I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm at work right now and I just wanna get home and sleep!!

ahh that sucks but Happy New Year
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm at work right now and I just wanna get home and sleep!!

ahh that sucks but Happy New Year
    Same to you! Just got home about to sleep!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess that I just uploaded "Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)" to my phone/ipod.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I confess that I just uploaded "Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)" to my phone/ipod.

I confess that this made me smile. :)
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I confess that this day is pretty sucky already. I literally got about 2 hours of sleep last night, there was a huge snow storm so I had to clean off mounds of snow off my car and the driveway to get out, I must not have clasped my necklace right this morning and I lost my diamond engagement ring that I had turned into a charm for my necklace, the cross my mom gave me and a siver bar that I wore. I drove through a white out to get to work .. it took me 20 minutes for a 5 minute drive. I got in and there were three families here to register 6 children for school. WTF. it is only 9:15 in the *&^%$ morning! Awesome.
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I confess that after being out of my normal work routine for a week and a half, this morning was rough. Feel like going home at lunch to take a nap.
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I confess this new year is off to a pretty good start! Had dinner with a cute boy last night then went to a bar for song writers night. Date went pretty well until creepy old guy wouldn't leave us alone, so we ended up calling it a night. He already asked to see me again (cute boy, not creepy old guy) lol. Good sign right?
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess that I want to go to the gym today but I'm seriously worried about the new years batch.

I confess I want to slap FFWB. Found out the reason he has been playing least in sight is he is chasing the ex around and didn't want any of us to know. Until he regains his senses I'm just stepping back and avioding the situation.

I confess I'm looking for new toys(guys) and may have a few potentials...

BTW HAPPY NEW YEARS all :drinker:
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I confess than I have 29 days to get out of my apartment and have nothing set up for a new one. The move will be a nightmare and my boyfriend is fighting me tooth and nail against hiring movers. He thinks it's better to "hire" a few of our co-workers and supply them with beer. Maybe I'm wrong, but wasn't that what you did when you were in your 20's and broke? I know times are tough but I think I can pull together $300-$400 to hire burly men to move my crap.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess than I have 29 days to get out of my apartment and have nothing set up for a new one. The move will be a nightmare and my boyfriend is fighting me tooth and nail against hiring movers. He thinks it's better to "hire" a few of our co-workers and supply them with beer. Maybe I'm wrong, but wasn't that what you did when you were in your 20's and broke? I know times are tough but I think I can pull together $300-$400 to hire burly men to move my crap.

300-400 for movers is cheap! Most people I know when local do the pay friends with beer and pizza route and I am 35. Good luck on finding a new place.
  • kristen6022
    Options

300-400 for movers is cheap! Most people I know when local do the pay friends with beer and pizza route and I am 35. Good luck on finding a new place.

The $300-$400 was just for the big stuff (furniture), we'd move everything we can get into the car ourselves. I bought a very oversize couch last February that I'm very fond of and I have nightmares about getting it out of the apartment and into the next one. These nightmares are confounded when dealing with "amateurs". Once we have a plan in place, I'll be much less nervous. I know my boyfriend is a "wait until the last minute and panic" type of person and I need a plan.

I think finding the new place will be easier than actually moving. Thanks for the well wishes, I think we will need it.
  • christine24t
    Options
    I confess multiple gym crushes are at the gym right now and I'm in eye candy heaven.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Yikes! I would be in a panic if I had to find a rental in 29 days. But then again, I'm a fusspot when it comes to property - location, décor, facilities, bathrooms and kitchens!!

I'd pay the movers. Moving large items of furniture is a PITA!! Let the pro's take the strain :wink:

Good luck in finding somewhere Kristen :flowerforyou:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess there's something about not living in Utah that makes me ultra flirty-raunchy. I am making the most inappropriate comments and guys are seeming to respond very well. Lot's of tall dudes out here :love:
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options

In many Western cultures, we are decelerating the pace of growing up. The broke 20 something is extending past 30. Many more people are living with their parents between 25-34.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess, I went to the Y on "Black Friday" i.e. New Year's day. Saw tons of "Hey, how you doin'?" new faces and then got sick later that afternoon. 2 days have past and I've been on the Nyquil diet since. Whenever I get sick, I lose my appetite, weight , and I just want to sleep. I confess I want to get better and I don't at the same time. I want to be sick longer so I keep losing weight since I never gain it back. >,>
  • kristen6022
    Options

Yikes! I would be in a panic if I had to find a rental in 29 days. But then again, I'm a fusspot when it comes to property - location, décor, facilities, bathrooms and kitchens!!

I'd pay the movers. Moving large items of furniture is a PITA!! Let the pro's take the strain :wink:

Good luck in finding somewhere Kristen :flowerforyou:

I put down the law last night and said the big furniture was being moved by movers. Even if I had to pay for it all. We are renting a cargo van to get the boxes moved the weekend before that he's renting - we secured a place last night - 2 bedroom, 1 bath - can moved in on the 18th, so that gives me 13 days to get my crap and his crap moved from their present locations. It's not my dream place, but for the expense (it's $40 less than my present 1 bedroom) and the convenience (stupid close to where we work) it will do for a year or two. Started packing last night. I feel a bit more relived that we have some sort of a plan.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Good luck Kristen!!

Hope you feel better Lacroyx!
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    It's not my dream place, but for the expense (it's $40 less than my present 1 bedroom) and the convenience (stupid close to where we work) it will do for a year or two. Started packing last night. I feel a bit more relived that we have some sort of a plan.

Never underestimate the value in a short commute to work. I'm a huge believer that long commutes to work cause a lot of problems.
  • christine24t
    Options
    It's not my dream place, but for the expense (it's $40 less than my present 1 bedroom) and the convenience (stupid close to where we work) it will do for a year or two. Started packing last night. I feel a bit more relived that we have some sort of a plan.

Never underestimate the value in a short commute to work. I'm a huge believer that long commutes to work cause a lot of problems.

Welcome to my life. It sucks.