I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I confess I was just looking at SVCat's pictures because I love him. lol

#creeper

Bahaha...I confess that being creeped on never felt so good.

: )

Wait...did you just say you love me? DAFUQ!

Hahahahaahahah! I will qualify and say .. because I love looking at him! Although .. that doesn't sound much better ..lol. I'm just gunna leave ..lol
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    BTW look at the last post on page 6.

HAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    I confess that the friend that I was soo pissed at the other day pointing out what i was eating and such...and I ranted about on here

Is now joining MFP. Good for her, but FML.

I was here first, and this was my outlet to rant and rave....if she doesn't like it then I guess we' won't talk for a while. She'll come around. We are BFF's. Ugh.

I confess that I have only one friend that knows that I am on MFP. She's the one that told me to join (and she also has a strict no IRL friend policy on here as well). :devil:
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    I confess that I am twirrrrrrrrrrrrrrly!!!!!!!!
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am twirrrrrrrrrrrrrrly!!!!!!!!

I was just going to say this.....damn I need a man.....and not one that's 23. Lol
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess that the friend that I was soo pissed at the other day pointing out what i was eating and such...and I ranted about on here

Is now joining MFP. Good for her, but FML.

I was here first, and this was my outlet to rant and rave....if she doesn't like it then I guess we' won't talk for a while. She'll come around. We are BFF's. Ugh.

I confess that I have only one friend that knows that I am on MFP. She's the one that told me to join (and she also has a strict no IRL friend policy on here as well). :devil:

I am doing a biggest loser comp with 2 of my friends which revolve around MFP so they are on it and then since we were discussing it at dinner the other night I now have about 6 IRL people that I am friends with on MFP. I am just hoping they don't find single peeps.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I confess I had a dream about an SP last night......maybe I'm on this board too much.

guy or girl?
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am feeling a little feisty right about now. There may or may not be an uproar involved.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am feeling a little feisty right about now. There may or may not be an uproar involved.

In your pants?
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

In your pants?

:laugh: :laugh:

Too true Ruth!!!

D - Guy. No intimacy, but the snuggles were fabulous.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

In your pants?

Too true Ruth!!!

What huh? Thats Emily not me :)
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

In your pants?

hahahahahhaha!
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

In your pants?

Too true Ruth!!!

I was being lazy and didn't quote your text above.... (about the friends not finding you in SP)
  • SVCat
    Options

In your pants?

Too true Ruth!!!

I was being lazy and didn't quote your text above.... (about the friends not finding you in SP)

The natives have gone dormant...uprising now under control. Thank you ver' much.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

In your pants?

Too true Ruth!!!

The natives have gone dormant...uprising now under control. Thank you ver' much.

This is definitely innuendo.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

In your pants?

Too true Ruth!!!

I think it would be safe to say that anything CV says is an innuendo....
  • SVCat
    Options

In your pants?

Too true Ruth!!!

I think it would be safe to say that anything CV says is an innuendo....

Now I'm just getting a bad rep. And who is CV? Who is this imposter?
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    I am so confused .. I got all excited about an uprising and now there is none.
  • SVCat
    Options

Since you're not capable of having an uprising...you should retreat to your bunker.

; )
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

Since you're not capable of having an uprising...you should retreat to your bunker.

; )

But is there an uprising there???? Cuuuuuuzzzzz .. I wanna be where the uprising is!!!