I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I confess I went in to get either gold eyeshadow or gold eyeliner at Ulta and came out spending $103 and I barely wear makeup. It is like freaking target can't buy just one thing.

holy shizzle! what did you buy woman??!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I confess that I spent my birthday yesterday driving from Oklahoma to Indiana. All so I could be back at home by new years eve. Now I just have to find a party or new years eve celebration. Maybe I will find a single girl there.

Happy Birthday Grum, and happy new year!!! :flowerforyou:
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    I confess I went in to get either gold eyeshadow or gold eyeliner at Ulta and came out spending $103 and I barely wear makeup. It is like freaking target can't buy just one thing.

Yeah, that's a lot of make-up for a lady that doesn't wear make-up!! :noway:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

I got an UD palete for 39
    Stila lip glaze pack (6 lip glazes) for 25
    some combs for 4
    mositurizer 12
    brushes for 17
    tax 7
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am thinking about going out by myself tonight to hear my favorite band. It would be WAY beyond my comfort zone but I'm sure I would see someone I know, at least I hope. I just don't feel like staying home.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options

some combs for 4
    mositurizer 12
    brushes for 17
    tax 7

I want the Naked palate!!
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    I confess that I am thinking about going out by myself tonight to hear my favorite band. It would be WAY beyond my comfort zone but I'm sure I would see someone I know, at least I hope. I just don't feel like staying home.

DO IT!!! :bigsmile:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess I am going out for New years eve tonight by myself to my favorite bar. I'm getting all dressed up and drinking a flirting my *kitten* off. I need new boys lol. the old one are getting boring
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    some combs for 4
    mositurizer 12
    brushes for 17
    tax 7

It was the Book of Shadows III redux palate. Purples, greens and golds are my standards when I do wear eye shadow. Oh and the brushes were makeup brushes.
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I confess I am going out for New years eve tonight by myself to my favorite bar. I'm getting all dressed up and drinking a flirting my *kitten* off. I need new boys lol. the old one are getting boring

That's it...I think I am moving to southern Florida. I can't seem to find any of these women up here in Michigan. But I am planning to do the same tonight. Get dressed up, drink a bit and dance my *kitten* off, hopefully finding a single woman by midnight.
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    I confess. I'm pissed as hell that I don't have someone to kiss at midnight and I'm going to a friends house where everyone except me is married.
    Unless that one guy that just broke up with his girlfriend shows up, then my face is gonna be all over his. He has no choice in the matter. But I'm not gonna get my hopes up either. We aren't really eachother's type. :bigsmile: bwahahaha!
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Love it! you guys are awesome!!

I'm going to celebrate New Years with my bf's friends that I have yet to meet. Should be fun!
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have a LBD(which I'm in love with) that I plan to wear to a party I'm stopping by 'til about 10.

Then I'm going home, watching the "new" Batman movie, eating, and spending time with my family.

I hope everyone has fun!!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess that I wish I could take an earlier flight home but the change fee is too expensive.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    <---- shoes for tonight that I am in love with.
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options

That's it...I think I am moving to southern Florida. I can't seem to find any of these women up here in Michigan. But I am planning to do the same tonight. Get dressed up, drink a bit and dance my *kitten* off, hopefully finding a single woman by midnight.

You guys are awesome! I am staying home by myself. lol. I am watching Pitch Perfect and singing like I can.
  • christine24t
    Options
    some combs for 4
    mositurizer 12
    brushes for 17
    tax 7

It was the Book of Shadows III redux palate. Purples, greens and golds are my standards when I do wear eye shadow. Oh and the brushes were makeup brushes.

I will have to look at that one too...I especially love gold!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Grum!!

All of your plans sound great!! I'll be heading to a party and it's the first time in a few years I'll have a face to kiss. :)

And, now I'm in the mood to go to Ulta! Maybe this weekend. :)
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I confess, I ruined any chance I had of meeting someone by singing in public tonight. Luckily I wasn't interested in meeting someone tonight! Karaoke was fun, too. Well, for me, anyway! :happy:
  • christine24t
    Options
    I confess that I'm at work right now and I just wanna get home and sleep!!