I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Sephora! :)

Sephora gives me a headache (too perfumy) so I will probably check out Ulta this weekend.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess I just got my sister into a new band so that she would download the music and I could get it from her without spending any money of my own

: x
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    LOL!!

Understand Minnesota. :) And hahaha Kits! at least you can admit it. ;)

I confess that John Stamos just gets hotter with every year that passes. I'm watching him on Law & Order right now and wow....
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    Sephora! :)

Sephora gives me a headache (too perfumy) so I will probably check out Ulta this weekend.

Just went there today and got new makeup!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I hate college football but I have gotten stuck watching the Meineke Bowl (U of MN vs Texas Tech) it is like watching a train wreck. I can't stop.

PS I never root for the Gophers. I went to UMD and Minnesota State.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I confess I hate college football but I have gotten stuck watching the Meineke Bowl (U of MN vs Texas Tech) it is like watching a train wreck. I can't stop.

My dad made us watch it.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

My dad made us watch it.

Such heart break
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess last night was fun:blushing: Not twirly fun but that only because I had to be up at 7 am and didn't leave the bar til 3am.

However tonight should be lots of fun. The bar is having a party with dancers and FFWB friend who keeps hittin on me will be there. Also coming are The good guy, the smooth one, the music man may come if hes feeling better and FFWB may be out as well.

Now to drink my coffee as if life depends on it
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I confess I have some major **** going on in my head and I am feeling really good about my progress. lol. I feel as if I am in a good place right now.

I also confess that I am going to start taking this weight loss **** seriously. I got on here and lost 20 pounds and then met a boy. It was almost like .. hey .. I have a boy.. I am good the way I am. But I'm not. Even if a boy thought I was good .. I don't. That is what matters. I think for the first time in my life, weight loss is for me and about me .. and most importantly, something that I WANT to do. Not HAVE to do.

I feel like the grinch today .. my heart grew three sizes because I have realized that I kinda like myself and I feel happiness because I made that happiness. I didn't get it from someone else. Woot woot!
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I got on here and lost 20 pounds and then met a boy. It was almost like .. hey .. I have a boy.. I am good the way I am. But I'm not. Even if a boy thought I was good .. I don't. That is what matters. I think for the first time in my life, weight loss is for me and about me .. and most importantly, something that I WANT to do. Not HAVE to do.

I feel like the grinch today .. my heart grew three sizes because I have realized that I kinda like myself and I feel happiness because I made that happiness. I didn't get it from someone else. Woot woot!

Love this! you rock!
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    I got on here and lost 20 pounds and then met a boy. It was almost like .. hey .. I have a boy.. I am good the way I am. But I'm not. Even if a boy thought I was good .. I don't. That is what matters. I think for the first time in my life, weight loss is for me and about me .. and most importantly, something that I WANT to do. Not HAVE to do.

Love this! you rock!

Thanks Janie!:smooched: You are pretty awesome yourself!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I confess I have some major **** going on in my head and I am feeling really good about my progress. lol. I feel as if I am in a good place right now.

I also confess that I am going to start taking this weight loss **** seriously. I got on here and lost 20 pounds and then met a boy. It was almost like .. hey .. I have a boy.. I am good the way I am. But I'm not. Even if a boy thought I was good .. I don't. That is what matters. I think for the first time in my life, weight loss is for me and about me .. and most importantly, something that I WANT to do. Not HAVE to do.

Congrats on the self-realization, that is huge!
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am really excited about the new guy in my life, but sometimes he moves wayyyy too slowly for me. I confess that my sole reason for breaking up with my last boyfriend was the new guy.

I also confess that I am a bit mushy around the middle because I don't workout enough.
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

Congrats on the self-realization, that is huge!

Thanks girlfriend!!!!! :heart:
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,830 Member
    Options
    I confess that I haven't had a date in a year and a half since I broke up with my last bf of 2 yrs.

I confess that a couple of weeks ago I put myself out there with 2 guys who had seemed to be expressing interest in me. Both of them had been "hanging" around for no real reason except to flirt and talk for several months. Anyway, bad news is that after making the first gentle move with a note with my phone #, both of them have apparently disappeared. (send in the clowns starts playing here.... LOL)

I confess that I am thinking about joining an online dating service "again" next year since I apparently have never learned the skills to meet folks randomly.

gotta love this thread....
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I confess that I spent my birthday yesterday driving from Oklahoma to Indiana. All so I could be back at home by new years eve. Now I just have to find a party or new years eve celebration. Maybe I will find a single girl there.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess that I spent my birthday yesterday driving from Oklahoma to Indiana. All so I could be back at home by new years eve. Now I just have to find a party or new years eve celebration. Maybe I will find a single girl there.

Happy Birthday!
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

Happy Birthday!

I confess that I wish I lived somewhere in the middle of the US. I am so sick of the cold and snow already. My back is destroyed from snow removal and I need to do more today. I'm not sure I can. :angry:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I went in to get either gold eyeshadow or gold eyeliner at Ulta and came out spending $103 and I barely wear makeup. It is like freaking target can't buy just one thing.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options

Happy Birthday! I'm sure you will find a good party to go to... Or you could just hit up a club ;D