I'm still unsure about what jorts are or what their purpose is.... :huh:

Jorts = Jean/shorts. I confess, that I dont find them offensive, cut down jeans, as we call them here, have been around for decades ......

Do you guys have Jeggings over there?? = Jean/leggings
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

Jorts = Jean/shorts. I confess, that I dont find them offensive, cut down jeans, as we call them here, have been around for decades ......

Jean shorts (jorts), jeggings and capris are all things that can be worn by women but things that some men think they need to try wearing also. The worse offender is the jort manpris that some guys wear.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, guys are pretty much limited to jeans, dress pants, khakis, and khaki shorts - Period. Even the plaid shorts freak me out!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options

I pretty much only wear jeggings or leggings.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    In my opinion, guys are pretty much limited to jeans, dress pants, khakis, and khaki shorts - Period. Even the plaid shorts freak me out!

I find the right plaid shorts to be sexy on a guy, depending on what his legs look like.
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    OMG .. I just googled Jorts .. that is so funny! I had no idea they were called that! :laugh:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Man so many guys down here wear jorts.... Its hot down here lol... They never bother me. Also alot of guys wear those basketball shorts (which I will stewal at any oppertunity):glasses:

I confess I stayed up reading until 1 am last night but got 750 pages in the last wheel of time book.
    I confess I am now mainlining coffee. DOnt ask me how laying in my bed reading can make me more tired the next day then going out til 3 am but it does lol
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

Jean shorts (jorts), jeggings and capris are all things that can be worn by women but things that some men think they need to try wearing also. The worse offender is the jort manpris that some guys wear.

Jegortpri! The trifecta.
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I confess that I may be chatting with someone that I really really really like ..