I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess that I hate everything about income tax and I hope it gets abolished. I would rather keep my money throughout the year and save it on my own instead of being forced to invest in failing government programs that I will never benefit from.

I confess that as a self-employed person I would infinitely prefer to pay my income tax at source, rather than have to deal with the mess that is my tax return (often in several different currencies) at the end of the tax year, and make sure I keep back enough of my income to pay the bill, without massively overestimating the bill (and incurring savings tax on money I would otherwise invest in a tax-free way), by underestimating allowable expenses. Trust me - if you have to pay income tax(and I can't see it being abolished any time soon in the Western world - we wish!:wink: ), far better that it comes out of your wages/salary//income before you receive them, instead of having a big bill to pay at the end of January (when we pay in the UK - a particularly nasty time of year to have a tax bill.).

LOL, I ***** about how high my taxes are just living here in CA, I know better than to go live/work in the UK! Hahah! I was thinking more like Texas, no state income tax woooo!
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    RUTH! You hot mama you!!!! wooooo hoooo!
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I confess that I passed on Twirly last night because by the time he showed up at the bar I was leaving. I have coporate in the building today and had to get some sleep :grumble: Not a happy camper but apperantly a responsible adult lol

:noway: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN! yes I am using shouty capitals! lol.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess that I passed on Twirly last night because by the time he showed up at the bar I was leaving. I have coporate in the building today and had to get some sleep :grumble: Not a happy camper but apperantly a responsible adult lol

:noway: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN! yes I am using shouty capitals! lol.

Not only coporate but the CEO of the company and the state senator are here lol.... Believe I grumbled my way home too. Hopefully well be getting together soon
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I confess that I should be finishing this project at work so that I can leave early. But, I can't stay away from you all... ;)

I also confess that I'm falling deeply for the bf, but for the right reasons and not because I'm seeing through "fairy tale" glasses.

Jen - Make up for it tonight. ;)

Ruth!!! Hot momma!!! And, I understand about passing up the job back home. I've done the same a few times. The last time, I was actually on a resort shuttle at Disney World and started talking talking with a man that was looking for my exact qualifications for a job in Chicago (2hrs from home). He gave me his card, but our paths crossed a few more times that trip. I've thought about it at times, but I've really made VA my home.
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I confess that I should be finishing this project at work so that I can leave early. But, I can't stay away from you all... ;)

I also confess that I'm falling deeply for the bf, but for the right reasons and not because I'm seeing through "fairy tale" glasses.

:flowerforyou:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

Ruth!!! Hot momma!!! And, I understand about passing up the job back home. I've done the same a few times. The last time, I was actually on a resort shuttle at Disney World and started talking talking with a man that was looking for my exact qualifications for a job in Chicago (2hrs from home). He gave me his card, but our paths crossed a few more times that trip. I've thought about it at times, but I've really made VA my home.

I was actually talking to a recruiter for a job here. It is with the company I used to work for and was able to transfer within when I moved down here. We were talking and I mentioned I was from MN, it's on my resume, and she mentioned me moving back as there were plenty of jobs she could fit me into.
  • Guatamellon
    Guatamellon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My first confession I think on this. I confess that I like a guy a lot but im in the friend zone and it completly blows! Happy Friday.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I confess that I almost forgot it was boobie Friday!!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    My first confession I think on this. I confess that I like a guy a lot but im in the friend zone and it completly blows! Happy Friday.

Awww sorry. :flowerforyou:
    But welcome to the Peeps!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I'm @ my phramacy picking up some antibiotics for the throat and lung bacterial infection I have. I of course have a fever as well and doc says bed rest for at least the weekend, meaning no gym. )= or work either >,>. I confess, while waiting for my prescription to be filled, a lady in her 40's with the cutest UK accent, asked me if I knew were the ladies room was. Even though she looks nothing like Annapixie, when she thanked me, in my feverish delusion, I almost replied with "your welcome, Annapixie."
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I'm @ my phramacy picking up some antibiotics for the throat and lung bacterial infection I have. I of course have a fever as well and doc says bed rest for at least the weekend, meaning no gym. )= or work either >,>. I confess, while waiting for my prescription to be filled, a lady in her 40's with the cutest UK accent, asked me if I knew were the ladies room was. Even though she looks nothing like Annapixie, when she thanked me, in my feverish delusion, I almost replied with "your welcome, Annapixie."

I confess reading this, chocolate milk almost came out my nose, at work, all over my computer. :laugh:
  • jenbit
    Options
    I confess that one of my best guy friends almost made my shoot long island out of my nose last night. He asked me how the hordes of men who follow me around are doing. He and several of my other guys decided that my lady parts have been named Valhalla because only o choosen few brave souls are allowed entrance lol....
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

That's soooo cute! And feel better soon Cesar!
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I confess that one of my best guy friends almost made my shoot long island out of my nose last night. He asked me how the hordes of men who follow me around are doing. He and several of my other guys decided that my lady parts have been named Valhalla because only o choosen few brave souls are allowed entrance lol....

Guess it is better than them calling your lady parts a drive thru. Shows that at least you respect yourself enough to be selective about who enters.
  • jenbit
    Options

Guess it is better than them calling your lady parts a drive thru. Shows that at least you respect yourself enough to be selective about who enters.

LOL true but when he starts in his movie announcer voice "who shall be the brave soul that enter Valhalla many try but only the worthy are choosen " Its enough to send people into gales of laughter
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I confess that I LOVE Victoria's Secret semi annual sale. However, $115 later and just one little bag and I want to go back for more! Love new bras and sparkly eye shadows and some lotion too.

Also, kicking myself for not buying that cute pink purse at Younkers. Hope it is still there when I go back tomorrow. Only for the purse though. :smile:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm not ready to go back to work :(
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I am happy I did not watch last night game with the usual crowd of obnoxious Packer fans.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Gym crush 2.0 is at the gym right now! He is so beautiful...I'm glad I decided to come to the gym today!!