I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm super bumed cause my movie night with Mr. Music got cancelled. He called me when I got outta work and sound like death warmed over. He caught that virus thats going around :grumble: .....So after a crappy crazy day yesterday it was just the cherry

That is such I bummer! I was hoping you would have a great story to tell us!!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I confess that sometimes I completely overthink things.

For example, at the gym today. Row of treadmills, decently attractive man comes up and chooses the one next to me even though a couple are open at the other end. Why did he choose this one, I think? Does he think I'm cute? Does he like my new work-out tee I got for Christmas? What do I do? I need to chill out.

Happy Friday peeps!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I confess I can't sleep because I have butterflies in my tummy. The guy called just to say hi for the first time tonight. He's away on a trip and I'm on his mind. We also had a wonderful Christmas together. We have plans to spend NYE at his place (we will be baking a cake together) since he's on call until 5am.

We had a talk and we are still only dating each other but aren't official. We both said we have rushed things in the past and have gotten burned because of it so we are just enjoying each other and letting things happen naturally. I'm so happy that we are on the same page. I stayed the night for Christmas as it was super late (no sex) and it was great. Lots of talking, laughing, kissing...
    It seems we are talking more ever since.

No over thinking, no doubts, no red flags, just enjoying a nice fella.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options

For example, at the gym today. Row of treadmills, decently attractive man comes up and chooses the one next to me even though a couple are open at the other end. Why did he choose this one, I think? Does he think I'm cute? Does he like my new work-out tee I got for Christmas? What do I do? I need to chill out.

Happy Friday peeps!

He probably wanted to position himself to talk to you. Did you give off warm, inviting body language?
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

Happy Friday peeps!

He probably wanted to position himself to talk to you. Did you give off warm, inviting body language?
    Maybe he wanted to race you. In which case the only proper response would be:
    challenge-accepted.gif
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I confess that I had a really messed up sex dream last night about this guy I see on a regular basis in different places. I'm going to see a speaker tonight and he will probably be there... and I feel REALLY awkward! More than I should. Eeeek.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess that my world is getting interesting. My best freind works with FFWB best friend who had come out last week with him and I. Well he asked for my number telling her he want to chill (and after clearing it with me) she gave it to him. Well he started hitting on me. Hes cute and fun but I'm pretty sure one of us will give FFWB kittens
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess that I just read that *kitten* helps with nasal congestion. If only I wasn't at work I would put that to the test.
  • jenbit
    Options
    I confess that I just read that *kitten* helps with nasal congestion. If only I wasn't at work I would put that to the test.

LOL Well so does spicy food ... you can do that one at work
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

I confess that TIL about nasal congestion and *kitten*.
  • jenbit
    Options

I confess that TIL about nasal congestion and *kitten*.

Well if this were true many of friend of mine would never have a cold again lol :bigsmile:
  • jkandktmom
    Options
    This is a BIG confession... I'm at work and there are only 3 guys in my office today and the safety guy who stopped by to BS. I'm so RANDY I keep thinking of ways to get one of the into the bathroom or something. Then my mind went to getting them ALL naked... I would be such a lucky women.

I guess I will have to relieve some stress in the bathroom or this day is going to be very difficult!
  • The_Iron
    The_Iron Posts: 288
    Options
    :laugh: nice1 jk
  • jkandktmom
    Options
    I only wish I was kidding!
  • christine24t
    Options

Happy Friday peeps!

I don't know how you give off inviting body language on the treadmill lol. But I didn't have my headphones in and I looked over a couple of times. He was pretty into his workout because he didn't look back. I just turn every possible situation from a molehill into a mountain. He probably just chose that machine cause it was by a TV he wanted to see or something. The only girls I've ever seen get hit on at the gym are very fit girls.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

Happy Friday peeps!

I don't know how you give off inviting body language on the treadmill lol. But I didn't have my headphones in and I looked over a couple of times. He was pretty into his workout because he didn't look back. I just turn every possible situation from a molehill into a mountain. He probably just chose that machine cause it was by a TV he wanted to see or something. The only girls I've ever seen get hit on at the gym are very fit girls.

Search for ANTM season 11 episode 12. They auditioned for a commerical where the girl was running on the treadmill and flirting.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    This is a BIG confession... I'm at work and there are only 3 guys in my office today and the safety guy who stopped by to BS. I'm so RANDY I keep thinking of ways to get one of the into the bathroom or something. Then my mind went to getting them ALL naked... I would be such a lucky women.

I guess I will have to relieve some stress in the bathroom or this day is going to be very difficult!

WOOHOOO GET SOME!
  • christine24t
    Options

Happy Friday peeps!

Search for ANTM season 11 episode 12. They auditioned for a commerical where the girl was running on the treadmill and flirting.

Haha I will do that thanks!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I would really like to find a nice gold glittery eye shadow or eye liner.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Sephora! :)