I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess if work gives a snow day tomorrow (we are expecting 3 inches :laugh: ) I will be pissed since I already have the day scheduled off since I am going to MN.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I confess that after we "broke up" the other night, I scheduled an appointment for tonight to get my hair cut....I was planning to get about 3" off. When he came over the next night, and we agreed to take a little time to think, then talk tonight I told him I had the hair appointment, so we'd have to meet after. His eyes got big and he said "just a trim right?? Because you don't need to cut it short!".

I confess that I'm now getting the 3" cut just to see if he has underlying control issues.

I would too. I hate it when men suggest something about me or my hair, it is a major turn off.

SV- I would like to know more about the uprising... pictures or it didn't happen.

Kit- Your pu$$y is adorable! A little on the hairy siade tho:laugh:
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I confess if work gives a snow day tomorrow (we are expecting 3 inches :laugh: ) I will be pissed since I already have the day scheduled off since I am going to MN.

I'm thinking the same thing!! Tomorrow is my day off and we're expecting a snow day. Grrrr.....
    I would too. I hate it when men suggest something about me or my hair, it is a major turn off.

He's made comments to me about how he likes a woman to dress or how she should present herself socially at his work functions. He always gives the disclaimers of "of course, I know I don't have to worry about you". But, then it makes me second guess myself sometimes when I'm getting dressed for a date.

I ended up getting it stacked in the back, but just a few more layers in the front.

It doesn't matter anyway. He didn't bother to show up for our talk. I texted at 9 to see if everything was ok and he finally called at 10:30 to say that he had fallen asleep.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

I'm thinking the same thing!! Tomorrow is my day off and we're expecting a snow day. Grrrr.....

He's made comments to me about how he likes a woman to dress or how she should present herself socially at his work functions. He always gives the disclaimers of "of course, I know I don't have to worry about you". But, then it makes me second guess myself sometimes when I'm getting dressed for a date.

This would totally turn me off but that is because I am a jeans and t-shirt type girl. Your new cut sounds cute we need to see pictures.

I'm sorry he didn't show up for your talk. Do you think that means it's over or will you try and have the talk again?
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

SV- I would like to know more about the uprising... pictures or it didn't happen.

[/quote]

I need a wide angle lens for that.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am getting really, really sick of this "being single" thing!! :grumble: :sad:
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am getting really, really sick of this "being single" thing!! :grumble: :sad:

I confess I am too. I never thought I would say that. I was ok until I started dating again .. I was just fine being all by myself and then I broke that seal .. now I am lonely and bored and sad. I freaking hate it.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess I saw one of those funny looking men at the bar last night. Good looking really fit ,broad shoulders, good arms, flat stomach, and then *sigh* I got to his legs and he had little toothpick legs :grumble: :laugh: :huh: .... Never skip leg day guys..... talk about a total turn off... he looked like he was gonna topple over :sad: Shame to the rest of him was nice
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    This would totally turn me off but that is because I am a jeans and t-shirt type girl. Your new cut sounds cute we need to see pictures.

I'm sorry he didn't show up for your talk. Do you think that means it's over or will you try and have the talk again?

I'm both....I dress well for work and social gatherings, and can usually hold my own at a party (but definitely have my socially awkward moments). I've never had complaints, so when he makes comments that have me second guessing myself, I know it's something to think about....

I think it's over. It's the second time he's flaked on me and he's the one that requested time to think things over and have a second chance. Then he sleeps through it. Total turnoff.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    I confess I saw one of those funny looking men at the bar last night. Good looking really fit ,broad shoulders, good arms, flat stomach, and then *sigh* I got to his legs and he had little toothpick legs :grumble: :laugh: :huh: .... Never skip leg day guys..... talk about a total turn off... he looked like he was gonna topple over :sad: Shame to the rest of him was nice

Hahahaha!!!! Those are the best
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

I confess I am too. I never thought I would say that. I was ok until I started dating again .. I was just fine being all by myself and then I broke that seal .. now I am lonely and bored and sad. I freaking hate it.
    [/quote

ME TOO!!]
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options

I need a wide angle lens for that.
    [/quote]

Tease.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I think it's over. It's the second time he's flaked on me and he's the one that requested time to think things over and have a second chance. Then he sleeps through it. Total turnoff.

Sorry to hear that but probably better sooner than later, right?
  • The_Iron
    The_Iron Posts: 288
    Options

Hahaha. Amen! When I go the gym, more often than not I see guys moving mad weight up top but never work those legs. Especially calfs. I know you look like you could crush a dumpster with your arms but if I just kick your knee one time you are going down for the count. I am 6' 7" and wear a 39" inseam so I have always made sure never to skip or cheat on leg day. It would ruin the whole 'appearance'.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options

[/quote

ME TOO!!]

Me three. But I don't want to be serious with anyone because I want to move far away from this place.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

Hahaha. Amen! When I go the gym, more often than not I see guys moving mad weight up top but never work those legs. Especially calfs. I know you look like you could crush a dumpster with your arms but if I just kick your knee one time you are going down for the count. I am 6' 7" and wear a 39" inseam so I have always made sure never to skip or cheat on leg day. It would ruin the whole 'appearance'.

Your 6'7? well hello there havent you heard how use ladies like the tall ones lol
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options

Too bad, they get a nice little butt too when they work the legs..:laugh:
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options

Well hello you tall drink of water! (always wanted to say that)..
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

I was a bit worried about his whole attitude to your religion Becky. Especially after only dating you for a few weeks. It reeked of power crazy control freak to me!! I know plenty of devout Catholics; I went to Catholic School and I have a lot of Irish friends, but I've never heard of them worry about their partner's religion. It's not a very preachy religion, if you know what I mean. (I mean, we are all Christians at the base line) At least not in a secular country like England. As long as the religious person is allowed to keep their faith, then it's not an issue. Unlike Orthodox Jews, for example, who tend not to inter marry!

Any now he's saying about your hair and clothes...........hmm!

Perhaps he knows deep down that you aren't the type to be manipulated, so has backed off........I dunno, but anyway, things will work out for the best :flowerforyou:
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    I dunno, but anyway, things will work out for the best :flowerforyou:

Thanks Anna! I absolutely agree with all of the above. I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt considering some things he was going through, but it is time to cut ties. I feel much better about it today. I can say I gave it a good try and didn't just give up. :smile:

Now for some good "me" time. :)