I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess I just totally flirted with this dude that came in to register his child and he didn't even notice! lol

*kicks rock*

Did you take off your shirt? strip.gif

Hahaha! maybe I should have! lol

I find that if there is no response to flirting is it because 1)they are unavailable or 2) you're being too subtle.
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Well, my version of flirting is smiling while I say what grade is your son in? lol. He did look at my bewbs tho.

I laughed when he talked about how much his son likes video games .. lame.

I made eye contact .. which I never do .. lol.

Who wouldn't pick up what I was putting down???
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Well, my version of flirting is smiling while I say what grade is your son in? lol. He did look at my bewbs tho.

Oh my ohmygod.gif No one, sweetie. That's just basic human interaction... In fact, I make it a point to interact with people that I DON'T LIKE when at work with those same exact behaviors.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options

Instead, just say "Hey, let's go out for a drink". Even a guy can pick up on that one. At least most guys.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I admit I love it when the marines come to pick up the toys for tots.:bigsmile:

Plus it's extra funny watching the other ladies go into drool mode. This poor young marine they had him turning so red.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I admit I love it when the marines come to pick up the toys for tots.:bigsmile:

Plus it's extra funny watching the other ladies go into drool mode. This poor young marine they had him turning so red.

Guilty as charged! drool.gif
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess I just totally flirted with this dude that came in to register his child and he didn't even notice! lol

*kicks rock*

Did you take off your shirt? strip.gif

Hahaha! maybe I should have! lol

I find that if there is no response to flirting is it because 1)they are unavailable or 2) you're being too subtle.
    You forgot completely clueless. I've been told by many friends I seem to be an expert on.
  • Double_Tapp
    Options
    I confess, I have only been reading this thread to see the boobies!
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options

Oh my ohmygod.gif No one, sweetie. That's just basic human interaction... In fact, I make it a point to interact with people that I DON'T LIKE when at work with those same exact behaviors.

Did you smack your forehead at me??? lol! Where is that forever alone dude when I need him! ugh.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I confess that I can been in and out of the hospital since Thursday with severe vertigo. The thing is that the doctors are stumped (it is an on going issue). so I have been pretty much drugged up for a week. All I want for Christmas is for the room to stop spinning...:cry:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I confess that I can been in and out of the hospital since Thursday with severe vertigo. The thing is that the doctors are stumped (it is an on going issue). so I have been pretty much drugged up for a week. All I want for Christmas is for the room to stop spinning...:cry:

Awwww honey, that sound yuk!!! Perhaps get drunk?? It might have the opposite effect...... :bigsmile:

Actually, I have a (male) friend that gets that kind of symptom and the Dr's put it down to stress! Are you stressed?? :flowerforyou:
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Did you smack your forehead at me??? lol! Where is that forever alone dude when I need him! ugh.

sprint.gif
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I am back and suprised that some of the topics are still going.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options

Hope you are feeling better soon!
  • christine24t
    Options
    I confess I just talked to a guy at the gym...because I slammed into his strength machine when I wasn't looking. Arm hurts a little but I'm more embarrassed than anything!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I just talked to a guy at the gym...because I slammed into his strength machine when I wasn't looking. Arm hurts a little but I'm more embarrassed than anything!

haha step one is complete now repeat with out the slamming your arm. It will become easier.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess if I don't get in on a topic at the begining I will try and stay away from it if it is over 1 page of responses as I am too lazy to read everyones response.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Was he hot?
  • baraccus
    baraccus Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I confess I spent most of my afternoon at work flexing and looking at the muscles I'd forgot I even had...personal training is kicking my *kitten* but i love the results!
  • christine24t
    Options
    I confess if I don't get in on a topic at the begining I will try and stay away from it if it is over 1 page of responses as I am too lazy to read everyones response.

The Gun thread? I missed it and I don't feel like reading it.
    Was he hot?

He was a little old for me but cute though!