I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    O confess I wanna throat hug someone right now.... If people don't stop banging on doors in this place.

Never heard throat hug before. I would like to throat hug my co-worker that I don't like that moved desk so now she sits by me.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    O confess I wanna throat hug someone right now.... If people don't stop banging on doors in this place.

Never heard throat hug before. I would like to throat hug my co-worker that I don't like that moved desk so now she sits by me.

I confess I'm going to start high fiving some faces if people don't stop taking stupid pills in my office. :grumble:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

I confess I'm going to start high fiving some faces if people don't stop taking stupid pills in my office. :grumble:

Aren't we all a happy bunch today.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it made me very cranky before I was like F&&% it and went out and had fun. Then I told me guy friend the bad news and he decided to stay home lol....... I want chocolate
    [/quote]

DAFUQ??? I'd blacklist him. DONE. :grumble:
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    I confess I was just looking at SVCat's pictures because I love him. lol

#creeper

I confess that's a good thing....
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    I confess that my bra broke at work today so i had to take it off. Now I am going to be self consious all day wondering if I am "cold".:noway:

Hahahahaha!!! Thank you for the laugh. ;)
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it made me very cranky before I was like F&&% it and went out and had fun. Then I told me guy friend the bad news and he decided to stay home lol....... I want chocolate

DAFUQ??? I'd blacklist him. DONE. :grumble:
    [/quote]

Not like that. He is actually a friend that I just hook up with. He had just got off work @11 and had to work a double in the morning. Didn't want him thinking he was getting a reward for coming out so he decided to stay home.

Not his fault I blame nature
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

Aren't we all a happy bunch today.

ABSOLUTELY!!! I feel the same. And, I'm way too lazy to copy and paste the quotes today....sorry peeps.

I confess the school called and said that my son is about to be suspended for calling a girl..... Fat. I agree that he should not call her fat. However, does it really warrant a 3 day suspension? Apparently he called her that last week and then again today....they said the next time he does it, he will be home for 3 days. WTF?
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I confess that I just went to Target and got all depressed about the Valentines stuff so I went to Victorias Secret and treated myself to some new undies!
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

Not like that. He is actually a friend that I just hook up with. He had just got off work @11 and had to work a double in the morning. Didn't want him thinking he was getting a reward for coming out so he decided to stay home.

Not his fault I blame nature

Gotcha. Well, that's more understandable then. :smile:
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    I confess that I just went to Target and got all depressed about the Valentines stuff so I went to Victorias Secret and treated myself to some new undies!

Don't get depressed over it.....You could get some gifts for some other single girlfriends. Get silly and pick up some of the little kid type candies and some of the cutesy things there. I haven't had a Valentine in years and it's just a day. You can't go around moping for the next month about it, so just make the most of it. :)
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

Don't get depressed over it.....You could get some gifts for some other single girlfriends. Get silly and pick up some of the little kid type candies and some of the cutesy things there. I haven't had a Valentine in years and it's just a day. You can't go around moping for the next month about it, so just make the most of it. :)

I agree. One of my favorite things about holidays is that they can mean pretty much whatever you want it to mean. Cater your celebration to fit your lifestyle. Bake a cake for your co workers. Write out cards to your friends telling them you love them and why. Cuddle your animals extra much! Even when I had someone to be more conventional with I always chose to see Valentines day as a celebration of all love that we experience in the world. Not just what hallmark tells us to do.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    So, I'll give it time to digest. And, I believe he will too. Either way, I know we'll both make the right decision. Just sucks being an adult sometimes. lol

I agree with PJ, I admire the way you're handling this. After 1month I think I'd more than likely tell him to sling his hook!!! :laugh:

But hey, the guy is serious about you if he's thinking father figure, so yeah, be good if he can chill about it. Good Luck. Let us know how it goes :flowerforyou:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Totally agree. Valentine is just a day so treat yourself to some sexy Val underwear and *kitten*......... :bigsmile:
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

I agree with PJ, I admire the way you're handling this. After 1month I think I'd more than likely tell him to sling his hook!!! :laugh:

But hey, the guy is serious about you if he's thinking father figure, so yeah, be good if he can chill about it. Good Luck. Let us know how it goes :flowerforyou:

Hahaha!! Thank you. :smile:

Right now, I'm still thinking. I really like him. I could see it working out and could definitely see him in the kids' life. But, I don't want it to be because we forced it that way. So, I'll keep you posted. :smile:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options

I agree. One of my favorite things about holidays is that they can mean pretty much whatever you want it to mean. Cater your celebration to fit your lifestyle. Bake a cake for your co workers. Write out cards to your friends telling them you love them and why. Cuddle your animals extra much! Even when I had someone to be more conventional with I always chose to see Valentines day as a celebration of all love that we experience in the world. Not just what hallmark tells us to do.

Haha yeah definitely.

It is just all the Valentine's stuff...not the actual day. It's the picture frames, the cute nightgowns, the boxes of candy, the cards, etc. The day itself is okay.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

Haha yeah definitely.

It is just all the Valentine's stuff...not the actual day. It's the picture frames, the cute nightgowns, the boxes of candy, the cards, etc. The day itself is okay.

Buy yourself a nightgown and a box of candy.....I think that's one of the most liberating things that I figured out in my life. I really like having fresh flowers on my table and one time about two years ago was so upset over being single because I didn't have anyone to buy me flowers, or go to dinner with, etc. I bought myself a dozen roses that day. I bought exactly what I liked, in the shade I loved. And, every time they die, I buy a new bouquet. Because I like them. There have been a few occasions where the flowers have been those that a man has bought, but I don't feel like I "need" him to do any of that now. So when it does happen, it makes it even nicer.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess that I just wish it would be Friday. I don't have that much work to do at work right now and the boredom is getting to me.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I confess that I really feel like whining this morning, but I hate whiners.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    I confess that I really feel like whining this morning, but I hate whiners.

Well, I confess that your new pic is rather nice. That is all.